SJ Denham Chrysler Jeep Fiat

95 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 5, 2017

I had the best experience buying my first car! I got a great price and had fun! Thank you so much! Thanks Mike the GreeK

May 31, 2017

Purchased a new Grand Cherokee Summit from Denham in Redding and it was a pretty painless process. Our salesman, Dave Bartle, is a very nice person (that's... important to us) and he knew the GC inside and out. He worked with our schedule and our desires in checking out the Jeep. He set up several things for us ahead of time and guided us through other connections we could/should make to increase our new GC experience. A long time ago we purchased a new PT Cruiser from Denham and had it serviced there, and later we had our Grand Cherokee (purchased elsewhere - our bad and not a great experience) also serviced regularly there. So we like, and trust, the servicing department there and that's also important. No hesitation recommending Denham and our salesman Dave Bartle for a purchase at S. J. Denham.

May 30, 2017

Great van. Drives great and lots of nice features. Also, thanks to Dave Bartle for making the buying process nice and easy.

May 25, 2017

Figured it was time to trade in my Wrangler and I worked with both the service department and Dave in the sales department to find the perfect truck for... travelling with my two dogs. We are ready to hit the road.

March 30, 2017

Mike M and staff did a great job. And I got new tires. Love my new car.

March 29, 2017

I was looking for a car in my price range with a manual transmission and found this sweet Kia Soul here. I worked with Dave and Bruce and they helped... me get my first car loan and a lower monthly payment than I was expecting.

March 25, 2017

I had a wonderful first time buyer experience. I have recommend SJ Denham to 3 people since 3/12/17 and will continue to recommend this company to all... my family and friends. I feel this company above and beyond for me and I am very thankful for everything.

March 25, 2017

Mike M did a great job working with me to buy a wonderful jeep wrangler, And drove me home. Thanks again SJ Denham. I will be back.

March 24, 2017

I want to start off by saying this is not a reflection of the sales department I felt they were honest. My issue is the service department lack of automautomotive... knowledge which removed the warranty and extended warranty on my 2015 Jeep renegade. Their lack of understanding of how turbocharged motors work . They eliminated all of my remaining warranty and extended warranty due to a Blowoff plate that makes my turbo vent to the atmosphere. Their claim it added more boost which added more horsepower and torque which is impossible to do with a device like this. The part in question is my rear differential and my 4wd no longer working. Keep in mind this jeep is rarely in 4wd. The other issue is the starter which started to fail, again no direct correlation that a Blowoff plate would ever affect the starter. They never tested my vehicle to see whether or not my vehicle had added horsepower to confirm my renegades failures were a direct result in this device which resulted in.my warranty being permanently restricted. I would not recommend this dealership solely based on the chance that they can and will void your warranty under junk science. And not on facts.

March 23, 2017

This is the third Jeep I have bought here. It is always a pleasant buying experience. Dave and Mike took the time to show me lots of options. I decided... on a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. What a great Jeep!

Thank you Susan, it was a pleasure helping you find the perfect Grand Cherokee for you.