Event Motoring

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 10, 2016

I was brought to Event Motoring three days after moving to San Diego. I was in the market for a black on black corvette convertible. Eric and Mo were very... professional. They took the time to understand my unique desire and worked diligently to not only get me the exact car I wanted, but to make sure I had the correct financing in order. The needs for my vehicle were handled all in house. I'm talking everything from stereo tuning and speaker upgrades, to car wash and wax. They are a full service one stop shop. I'm very grateful for my experience at Event Motoring. Now that I have relocated from San Diego to Houston, TX, I struggle to find a dealership that goes the extra mile for their customers. Hats off to you guys. Keep up the great work.

March 9, 2018

If your looking for a reliable car & an honest salesman, this is the right place. They stand behind their cars & can get you any car you want.

February 2, 2018

If you need a car, you need to come down to EVENT MOTORING and you need to see EMIL. This is my 12th car purchase and this is the most awesome experience... ever. They really take good care of their car for sale, and the most importantly they truly care about their customers. Emil is the man!!! I have not met a more honest person in the car dealership industry. I have not felt so pressure and he got my trust right away. His only intention is to get me a car I want with a descent interest rate, down payment and monthly payment despite of not having a good credit. I trade- in my Lexus with a huge upside down on that car to get me a 2014 BMW 328i x Drive. He went above and beyond to get me approved and get the car I want. Thanks to you EMIL and your crew. I definitely will do business again with you on my next purchase for myself and for my daughters in the future.

April 17, 2017

Man oh man, can I not thank Event Motoring enough for hooking me up with everything I wanted and more! Emil helped me find the exact color combo, year,... make, and model for UNDER going market value then outdoing himself with helping me customize the car EXACTLY how I wanted all within budget. On top of getting me the exact car I wanted, I was able to walk away with a solid 5 year extended warranty and low APR that I couldn’t be happier with. I will definitely be telling all of my friends and family to get their next ride at Event Motoring! Emil and Eric, thank you both for everything!!

October 16, 2016

Eric was extremely helpful. I am 400 miles away from the showroom and he answered every question I had before I came down to look at a Boxster S. Everything... was just as he said it was over the phone. His service was excellent. I came down....drove it ...bought the car. It was the best buying car experience I've ever had. No pressure..no shenanigans. Will recommend to any friend who's looking for a quality car.

June 29, 2016

Best car buying experience ever. Eric and his team will take care of you right. He found the perfect car to upgrade me and fit my budget. Great quality... cars. Fast, friendly, and efficient service. Couldn't be happier

June 29, 2016

Great experience and customer service. Eric and Mo took great care of me. Eric worked his magic and got me in a car that I thought I could never own. Nothing... but thanks and gratitude and thanks on my part. I will definitely recommend Event Motoring to all my friends and family. Thanks guys!

May 3, 2016

Very helpful staff. Very considerate. If you want the right high end car, this is a great place to buy from.

May 3, 2016

My previous car died on me and Eric was great! He got me going in a new car and I absolutely love it!

April 21, 2016

Thanks Event motoring, the BMW has been running great. Best car dealership is SAN DIEGO!