Tillery Chevrolet GMC

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 6, 2020

Just love the care they give to detail and making certain that your purchase is a satisfying one.

April 3, 2020

We have bought multiple vehicles and it is always an easy, hassle free, painless purchase! With the crisis going on right now it was all done remotely,... email, phone etc... ! Their service is top notch as well! Ted, Matt and patty will take care of you from the minute you walk in door! I highly recommend this dealership! Happy shopping!

March 16, 2020

I always have my vehicle serviced by Tillery. They always do an outstanding job. Matt, the service writer, Andy, the service technician and Patty do an... amazingly great job. Superb actually.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 16, 2020

We were very pleased with everyone here! Traveling from Illinois to Arizona our truck was having issues. They thoroughly checked it out at no charge!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

December 27, 2019

bought a used car a couple of days ago from tillery which is a local dealer who had a very good reputation until today. Car they sold me had serious issues... that could have caused an accident and even death to some unsuspecting mechanical novice. The serpentine belt tensioner is shot so the belt is running loose and the defect can only be heard when car is cold because after warming up it goes away which is normal for this issue. When my wife test drove the car it was allready warmed up, how strange. no issue was apparent until the next day on start up. The whole sales team is in on it and they gave me the as is speil which i fully understand and its not about the car who cares really just a car but the fact they all lied to my face and sent me down the road in a death wagon is shocking. I still like the car really wanted to restore it but i cannot deal with folks who potentially and in my opinion put real peoples lives in danger and still smile and say have a safe day.

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Stephen, please call me, Ed Cantr...ell at 505-832-4431 so we can clear this up for you.

December 2, 2019

I had an issue with my tire pressure sending units that I had replaced at Costco 2 years prior. Two of those sensors were giving me issues, loosing signal... or no signal at all. Tillery replaced all the sensors and rotated my tires for no extra charge. They replaced all sensors in about an hour. The best part was that no one changed the seat position to pull the truck into the service area.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!

October 11, 2019

This is the only dealership I have had experience with in 50 years that I can say it is with pleasure that I have come to know them. More important is... that they have come to know me and they actually care about their customers satisfaction and happiness. They go out of their way to insure they have done a great job and have customers with no complaints. Their service staff is outstanding, very knowledgeable and insure the work is done correctly the first time. Kudos to you all!

July 17, 2019

Very professional and quick service staff. Provided a loaner vehicle until the next day.

June 18, 2019

Great service , video feedback on your car. Also the best price around .

May 15, 2019

Caring,friendly and efficient. These guys gave me a great deal on my new GMC Yukon Denali. Paperwork was prepared and flawless at delivery. My car was... exactly as promised with all accessories and equipment explained in detail. I love the safety options. As a former Mercedes Benz customer I expect the best and these guys delivered! Dr Robin Durrett