Love Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Saturday 8:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 991-5683 (361) 991-5683

3.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Corpus location

I was in the market for a certain used vehicle. I could not get them to call me back with a trade in value and ended up buying a similar new vehicle from another dealer. When I went to pick up my trade in they verbally abused me like you would not believe (the general manager). I will never buy from them under any circumstances.

4.5

No Where Else

could I find so many little deals and savings off the sales they already had. I personally had came in for their annual buy 1 get 1 free sale they have around Valentines day, but when I found an agreeable vehicle and starting the bargaining process, I ended up getting a TON more for my trade than expected and they worked with my down payment, which was a big deal for me at the time, just wanted to say I really appreciate the way they helped work with me and the experience I had there!

1.3

Beware

They offered me 55% of Kelley Blue Book on my trade. I don't have time to play there games.

Pleasently surprised

After doing my research online and contacting their internet manager for information, I was contacted promptly with a straightforward response to all the questions I needed and then he offered me a better deal than I hoped for going into the bargaining phase. No gimmicks, just great service and a quality car for myself.