Superior Auto Care

Call This Dealer

Used

Best Buying Experience
    August 4, 2014

Best car buying experience of my life. No one was pushy. Very helpful and knowledgable.

Thank you Karen. I know you will enjoy driving your new Grand Prix too. Don't forget, call for any mechanical services you may need also. Enjoy!!!Mike... B.

I Love my Mercedes
    July 2, 2014

Thanks for the great customer service and all your help in getting me into my dream car.... I recommend everyone give you guys a shot when looking for... a car...Bob was very helpful thru it all.

Thank You Tangela, and you look great behind the wheel too. Don't forget, any time you need service...just give me a call and we'll set you up with an... appointment. Thanks for giving us a shot! Mike B and Bob B.

Very Nice Experience
    June 17, 2014

Had a very nice experience here and shall return if i ever need another vehicle.. Really like my new Escalade in every way... Thanks Bob and Mike

Thanks OJ...the 03 Cadillac Escalade in black is one beautiful ride. You will have years worth of comfort and excellent driving experience for years t...o come. Don't forget to schedule regular maintenance check ups. Enjoy that sweet ride.

Thank you very much!
    June 6, 2014

thank you very much for all the assistance in helping me find my next vehicle.. I love my Sonata and you made it easy for me to get thru the fun proce...ss of buying a car... I recommend everyone to give you a chance to help them out when they need a car....

Ahh Thanks Candace. You made the selling experience easy too! The 07 Hyundai Sonata has many features and lots of creacher comforts. You will be happy... with this vehicle for a long time. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle with what ever it needs. Drive safely!

Great Experience
    June 2, 2014

The dealership was very nice.. Cars are very clean, the lot is clean and marketed well.. The experience was fast, friendly, and very professional..

And Stacey you look great in your new 2007 Dodge Charger, with low mileage! Glad we could help in search for a new ride. Good financing too. We have m...ultiple banks to work with and get you into an affordable vehicle fast. Thanks Stacey and happy trails!

Driving my new Impala
    May 13, 2014

Thanks much for assisting me in the purchase of my Impala.. You helped me with the financing, the car was spotless when i picked it up and everything ...went smooth....I will be BACK!!

Thank you Victoria. Albion is a long way away to come shopping for a car. But now that you have found the 2006 Impala AND got a very low car payment b...esides..I know you'll be back when it's time to trade up! And big kudos to our detail guy Rob, for doing such a nice job on detailing!

Kept me informed thru the process!!
    March 31, 2014

The salespeople kept me informed on a daily basis about what was going on with the vehicle i was purchasing. And they fixed a cracked mirror that i ha...d overlooked.. thanks alot for the great service guys...

Thanks Ron, I'm glad you enjoy your 02 Lincoln LS. It sure is a pretty ride. And low mileage too. If you can't find what your looking for, don't hesit...ate to ask about looking at the auction. Hey you never know!

My New Nissan Altima
    March 17, 2014

Very patient. Was not sure what i wanted and they helped me and let me drive different cars until i found my Altima.. Also helped me with financing an...d got me an affordable monthly payment... Thanks for the great service.

Ebony, you made it easy...a test drive is the only way you'll know if you like the vehicle. Bob (our salesman) will show you any car and is very patie...nt with customers. No rush or pressure. Enjoy your 06 Nissan Altima Ebony and call for an appointment any time. Thanks, Mike.

It was a good experience
    March 12, 2014

It was a good experience. It was my first time doing business at this dealership and so far the have delivered on everything they promised. Love my ne...w car and will be back for my next one...

Thanks Kim. We were only to glad that you picked the 02 Toyota Camry. You really have to have the feel for the car too when you sit in the drivers sea...t. Glad we found just the right ride for you. Enjoy and see you in the future.

Great Recommendation!!
    March 11, 2014

A co-worker recommended that i visit this dealership when i was looking for a car... They were very friendly and the service work was done as i wanted...... Thanks Bob and Mike

Your very welcome Vanessa. And you look so cute in the 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I hope you like your new radio we installed too. Thanks for the business a...nd please drive safely out there. Call any time for an appointment. Thanks, Mike.

Superior Auto Care