• Very Professional....Very Helpful...Very Satisfied

I was brought to Event Motoring three days after moving to San Diego. I was in the market for a black on black corvette convertible. Eric and Mo were very professional. They took the time to understand my unique desire and worked diligently to not only get me the exact car I wanted, but to make sure I had the correct financing in order. The needs for my vehicle were handled all in house. I'm talking everything from stereo tuning and speaker upgrades, to car wash and wax. They are a full service one stop shop. I'm very grateful for my experience at Event Motoring. Now that I have relocated from San Diego to Houston, TX, I struggle to find a dealership that goes the extra mile for their customers. Hats off to you guys. Keep up the great work.

• These guys make your luxury car dreams a reality!!

Man oh man, can I not thank Event Motoring enough for hooking me up with everything I wanted and more! Emil helped me find the exact color combo, year, make, and model for UNDER going market value then outdoing himself with helping me customize the car EXACTLY how I wanted all within budget. On top of getting me the exact car I wanted, I was able to walk away with a solid 5 year extended warranty and low APR that I couldn’t be happier with. I will definitely be telling all of my friends and family to get their next ride at Event Motoring! Emil and Eric, thank you both for everything!!

• Very happy customer

Eric was extremely helpful. I am 400 miles away from the showroom and he answered every question I had before I came down to look at a Boxster S. Everything was just as he said it was over the phone. His service was excellent. I came down....drove it ...bought the car. It was the best buying car experience I've ever had. No pressure..no shenanigans. Will recommend to any friend who's looking for a quality car.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Best car buying experience ever. Eric and his team will take care of you right. He found the perfect car to upgrade me and fit my budget. Great quality cars. Fast, friendly, and efficient service. Couldn't be happier

• All I have to say is, "Outstanding!"

Great experience and customer service. Eric and Mo took great care of me. Eric worked his magic and got me in a car that I thought I could never own. Nothing but thanks and gratitude and thanks on my part. I will definitely recommend Event Motoring to all my friends and family. Thanks guys!

• Great dealer to work with

Very helpful staff. Very considerate. If you want the right high end car, this is a great place to buy from.

• Amazing Service & Quality Cars

My previous car died on me and Eric was great! He got me going in a new car and I absolutely love it!

• Thanks, the car runs amazing!

Thanks Event motoring, the BMW has been running great. Best car dealership is SAN DIEGO!

• Awesome!

Awesome group of people to work with! Highly recommend them to anyone!

Awesome group of people to work with! Highly recommend them to anyone!

• awesome shopping experience!

Eric and his team are a professional group and handled all of my automotive needs.