SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat

95 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 4, 2016

The wife and I were looking for a new car and we had decided on a Chrysler 300. After looking around both at dealerships close to us and also online we... found the one that had most of what we were looking for at SJ Denham. We worked with Bruce Valladon and he worked to get us a good deal on the car as well as financing. I felt it was a great experience working with everybody at the dealership. I would deffenetly return there for future purchases.

Thank you Brian, had a lot of fun getting your beautiful Chrysler 300S delivered to you. Bruce Valladon Sales Manager

April 30, 2014

I had about $2300.00 in repairs done--timing belt-water pump-spark plugs and wires-transmission serviced.Service Dept. person Cody was great! The Tech... that did the Job is a slob. Transmission Fluid sprayed all over my engine, Battery Fluid leaked out all over the Battery Box, did not even bother to wipe it up. Transmission pan was re-sealed with so much Silicone it looks like it was put on with a putty knife. Having been a Manager of a engine shop for 35 years this is the sloppiest job I have ever seen. A real Amateur. I would never go back

April 8, 2014

This car buying experience was the best I've ever experienced. I test drove, we agreed upon a price, I completed the application and then I left. I wasn't... forced to wait, but had communication from both sales agents. A couple of hours later, I returned, signed all appropriate documents and left with my car. No hassle experience for sure!

March 27, 2014

My 2011 Lincoln MKZ was badly damaged on the entire passenger side. When it was completed, I could not tell anywhere it was damaged. They even aligned... all the wheels and had the computer system completely checked. It looks and runs like I just bought it.

July 20, 2012

Staff was extremely knowledgable and helpful... I would definitley recommend SJ Denham and would buy another car in the future from them.