Millennium Auto Sales

38 reviews

August 7, 2015

Great customer service, good quality car. Freak is straight-forward which I like when I handle with sellers. Overall very content with my new STi.

July 7, 2015

Very pleased with my experience. I bought a 2013 WRX blue hatchback from Frank and couldn't be happier. We visited his showroom a few times, Frank is very... knowledgeable and explained everything we wanted to know about the car. I will be going back for tune ups and installs for performance parts. Highly recommended!

June 18, 2015

The guys at Millennium Auto Sales went above and beyond my expectations! Had a small snag with the title but Frank went out of his way to take care of... everything (and he even bought us lunch!). Insanely good guys and the cars look amazing! I got a limited edition Subaru WRX STI (my dream car!) for way less than anywhere so much so that I took a six hour trip to get the car! I can't say enough good things about these guys! If you find the car you are looking for at Millennium Auto DO NOT hesitate to buy it!

June 17, 2015

Frank, the owner, has been doing repairs on Subaru's for 16 years he is a great stand up guy and I would definitely do business with him & Millennium Auto... Sales again in the future.... if your looking for a Subaru and are scared by the "rebuilt title" from this garage DONT! he puts these cars back together with pride and they run & look as close to new as possible

May 12, 2015

Have been looking for a Subaru for about 8 years within my price range. It happened that I was in the market for a vehicle and I stumbled upon Millennium... Auto's this website. The quality and knowledge of the staff is unbelievable. They made the process simple, and affordable. They were more then welcome to show me how they did their work in their shop and allowed me to test drive the vehicle to put my mind at ease. I will definitely bring my STI back for maintenance and repairs if needed. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from here again.

March 30, 2015

First off, if you are in the market for an STI or WRX it would definitely be worth your while to give Frank a call at Millennium Auto in Romeo, MI and... check out his inventory. I am really glad I did! I bought an STI from Frank at Millennium Auto Sales about 2 weeks ago with one of their rebuilt engines. So far so good, but I am only about 650 miles into the engine break in. The car drives great and everything appears to be in good working order. I will update this review once I have had the car longer and am past the break in period. I want to give Frank and his shop some good publicity though. Frank was great to work with and was very helpful through the whole car buying process. He seemed to really know his stuff when it came to Subarus and he was always happy to answer any questions I had (and I had quite a few). I would not hesitate to buy another car from him or have my vehicle serviced by him. I would definitely recommend his shop to a friend. My only complaint so far is that when I bought the car the gas gauge was on E and the gas light was on. I understand that gas is expensive, but it would have been nice to drive away with at least half a tank. Regardless, I am still very happy I chose to do business with Frank at Millennium Auto.

November 8, 2014

I traded in my 2004 WRX for a 2012 STi sedan. Frank gave me a good trade in value and great price on my new car. Also, the clutch, timing belt, and all... fluids were changed when I bought the car at 35,000 miles so I don't have to do any major service for quite some time. A few days after I bought the car I noticed a few minor issues (weak A/C, slight vibration from the wheel). He told me to bring the car back in where he fixed it for free! Its really great that a dealer stands behind their work and will make things right, especially when buying a used car. Its been about a month now and the car is running great. Millennium Auto is very honest and fair, and you can sense that they genuinely care about their work and value quality. I will bring the car back for any service that I need and would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy or service Subaru WRX/STi.

October 20, 2014

This is how car buying is supposed to be... Fair and balanced. I came in to look at the car I wanted, I was greeted with excellent customer service. Most... importantly they were transparent nothing was hidden or even seemed to be hidden. Definitely recommend these guys.

October 8, 2014

I've purchased two STi Sedans from Millennium Auto. Frank made the car buying process smooth and easy. He gave me top value for my 2005, so I opted to... pick up a 2014. I live 2 hours away from Romeo, but I still wouldn't take my Subi to any other place. Frank goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. It's amazing that a salvaged car lasted me 7 flawless years as a daily driver. The only work that I had to do on the '05 was pads and oil changes -- that's better than most NEW cars now. Keep up the top notch work!

October 1, 2014

Bought a 2013 wrx hatchback with 21000 miles on it. Loved the car for almost 3 weeks, then a rod bearing goes out. I had my fun in the car, but I drive... like a grandma. He told me the best he could do was parts at cost and still pay labor. This is 20 days or 1300 miles later. If I wanted to spend 3-6000 more dollars I would have bought a new one or an sti. Your taking a big risk trusting frank. I liked the guy until he wasn't willing to stand behind his work. If he wants this to be his reputation, it worked. I will always be bummed about this situation but I'd rather save someone else a headache since apparently they don't delve into much of the engine after an accident. Rebuilt or not this should not be something I need to worry about. Will not be returning or getting repairs done there.

We're very sorry you had a problem with a vehicle you purchased from us a couple months ago. Unfortunately, I can't control how the car is driven aft...er it leaves, or what type of failures it will have. We do stand behind our work and I do pride myself on the work we do here. My reputation does mean a lot to me, and that is why we offered to repair your car at cost. I do not like to have any unhappy customers, so my offer still stands, if you would like to bring the vehicle back to our dealership you will only have to pay our costs to repair it. I hope to hear back from you as I would like to help you if possible. I can be reached at the dealership. Regards, Frank @ Millennium Auto Sales