Auto Star Inc

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(612) 392-7414 (612) 392-7414

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Auto Star cares if you are happy. You will be

Auto Star has made me feel like a valued customer. I love my used vehicle and appreciate the experienced mechanics and friendly service. Thanks Auto Star

Deborah

Very respectful, willing to work with us to where we were both satisfied. Used vehicles in good condition at a good price. Would recommend to others.

Pleasant deal

Needed a replacement for second car that died. Found what we were looking for in the price range we wanted. Deal was very good and financing was easy. Wife was surprised we got done so fast. She loves the car.

2.0

Subaru Tribeca - Bad Head Gasket

I bought a Subaru Tribeca and paid for the warranty. Lot of problems. Bad head gasket right out of the gates. Car smelled like burning oil everywhere after just a thousand miles. I paid for the warranty, but the warranty company will not respond with approval to fix it. Car is a nightmare right now... it could be the end of me. My child gets sick from the smell each time we get in the car. Depressing and 4 years left on my loan.

Dealer response

We sold this car on 11/03/2018, this is the first time we heard about any problems. Please feel free to contact me John at 763-391-7430 and i work with the warranty company every day and have never had a claim turned down.We very much take pride in every car we sell please if you have problems contact us, i will do every i can to help fix the problem.

07 GMC Yukon

The best car purchase experience I've ever had!!! Great people, great service!!! Bought a great truck, enjoy driving it every day, so does my family!!!

2006 Lexus RX400 H

If you are looking for good used car, Lexus RX is for you! I love my Lexus and so does my family it is comfortable and spacious. Grate car and grate service! Thank you John!

Excellent

I have purchased many vehicles from private parties and dealerships in my 53 years and would like to say this is a very well run business. Honest, polite and friendly. The service and attention I received from the mechanics right up to the owner was excellent. Would highly recommend.

1.0

Not recommended

Very rude salesperson. I would never recommend this dealer. I felt very insulted. They don't treat you like a customer. Worst experience i ever had.

Dealer response

The customer called and acted in a very inappropriate and insulting manner. We are very customer oriented, and we firmly believe that common sense goes a long way and mutual respect should be above everything, from the dealership, as well as from the customer.

Honest reliable people

This place is a rare find. Honest car dealer??? Did not know they existed. Until now. Thanx, guys!

Great cars, awesome service best prices!

I have been working with Auto Star purchasing, and repairing my family's vehicles. Always quality vehicles, a shop that is willing to stand behind the quality of its vehicles and repairs. Pleasant staff to work with.