Star Mazda

771 reviews

771 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Star Mazda from DealerRater.com

May 7, 2020

Dishonest sales process during COVID19. They agreed to sell us a car that they never had to sell us to get a customer and they proactively ran our credit... to try and lock us into buying a different car since they had already gone through the paperwork. #SHADY! Do not attempt to buy a car from them via the Internet during COVID -- they are admittedly and unapologetically dishonest "because they are trying to run a business during the pandemic" Our conversation with John, the general manager could have been a parody skit on SNL.

November 12, 2019

Star Mazda worked with me to help fix an issue that happened during a service visit, and went 50/50 with me on a new part. The service manager and his... team went out of their way to make sure me and my car were in great hands, and helped me get a new windshield quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.

• June 26, 2019

Do not think twice, if you want a great car and amazing customer service through an enjoyable purchase process, Star Mazda is your place!

September 15, 2019

The staff is very accomodating & their service is fast. I can just leave my car & have it fix. He provided me a ride i n going to my work & picking me... up when my car is ready. I was able to get a good price for the repair because of the warranty.

August 31, 2019

From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with an amazing feeling. I had shopped around a bit, wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but I knew I wanted a... lease. I wasn't expecting to leave with a car that day, but 2 hours later I was leaving with an amazing 2019 Mazda 3 with a great deal. Huge thanks to Ryan Sheikh for his amazing help with financing. My favorite leasing experience yet... I couldn't be happier!

August 13, 2019

Went in to buy on a Saturday but needed the weekend to think about it. Didn't feel pressured to purchase and was given the time to think about it. Went... back on Monday and drove off the lot with my new CX-5 2019. Love my car so far!

August 13, 2019

The service technician was courteous and didn't recommend anything I didn't need. They answered all my questions and made adjustments as needed for my... particular driving needs. Thank you

August 12, 2019

Edita is consistently amazing. She knows exactly what I want and is considerate of my time and proclivities. She's is also so nice and approachable.

August 12, 2019

Just signed my third lease deal at Star Mazda, and each experience has been easy and painless, and gotten better each time. Also been taking my vehicles... there for service for years and have been consistently pleased.

August 11, 2019

I've been looking for a new car for months and Star Mazda made the process incredibly painless. Everyone I encountered had a smile on their face and said... hello. MATTEO was my sales guy and was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive. He made the process incredibly simple and enjoyable. Don in finance was also great and explained all of the paperwork in very easy to understands terms. Will definitely recommend Star Mazda to others!