Dynamic Cars

112 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 22, 2018

If you are looking to buy quality vehicles and want nothing less but a smooth and easy process, Dynamic Cars is the place to be for you. Their customer... service is topnotch and their staff are professional. Got the car in an excellent condition.

February 18, 2018

The entire process is amazing. You can get your vehicle here without any trouble. Their rates are fair. If you are on a tight budget, they provide some... useful advice and choices as well.

January 18, 2018

The people here helped me get a car at a very affordable price that fits my budget. The financing process was explained to me in a very clear manner and... all my questions were answered.

December 29, 2017

Dynamic Cars has been a wonderful experience for many years. Approvals are guaranteed. I called to get approved and drove off the lot the same day. They... are fast and accurate. I love Dynamic Cars and will always use there business!

December 12, 2017

The customer service is really amazing. Dynamic helps you find the best deal possible. More importantly, they make sure that you only get the best rate.... I was able to have the car I wanted through their help.

December 2, 2017

My husband and I searched for a GMC Arcadia for over a year. We were looking for a particular model with certain features. Most places that we called... and visited were very over priced. We spoke to Robin at Dynamic and he assured me that our hour and a half drive would be worth it. When we arrived a few days later, it was worth the wait and drive. What a friendly and energetic atmosphere. The staff made us feel at home, the financing was in place and I was able to drive the Arcadia home. Thank you for making my vehicle dreams come true. I have told family and friends about these Dynamic Super Hero's. My husband and I are getting another vehicle in 2018, and it will come from Dynamic. Thank you to our Dynamic Family in Baltimore, from your Delaware Family, Rayna & David Wilson

November 22, 2017

The Sales Person (Mr. C. Moore) was a great help with getting me financed and in the car that I wanted.

November 6, 2017

I called Dynamic Cars on a Friday afternoon and I drove my new car home that night. This is a great place to buy a car! I was treated very nice and actually... listened to my story, understood, and offered me great options!!! The staff gave me advice to make sure I was informed - no pressure! I told my entire family about this place!!!

September 24, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff. Our salesperson wasn't pushy, went and got multiple cars for us to test drive without hesitation, and had a great attitude... the entire time. The buying process was just as smooth. I am definitely coming back to purchase my next vehicle!

September 22, 2017

Who doesn't like fast easy and transparent ? I love the team at dynamic for being unlike any other dealer. They made the buying process as easy as all... my other online buying decisions. Carl was ready when I arrived and the entire process including the paperwork was less than one hour! Ask for Carl personally.