Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(877) 331-9927 (877) 331-9927

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City from DealerRater.

I usually despise going into car dealerships. This was...

I usually despise going into car dealerships. This was my first time at Hall. They made the process of car buying easy. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Ed was honest and down to Earth. Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

We had a pleasant buying experience at Hall Hyundai....

We had a pleasant buying experience at Hall Hyundai. Everyone was nice and friendly and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. Never felt pressured into making our decisions.

Dealer response

Hi Marc, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

2.0

Slow to respond, too many people involved

There are too many people involved in the buying process and you are not sure who will respond to you and sometimes they don't even respond at all.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. Our General Manger, Heath Wynn, would like to speak with you personally regarding your experience. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate contact information in our system based off of the username provided in this review. At your convenience, please contact Heath directly at 252.331.7101. Thank you.

Awesome purchase experience!!

Awesome experience!! I have purchased many vehicles and this is by far the best experience, I've had. I drove four hours to make my purchase and Edward Bennett delivered exactly what he promised. Thanks for restoring the ability of trust, integrity and superior customer service in purchasing a vehicle. I have shared my experience with others as it was such a pleasure.

Dealer response

Brenda, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

Awesome experience

Adriene Curry was totally awesome! Everyone was very kind and helped me find just what I wanted. Thank you all for being so great! Very nice. I purchased a 2019 Honda Accord

Dealer response

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City!

Exceptional beyond measures

Adrien curry was absolutely phenomenal and very courteous of my needs. Down to earth with a great personality but also looking out for MY best interests. Grade A experience that you will not find at many places. KJ the manager was also top notch. A++++

Dealer response

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City! We look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Bought new Hyndai Sante Fe

From the salesman Taylor Inge who made us feel like family, to the Sales Manager (Richard?) Who gave excellent service, to Megan the young lady in the service department (Service Writter ?) Who kept us well informed on every aspect of our vehicles service. We are very pleased with Hall in Elizabeth City NC.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1.6

Not in communication with call center

Twice I tried to make a Saturday appointment and got denied. One side did get the appointment I confirmed 2 days later that it was for a recalled item. When I got here they did not have my part because the call center said I was there for an oil and filter change. The service advisor was very cordial and friendly. And she had to tell me that the part that I was in for did not come in. And that I'd have to reschedule another appointment. This is unacceptable customer service with Hall. And even down this was my 4th Hyundai it will be my last I buy.

Dealer response

Hyundai'4, we appreciate all of our customers’ feedback and are saddened that you feel your experience with our dealership was less than positive. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate any records in our database for the name provided in this review. At your earliest convenience we ask that you reply to us privately with your preferred contact information and the best time our Service Manager, Amy Parker, may contact you. We hope to speak with you soon. Thank you.

Great experience

I had a very good experience with this dealership. The facilities are clean and inviting, and the staff are very professional, polite, and helpful. They were able to give me a fair value for my trade in and worked quickly to ensure they valued my time. The sales person I worked with named Scottie was the best I've worked with when purchasing a vehicle in my experience and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy from this specific dealer.

Dealer response

Scottie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to see you soon!

Outstanding, the best

I just want everyone to know that this Hall Ford in Elizabeth city NC is the only dealership I will ever come back too. Customer for life. Scott Mitchell is an outstanding guy and sales person. He helped me get the truck I wanted. He was polite and courteous. Also I want to say, the managers there r top notch. Will go the length for you.. I'm so happy with my purchase. Thank you to all.

Dealer response

We strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!