Suntrup Nissan Volkswagen

3488 reviews

3488 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

Aarón is a Super Professional, friendly and caring Salesman. He was able to help to find the Car I was looking for. 100% recommended.Thank you to all the... Suntrup Nissan Team!

Thank you, for your five-star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank yo...u for choosing Suntrup Nissan.

Aaron Voege

Sales

(5.0) 23 reviews

Adela Alispahic

(4.9) 75 reviews

November 21, 2020

Service was definitley awesome! The paperwork was almost painless, but the agent was very nice and polite. Would recommend looking at and buying cars here!

It's great to hear that Adrian was able to get you exactly what you needed. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy.... Thanks again for choosing Suntrup Pre-Owned ! We wish you luck with your new car.

Adrian Godlewski

November 21, 2020

Matt and Collin made the process of purchasing a new vehicle super easy! Their customer service was excellent. They went above and beyond. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Suntrup Nissan, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear that Collin and Matthew was able to help, and we ...hope to see you again!

Collin Costello

(4.6) 9 reviews

November 20, 2020

I just bought a new Nissan Rouge at Suntrup, what a great experience Jeremiah was my salesman,very knowledgeable and great customer service.Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience with Suntrup Nissan and... congratulations on your new car! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

Adela Alispahic

(4.9) 75 reviews

Jeremiah Barnett

November 20, 2020

My experience with Steve was awesome! He got me the best deal he could get for me and I am so happy I highly recommend Steve and will be back and will... be sending all my friends back! Thank you so very much

Highly Recommend Suntrup NissanGo see Staphen Mason he will get you in a car and Steve got my financing done fast and friendly service! I will be tell...ing all of my friends! Happy Holidays to everyone! Not to forget Nathan Boda who sent me up there! Thank you all!

Staphen Mason

(5.0) 21 reviews

November 20, 2020

Blaze was customer focused and attentive throughout the sales process. When we ran into some hiccups with the car being ready when promised, he stayed... on top of it, communicated with us and had it delivered. When it's time to buy another car, we will look to work with Blaze again!

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

Blaze Schrieber

(4.9) 106 reviews

November 20, 2020

Chip was very nice and professional. He is very knowledgeable and will help you any way that he can to get you the perfect car.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your ...comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

Chip Kearney

(5.0) 74 reviews

November 19, 2020

Came to chip with a price range and a list of gadgets that I wanted and after 4 cars that I made him show me I finally found my car!! Apparently you can... have whatever you want in the price that you want 🤪 thank you Chip!!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Suntrup Pre-Owned. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon! Please don...'t hesitate to give us a call if you need anything.

Chip Kearney

(5.0) 74 reviews

November 19, 2020

Super fast and courteous service. The staff was very attentive. I would definitely be happy to visit the service station again. Very streamlined in their... service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with David and Ryan. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience here at S...untrup Hyundai.

Ryan Thoele

(5.0) 17 reviews

David Riemer

(4.8) 21 reviews

November 18, 2020

Dave and Gail Krill are extremely happy with Suntrup. Terry Crowly has always went the extra mile for us. Ryan in service is an outstanding employee.... I recommend Suntrup to family and friends. Suntrup is an exceptional company, from top to bottom. Keep up the excellent work, integrity, and customer loyalty. Customers for life! Thank you Terry Crowly. You are a great man and leader. Everyone stay safe, healthy, and continue the outstanding customer service. Davekrill.com

Dave, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience working with our team here at Suntrup Nissan. We appreciate your business and hope to see... you again soon!

Ryan Thoele