SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat

77 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 2, 2018

SJ Denham has been the most pleasant dealership in my 44 years of car buying history. Never any pressure to buy and always 100% patience on their part.... Their prices are low at the "get go", so there's just a little room for negotiating. Sales Rep. Mike Maglaras is exceptional in his professionalism and knowledge of used cars: You'll love his sense of humor during the course of your purchase. SJ Denham is the car dealership you would send your mother to buy a car. Actually, I did when I was out of town! By the way, my first purchase from SJ Denham: A brand new '79 Plymouth Horizon.

November 29, 2018

We are very happy with our new Chrysler Pacifica mini van. We got a great deal and great service from Mike Maglaras and Ryan Denham. Thank you.

November 7, 2018

Mark Cross, Mike Riley and Lisa were awesome! They were all patient, informative and best of all.. worked with me to get a great Jeep!

November 4, 2018

Mark Cross was very helpful in helping my kids choose vehicles. He and the dealership made the buying process very simple. I would definitely recommend... Mark and the rest of the team at SJ Denham.

October 29, 2018

We had a great experience with Mike and Mark at SJ Denham. They were flexible and responsive to questions. We got a great price and value for a trade-in... and a new Compass Trailhawk! The whole process felt like talking to family rather than a business deal. SJ Denham is a great place to buy!

September 30, 2018

My salesperson, Mark Cross, and the SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat family was extremely helpful and very friendly. Exactly what I was hoping for before driving... all the way from Sonoma county, the three and a half hour drive was well worth it. I always do my research when car shopping and I can tell they were respectful of what I needed out of my next vehicle. Yet at the same time provided exception customer service from answering my inquiry on Cars.com and setting up a test drive over the phone according to my schedule - to - helping me with financial services to meet my budget. One of the things I liked most is how my SJ Denham salesperson related to me from the start. Whatever it was: being from around the same area in California, outdoor hobbies, being in a similar car situations, etc. There was a connection established and trust was built, and they were able to understand exactly what I wanted. Beginning to end, Mr. Cross and the dealership were taking care of me every step of the way. For years I've been in the retail, customer service and car sales industries myself. Good ol' fashion, honest business is what I've experienced there.

September 28, 2018

We got a great deal on a Sweet Grand Cherokee and got enough on our trade in. Lisa Kelly, Mike Maglaras and Ryan Denham are great. They really tried to... help us get the right SUV.

September 22, 2018

On a whim last Saturday we went to test drive a used Chrysler Pacifica with Mike Riley on Saturday afternoon, we went home to think it over spent a week... shopping around and exploring our options. Mike called once to see if had any questions. He was great, not pushy like other dealerships we dealt with. We returned this Saturday to find that Mike was out of town, Mark Cross stepped right in and helped us put our deal together. The experience was headache free, even enjoyable! Mark pointed out some of the floor mats and second FOB were missing so we could write those into our deal. Lisa finished up the rest of our paper work as quickly as she could and found us a better finance option than the one we had planned to use. We wouldn’t hesitate to return to SJ Denhem!

June 28, 2018

Bought a nice Ram Truck, Love the Truck!! Bruce and Mike M. were great. Easy to deal with no High Pressure. Will recommend to all my friends and family.... Thanks for all your help

May 30, 2018

I love my Kia Soul. Runs great. Lots of room. Mike M and Lisa took great care of me. Thank you so much for your help.