Excellent Choice Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best AutoDealership in Snohomish County :)

I Love this place' I have been to several smaller car lots and did not enjoy my day until I drove into Excellent Choice. Sammy is a very fun guy and his sales staff took great care of me ad my family. The car is great and I will keep it for awhile. We are looking forward to getting our daughter her first car there as well. Thank you very much Excellent Choice we couldn't be happier.

BEST CAR DEALER IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY' LOVE THEM!

Great Deals!

From the minute my husband and I walked in, we were greeted by a friendly lady. She asked questions without judgement or harassing us. Very helpful and met all of our needs. We walked in looking for a small car and drove off with a more fule effeciant and economic SUV that had more bells and whistles than we ever expected. Thanks to them, my credit is getting better and better. Will be back when we need another vehicle and will reffer them to everyone we know. THANKS!!!

My thoughts

My first time at an used car lot but I was impressed by the way I was treated, if you are looking for a fancy place with great tasting coffee this is not the place for you but if you are looking for a great service with really down to earth people that offer great affordable cars this is the place for you. Thank Juan for all the help

wow I like them

I called in asking for an esclade they had Ross was extremely helpful i was talking to him for at least 20min explaining my situation. The car was exactly what he described they took my bucket on trade and they even towed it from my house.Overall great experience no pressure fun enviornment. I will never buy another car any place else my favorite dealership by far.

4.3

Good people, easy to do business with

Low pressure environment, easy to do business with and a good selection of well maintained vehicles. I would reccomend doing business with them.