SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat

• Found the car I wanted

I was looking for a car in my price range with a manual transmission and found this sweet Kia Soul here. I worked with Dave and Bruce and they helped me get my first car loan and a lower monthly payment than I was expecting.

• Buying new grand Cherokee

Thanks MiKE (The GreeK) for the New car and your low pressure sales.

Thanks MiKE (The GreeK) for the New car and your low pressure sales.

• Trading in my Chrysler 200

Service is great. Thanks Dave and Mike, we love our Renegade

Service is great. Thanks Dave and Mike, we love our Renegade

• Such a great experiance!!

I had the best experience buying my first car! I got a great price and had fun! Thank you so much! Thanks Mike the GreeK

• A Dealer we trust a very nice salesman!

Purchased a new Grand Cherokee Summit from Denham in Redding and it was a pretty painless process. Our salesman, Dave Bartle, is a very nice person (that's important to us) and he knew the GC inside and out. He worked with our schedule and our desires in checking out the Jeep. He set up several things for us ahead of time and guided us through other connections we could/should make to increase our new GC experience. A long time ago we purchased a new PT Cruiser from Denham and had it serviced there, and later we had our Grand Cherokee (purchased elsewhere - our bad and not a great experience) also serviced regularly there. So we like, and trust, the servicing department there and that's also important. No hesitation recommending Denham and our salesman Dave Bartle for a purchase at S. J. Denham.

• Chrysler Pacifica is a great Mini-van!

Great van. Drives great and lots of nice features. Also, thanks to Dave Bartle for making the buying process nice and easy.

• Thanks SJ Denham

Figured it was time to trade in my Wrangler and I worked with both the service department and Dave in the sales department to find the perfect truck for travelling with my two dogs. We are ready to hit the road.

• Sweet Dodge Dart with New Tires

Mike M and staff did a great job. And I got new tires. Love my new car.

Mike M and staff did a great job. And I got new tires. Love my new car.

• Good Shopping Experience

I had a wonderful first time buyer experience. I have recommend SJ Denham to 3 people since 3/12/17 and will continue to recommend this company to all my family and friends. I feel this company above and beyond for me and I am very thankful for everything.

• Great Red Jeep

Mike M did a great job working with me to buy a wonderful jeep wrangler, And drove me home. Thanks again SJ Denham. I will be back.