Bill's and Son Auto/Truck

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 3, 2019

If I could give 10 stars I would. Very professional, no bs, very helpful. I am a satisfied customer and would deal with them again.

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your 2016 Lancer AWD !!

April 3, 2019

Great experience all around, we were looking for a used truck and ended up buying a really nice one with low miles. We worked with one of the owners Jeff,... he was very transparent about the vehicles we were interested in and when we decided on a truck we wanted, he had no problem when we asked to take it to our mechanic to look at. When we need another vehicle we will make our way to Bill's and Son again. I have to say, I was really impressed by Jeff going above and beyond. Our son who has some special needs was with us; he was eating while we were doing paperwork and asked for ketchup, Jeff said they had a few packets in their refrigerator and brought him a couple. Since, as we say our son likes a little fries with his ketchup it didn't take long for him to use up all the ketchup and asking for more. I was heading out the door to get the plates we were transferring to the truck we purchased, when I came back in Jeff was standing there squeezing more ketchup out of another packet for him. This may not seem like a big deal to most but it was to us. A little bit of compassion goes a long ways and even the gesture of opening a ketchup package and squeezing it out can make someone's day. We highly recommend Bill's and Son Auto/Truck.

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your 2013 F150 Ecoboost 4x4 !!

March 18, 2019

Told dealer what I was looking for and he found the perfect suv to fit our needs. Car in great condition! Awesome customer service as well!

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your new SUV !!

January 31, 2019

Purchased a used 2015 Chrysler 200 with the owner Jeff! He even worked with me with my credit issues. The process was quick fast and easy no issues nor... hassle!

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your 2015 Chrysler 200 !!

January 28, 2019

Back in May of 2018 I purchased a 2008 Jeep Wrangler for a fair price,with excellent customer service and knowledge from Chace who helped me through the... buying process. Today the guys down at bills and son's are invaluable! I lost my keys and they called there locksmith for me to set up a meeting. My Jeep can't move so he's coming all the way to Akron to make me a new key for less then 100$. I would absolutely recommend anyone to buy from bill's and son's.

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your Jeep Wrangler !!

January 21, 2019

I purchased a used truck from them . I pointed out a problem with the float in the gas tank , they told me to bring the truck back and they would take... care of the issue. My wife drove the vehicle back to them 2 times with nothing done about the issue. They don't stand behind their word. The truck was bought as is but the issue was brought to their attention the following mourning.

YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY TRUST BILL'S & SON AUTO !! This is Jeff Black, owner of Bill's & Son Auto. I am sorry for your bad experience Greg BUT is it possib...le that you have us confused with another dealer? Because this situation you described absolutely NEVER happened at my dealership! We have been doing honest business for 47 years and we did NOT sell a truck that needed a float repair AND most importantly would NOT sell a truck with a bad float in a gas tank, because we would fix that problem prior to selling the truck. Also, if we would have promised to fix a gas tank float problem, we would have informed you that kind of repair would require the truck to be dropped off for a day or 2 and not just simply drove in by your wife for a quick fix. Again, I'm sorry for your bad experience BUT it did not take place at my dealership.

January 16, 2019

William (Jeff) was excellent and actually took all my load information personally to Huntington Bank and helped me with securing my loan on my 2010 Jeep... Commander! I was very pleased.

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your Jeep Commander Limited in Texas !!

December 8, 2018

Cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Very rare to find a father and son both who love cars and also know how to repair cars. We will... recommend their dealership to all our family and friends. Our son had a small budget and they had the best car by far than any other dealership we went to and so glad we came here.

Thank you for the great review !! Enjoy your Jeep Compass 4x4 !!

November 26, 2018

As a first time buyer at a dealership, I was very pleased with my experience at Bill's and Son. I was shopping around for Jeeps, and came across this dealership,... which had a great selection to pick from and very fair pricing. I decided on a very clean 2000 Jeep Wrangler, and Jeff worked with me so I could afford the vehicle. There is a reason Bill's and Son has been in business for 46 years; They are reputable, fair, and honest. I will definitely be staying in touch with them for future purchases.

Thank you for the excellent review !! Enjoy your Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler !!

September 14, 2018

Great service with a wide variety of trucks and other vehicles. It was my first car purchase and they walked me through it step by step and answered any... questions I had.

Thank you for the nice review Justin! Enjoy your Dodge Ram 3500 diesel!!