SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service Department and Staff

I have had a intermittent problem with my vehicle since it has been fixed at the Collison Center. Every time I go in Grant has been professional and fantastic getting my problem handled to the agreement of both of us. Recently, Justin the new Service Advisor did a great job, ensuring I was kept in the loop on my part status and getting my vehicle in timely. Again , Ryan D - Grant has been professional and able to get things done for my wife and I. Also, You have stood behind the problem from the Collison Repair Shop - Your warranty on work.. Thank you very much!!! and your Service Technician also needs Kudos "Tom"

2.8

I just wanted to leave a review on here I took my 2018...

I just wanted to leave a review on here I took my 2018 ram in to have my radio looked at and they even checked the air in my tires and they lost one of my valve stems caps and at frist they said they make it good with me and now they said they don’t have it and can’t do nothing about it so now they just lied to me and I will not go back to them that’s all they had to do is make it good and get me one for it and the ones I have on there I had special order and now I only have 3 on my truck now

SJ Denham collision center:Thank you so mucu Amy and...

SJ Denham collision center: Thank you so mucu Amy and all the ones in the body shop for all your help with the insurance and repair of my Dodge Durango. It was truly a pleasure. We would recommend your service to anyone. Thanks again Carl and Debbie Nelson

3.3

Retired veteran

Felt like they could have made a deal but did not I am a loyal Chrysler Chrysler customer even if I am sub prime...just another label....means nothing...all the credit scores are rigged....

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. This was my first time purchasing and financing a car, and they made the process so easy. Mike was great to work with and made sure I understood everything. I;m so glad I came here!

My Jeep purchase

Thanks to Mike the Greek I Got my Jeep Great Service. I wouldn't buy from anyone else. Mike and the rest of the staff went above and beyond

Amazing experience!

Had an amazing experience with this dealership. Made it so easy. I had gone to another dealership and it was horrible. From the moment I stepped foot on to sjdenham they made me feel important.

Buying a New Grand Cherokee...>

Mike the Greek was very easy and pleasant to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the Jeep Grand Cherokee and was able to answer all of our questions. Lisa was friendly and easy to work with also. Even we had them work late due to making our decision at closing time. Dan helped us get the vehicle, price and color we wanted. WE are very happy and would purchase with SJ Denham again.

3.7

Buying a Fiat for my English Labradore Dog

Great experience, left Quality of Repairs blank...work order not complete on two items at this time. Will be returning to complete work as soon as possible. Thank you! Kay

Shopping for used Dodge Truck

Wonderful new to us Ram Truck Nice for work and play. Everything went great. Lisa Kelly in finance worked very hard for us. Mike the Greek never gave up. Thanks Again.