Pumpkin Fine Cars & Exotics

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 7 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award
(609) 770-4016 (609) 770-4016

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Pumpkin Fine Cars & Exotics from DealerRater.

I wasn’t expecting to by a car today but I did!

I wasn’t expecting to by a car today but I did! The staff, the owner and his wife are truly gems! I felt comfortable and confident in my purchase!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy you had a great experience with our staff and our owners ❤️❤️❤️

This is a really nice place to purchase a vehicle (or

This is a really nice place to purchase a vehicle (or two), everyone is friendly and accommodating. No pressure and very honest.

Dealer response

Hi Mitch! Thank you so much, we are so glad you found the car-buying process here friendly and accommodating, and so glad you are happy with your purchase 😊😊😊

By far this was the best experience we have ever had

By far this was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a car. Franck, Gina and staff were very accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful. We never felt any high pressure tactics used by other car dealers. Franck patiently presented and described the car and all it's value. We left feeling we had purchased best valued car possible. When you visit the showroom you can easily see the quality of all the vehicles there. We would definitely recommend Pumpkin Fine cars to anyone in the marketing for an exceptional vehicle , Joe and Marsha Robertson

Dealer response

Joe and Marsha, Thank you, I am so glad that this was the best experience you ever had buying a car. We always aim to be as knowledgeable and helpful as possible as a team, and to not use high pressure tactics. Isabella Freon , Pumpkin

Everyone was extremely friendly.

Everyone was extremely friendly. The price was very fair. The car was well documented and very well taken care of. I have nothing but nice things to say about my entire experience and I would buy from them again!

Dealer response

Jeff, thank you so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to us that you had such a good experience you would consider coming back and buying from us again! Have a great weekend 😊

Thank you Franc, Emily and Chris for a very nice

Thank you Franc, Emily and Chris for a very nice experience today. I couldn’t be happier with the vehicles.

Dealer response

We are so glad you had a great experience. That is our goal always 💗💗💗

Pumpkin Fine Cars and Exotics has always been our

Pumpkin Fine Cars and Exotics has always been our favorite dealer. We bought from them in 2014 and were more than satisfied. We just bought from them again and couldn’t be more pleased. We’re so happy with our beautiful Mercedes.

Dealer response

We are so happy that you love your Mercedes 💗💗💗! We are glad you had not one but two great car purchasing experiences with us. Thank you so much for your kindness 😊

By far the absolute best experience In car purchase I

By far the absolute best experience In car purchase I have ever hard. Completely transparent from the first moment. Greated like an old friend and treated like valued customer. I purchased an older, pristine Toyota Corolla that had been treated by the staff as it was a classic Mercedes. The Freon family , and all their lucky employees are a joy to work with !

Dealer response

Thank you so much! We always treat our vehicles (no matter what the car is) with the best care, so we are happy you were impressed by that. We really want everyone to feel this way, like we are already old friends. We are so happy you had a joyful experience!! Thank you again, have a great weekend 😊😊😊😊

The pumpkin auto team helped me find my dream car in a

The pumpkin auto team helped me find my dream car in a very fast and efficient manner!

Dealer response

Joshua, We are so happy you are now driving your dream car! We take pride in helping all of our customers find theirs! Thank you so much for the kind words!

The staff was super knowledgeable and helpful, answered

The staff was super knowledgeable and helpful, answered all the questions I had. Love a family run buisness.

Dealer response

Thank you! We really pride ourselves on being a friendly family run business, we always want people to feel welcome and comfortable when they come into our business. It is so important to our owners to be knowledgeable about their cars and helpful to our customers. Thank you so much !

Our family is a long time fan of Pumpkin Fine Cars and

Our family is a long time fan of Pumpkin Fine Cars and Exotics. Franck and his team do a fantastic job in maintaining an exciting inventory of cars and then exceed the expectations of their clients throughout the delivery process!