North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Used (210) 764-3053 (210) 764-3053
Service (210) 764-5376 (210) 764-5376

4.5
(1,829 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of North Park Toyota of San Antonio from DealerRater.

Kyle was super nice!

Kyle was super nice! Super helpful . I’ve been coming here for years and everyone is is great but Kyle was excellent!

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive feedback!

1.0

Arrived early for an 8 am appointment.

Arrived early for an 8 am appointment. No car in the bay but my car. I’m there to replace a battery under warranty. 2 1/2 hrs later, I’m out $136 and have to find my car in the parking lot! No courtesy of setting the clock on my car, no air in my tire with the tire gauge light on. However, I was asked to spend extra on replacing my battery cables! Absolutely inexcusable!! As a 62 year old woman, I travelled 23 miles one way for this type of service! Never again. I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from North Park and it will be my last.

Dealer response

Keely, we want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please contact Laura Luna at LLuna@nptosa.com at your earliest convenience.

I had a great experience at this dealership.

I had a great experience at this dealership. Everyone was friendly. My salesman Joseph Turner was very helpful and nice. He helped me with all my concerns and answered all my questions. Great customer service all around.

Dealer response

Our reputation is one of our top priorities. Your positive review is what we are always striving for!

Jon Jon ( Juan Arguello IV) Service Advisor provide me

Jon Jon ( Juan Arguello IV) Service Advisor provide me with awesome customer service. I came in for a low tire, wipers, and ztek. Jon Jon look up my maintenance plan when I arrive and advice me my oil change was coming up. Before any work was done on my tires he advices me of my options and explained my warranty. I had messed up my rim by going into pothole in country. I replaced it. In addition, I purchase wheel alignment. I am so happy and grateful I got my vehicle taken care of with Jon Jon who understands the importance of keeping customers safe on the road. I am constantly driving into city so knowing that my advisor is highly knowledgeable in automotive and my vehicle is maintained gives me a peace of mind when on the road. Ashley ( payment) desk provided me with friendly service while taking my payment. The person that sold me my vehicle Hugo 2 year ago said Hello to me and ask how I was doing in the waiting area while I was studying. Which is great that he remembered his customer. Irma Rangel was friendly as well while I was waiting for my services. Thank you ALL for today’s experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Joseph T was amazing!

Joseph T was amazing! Got me the vehicle I wanted!!! It’s fire 🔥 I will definitely come back again

Dealer response

Every day we strive to be excellent - reviews like yours are always the goal. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to recognize us.

Horrible customer service

These guys are not interested in helping you. They're only intrest is making the dealership money. They say a guy Cruz and Michael are there top advisors and those are the ones that I was dealing with. They didn't want to attend me from the beginning. I told Michael to tell the technicians to put my pillar in the back in it's correct position and he said that he would tell them but never did. It wasn't even touched. He didn't even mention it to them. They were just trying to get me out of there. I was cordial the whole time. It was definitely the poorest service I've seen at any dealership. If it let me give 0 stars I would. In one word horrible.

Dealer response

Hi RJ, we sincerely apologize for the experience you had, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact Laura Luna at LLuna@nptosa.com at your earliest convenience.

1.0

No service at the service department

Dealer response

We are very sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Please contact Laura Luna at LLuna@nptosa.com at your earliest convenience.

2.0

Bought my truck from North Park Toyota.

Bought my truck from North Park Toyota. Told to bring it in every six months for Zaktek paint protection. Scheduled my appointment for this and oil change about a month prior. Was told it had to be clean for the protectant to work. Ask if they had a simple car wash. Was informed that is is not working right. May scratch your car and the service manager didn't want to fix it because it was a hassle. So, since they couldn't clean it, it wasn't done. I had to drive 30 miles to this dealership through a few rain showers. I will no longer go 30 miles to this dealership for work on my car. They do not seem to care for the customer. I was told the service manager would talk to me. He never showed after I waited 20 minutes. Told he was busy. He was just sitting there talking to my service person. Never contacted me by text, phone or in person. He knew my phone number.

Dealer response

Amazing team here got what I wanted at the price point I

Amazing team here got what I wanted at the price point I wanted. Deanna Martinez was amazing. If you need a car and some one to work for you please go see her

1.0

WORST experience with Jesse.

WORST experience with Jesse. We live 2 hours away and saw a truck on their used car website that we wanted to buy. Jesse assured us that it was still available and we emphasized that we wanted to purchase it (CASH SALE). We immediately drove all the way down and was called just THREE minutes before we got there that it had been sold by another salesman! Then to further insult us, he thought he could sell us a NEW truck. Would NOT recommend.

Dealer response

Bobby, we apologize that we couldn’t match you with your ideal vehicle this time around. We have invested thousands of dollars in technology to stock high-demand vehicles. Our inventory changes by the hour and we might be able to find you something very comparable in a timely manner. Please contact Laura Luna at LLuna@nptosa.com at your earliest convenience.