Beemer Haus

Call This Dealer

Used

• The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate
    July 29, 2013

The best Buying experience. I got the lowest rate for a much better car than the one I was looking at chapman. You got 5 stars from me Beemer Haus!! i... will sure send people your way. Chad

Thank you for taking the time to review Beemer Haus. We try to make every car buying experience unique and pleasant for each customer. Please call me ...if you ever need anything in the future! Thanks again. Jessie M.

Fantastic Experience and Car!
    March 3, 2018

The best car buying experience I’ve had, and I’ve purchased about 15 cars total. The price of the car was very fair and better than other BMW dealers....

My happy experience Purchasing my new car.
    February 5, 2018

My name is Tommy and I had a great experience trading my 2010 m3 Hardtop Convertible in, that I like a lot it was fun! but I wanted to move back t...o a touring coup and this dealership had the car that I wanted, the owner and his team, work with me, made it so easy, no high pressure sells no good Salesmen , Bad salesmen, experience at all! they made a great experience .

Hassle Free
    November 25, 2017

For my first car buying experience, even though it was for a used car, was the best experience ever. The staff is friendly, professional and caring a...nd made me feel comfortable and I felt I could trust everyone. The owner, Charbel Antoun, was the absolute best, extremely knowledgeable and professional and I could really tell he cared about his cars and his customers. Thank you!

Happy camper
    September 22, 2017

I just bought a BMW 4 Series from Mike and Brenden, They gave me a great deal and the customers service was outstanding. I traveled from out of state ...and they took care of me like a VIP, I couldn't be more happier with the deal and service. I highly recommend buying your next BMW from Brenden and Mike. Thanks guys, my drive home back to California was fantastic in my new convertible BMW.

amazing
    April 28, 2017

The most amazing car purchase experience ever! It was so fast, straightforward, no pressure or hassle. Michael, Michelle and Nick we're just great.... We got a great deal on the vehicle. It was very well represented from the pictures on the website. The entire process took about 30 minutes.

terribel service
    September 12, 2016

Yersterday I went to there and want to buy the 5 series BMW,and I found there was the scratch on the car and he told me they would paint and fix it. w...hen I asked to try the car the saller said I can't try if I didn't accept the price,I said I want to try and make decision, what he did is asking me:do you happy the price¿do you care the scratch¿ so I must said I accept the price and I don't care the scratch of the car. But after that,he told me there was no energy in battery so I can't try the car immediately,and he will call me in 2hours after charge the battery. I don't get phone until now.

Fantastic Experience, Highly Recommended!
    June 12, 2016

I had been shopping for a 6-series BMW for a couple of months, and visited Beemer Haus several times before making a decision. I had the pleasure of w...orking with Nick and Charbel, and they both were incredible! Even though it took me some time to make a decision, they were very patient and never made me feel like I was a bother. There were no high pressure sales tactics, they were extremely knowledgeable and informative, and it was one of the easiest processes I've ever experienced with buying a car. Thank you Nick and Charbel for making this such a great experience!

Boutique Beemer Buying
    February 18, 2016

Today we bought our 50th car (2013 BMW Z4) and it was the easiest, smoothest ride to complete. No pressure, no small talk, no pushy talk to deal with.... We highly recommend Beemer Haus.

No High Pressure Sales
    February 7, 2016

I purchased a 2013 BMW 128i Convertible. I found the sales people to be helpful, they weren't pushy like some other sales people I have dealt with in ...the past. Their prices were excellent and their trade in values were very reasonable. There was a couple of minor issues with the paperwork they forgot to have me sign, and they drove to my house to get them signed instead of having me go out of my way to go back to their dealership, very satisfied! Their facility isn't anything to write home about, but you are not buying the facility, you are buying a car, so this really didn't affect my decision to purchase from them. So far I love my new (to me) car.

Beemer Haus