CarMax Augusta - Now offering Curbside Pickup

Saturday 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm–7:00pm
(706) 993-2942 (706) 993-2942

3.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.0

BIG MISTAke!

I was so happy with our purchase with Carmax and the experience we had, but that all changed today. Less than 4 months after purchasing a vehicle with less than 12k miles, we are now having to replace a hose that will cost nearly $1,000. Their extended warranty is useless as well. It is quite apparent they do not inspect their vehicle before they sell them or they would have noticed a bad hose. Making matters worse, there was a factory recall on the vehicle so now, two parts have to be replaced. Not only am I out $1,000 for their incompetence, but I am also without a car this week because the parts are no in stock. Please stay away from this place! You have been warned!

3.0

Looking for a Used Vehichle

The sales representatives were friendly and patient. They discussed different options with me.

3.4

No pressure

I was looking for a specific type of car and found one there that had to be brought to the dealership. It arrived on my sales persons day off and he came in just to show it to me...on his day off. There was never any pressure the staff was straightforward with no pressure. The best care buying experience I have had.

Dealer response

Wow, area51media, thank you for this great post. We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience at our Augusta store. We try our best to break the stereotypical dealer mold in everything we do.