Ike Honda

Rear Hatch Service

We recently had the back hatch of our 2019 CRV not go down. One of Ike’s service members was able to pull it down and reset it, he explained to us what he did in case it ever happened again. They took care of it right away with no charge, Thankyou Very Much!!

The people here are always professional and friendly.

The people here are always professional and friendly. The quality of work has always been on point.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for choosing Ike Honda. Our team works hard to provide excellent service, and we love hearing feedback like this!

Employees at this IKE dealership from purchase/finance to

Employees at this IKE dealership from purchase/finance to service dept, are friendly, compassionate, 100% explanatory, they dont rush you, are understanding and they are kind. Are respectful, responsible and reliable. I have owned and purchased Honda Accords since 1995, since 2016 have been a Honda CRV lover. Can't beat a Honda! I purchased my first Honda from IKE in 2021 CRV. I will never purchase from Paduch store ever again. Paducah Store needs to change. Met another person who said the same thing was treated poorly. Better start treating your persistent customers right because you lost us. You're bad. Shame on you. IKE HONDA is my store choice 🏆

Dealer response

Hello Renny, thank you for choosing Ike Honda. We are happy to hear you are loving your 2021 CR-V. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Very good service and people were all very helpful.

Very good service and people were all very helpful. Will do business here again. Nothing but positive comments about the dealership.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for choosing Ike Honda. We are happy to hear you had a great experience!

The sales staff was very helpful and friendly.

The sales staff was very helpful and friendly. The deal I got was fair and they made sure it fit my needs.

Loved our experience at IKE.

Loved our experience at IKE. Dan, our salesman, stayed in contact from Day 1 of the process through receiving our vehicle! We were comfortable with the sales process ! Sales manager was great & efficient finishing the paperwork & deal. Happy!!❤️❤️❤️

Very good people to work with,went over vechile very good

Very good people to work with,went over vechile very good on operations sales team was great to work with

Great customer care and very attentive and very

Great customer care and very attentive and very informative. Maintenance department was very attentive and would highly recommend the dealership

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Friendly Helpful Staff and Excellent Sales (Dan), Finance

Friendly Helpful Staff and Excellent Sales (Dan), Finance (Charles) and Service (Missy, Kenny and Ian). They are the best!:)

Purchased 2022 Passport!

Purchased 2022 Passport! Nice buying experience. Chip shortages took away any hope of haggling over price as supplies were limited. Overall good experience.