Beemer Haus

Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm
(480) 648-2105 (480) 648-2105

4.3

Great and prompt dealer!

Jay was great to deal with. Fast prompt service. I was in and out in 20 mins and left with what I wanted all around. Thanks Jay!!!

I had a smooth easy transaction with Jay.

I had a smooth easy transaction with Jay. He was helpful and courteous from the time I called to inquire about a vehicle until I was driving off the lot.

Excellent Customer service

It has been a wonderful experience with the guys at Beemer especially Jay a young man with smiling face, I found him most courteous, helpful, possess a true sales person qualities, adequately equipped with knowledge and selling skills, I wish him a successful and prosperous life, similarly Mr Rick looking financial matters has been soft spoken a good listener to his customers, caring and smiling. I have been to so many Dealership, Car sales centers but unfortunately each one forcefully imposed different charges in the name of Documentation fee, Nitrogen filled, Tinteng windows, warranties, Radio assist and so on, but at Beemer I am not chraged with undue/unwanted service's, I highly recommend all those wish to enjoy hassle free service's must once visit thuse Guys,

A delightful experience of dealing with true sales

A delightful experience of dealing with true sales persons, found them courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, no tricks to sell undesired services, Mr Jay a young boy greeted with a smiling face, Mr Rick handling financial matters is also helpful, humble and caring, I highly recommend Beemers to all those interested in buy Cars must visit once, I am confident they will appreciate too. Wish Beemer a successful establishment.

I have been working with this dealership for over 10

I have been working with this dealership for over 10 years they have always gone above and beyond anyone’s expectations especially in the crazy world of car sales highly recommend these people the owners are truly amazing thanks again for the Porsche Turbo in many cars before.

Best experience I've ever had

This is the first time I've actually enjoyed shopping for a car. From test drive to purchase, everything went smoothly. If you're in the market for a BMW, go see Jay. I never felt pressured to buy and he answered all my questions in regards to my car. His customer service is on point and I felt as if he was helping a friend. I'm not usually one to write reviews so trust me when I say, Jay is an honest dealer. Thank you Jay. I absolutely love my car.

This is the first time I've actually enjoyed shopping for...

Exceptional no pressure experience. Five stars!

Excellent!!! I’m in my 60’s and I’ve bought many cars from dealers. Every purchase was a bad experience. In this case, it was by far the least stressful, highly professional, no pressure, no hype, and friendliest environment I have EVER done. We got the exact car we wanted at the best price with an extended warranty and a below market interest rate. All three of the gang were AMAZING. We will definitely return to Jay and Rick for every purchase from now on. Man, they were excellent.

Excellent!!! I’m in my 60’s and I’ve bought many cars...

Bought an amazing car at a Great Value! Jay made this...

Bought an amazing car at a Great Value! Jay made this very simple and we were very well taken care of. Deal was done "long distance". When we arrived everything was ready. We signed the paperwork, hopped into our beautiful "new to us" BMW and went home. Kudos to Jay!