Lakeside Auto Sales, Inc

12 reviews

July 6, 2013

I'm in the process of trying to renew my credit and the staff @ Lakeside Auto were very helpful in helping me select a vehicle that I could afford while... structuring a deal with a monthly payment that fit my budget. I'm anxious to check my credit rating to see an improvement. I've got to be honest when I say that my salesperson, Tony, was sincere about helping me get on the road and helping me go forward.

July 1, 2013

First off, rating these guys as a 1 out of 5 is too high. It's a 0 out of 5. They told me a price and when I went to sign the paperwork they increased... the price without me knowing. By the time I noticed, it was already signed for. I tried to literally rip the contract it half. Didn't work. I know it is my error to not reread the contract, but stunned they had to nerve to double the price. On my way home from the dealership with my car I just bought from them, the transmission blew. Thankfully I had a warranty. I later found out that the rear end was destroyed in a previous accident and that is why I needed to get a lot of things fixed back there. To top it off, their customer service is worse than the car. Rude, not helpful, this place shouldn't be in business. You'd be better off buying a bicycle than shopping here.

Please be kind enough to contact us @ 586.468.5777. We are not aware of a customer having a problem such as the one that you've described. We take it... upon ourselves to ensure that our customers are delighted with their purchase experience and I can assure you that you are no exception. Unfortunately, our competitors are permitted to post comments without identifying themselves and that is a flaw in the Internet comment capability.