Classic Cadillac Mentor

• Great dealership

Great dealership. We've purchased several cars here, always quality service, sales, and our salesman Mark is fantastic.

• Top Notch Experience

I had been on the market for about Two weeks, trying to decide on a ride for the next 4 years. Hugh, Jemery and Rich cared about me and were very knowledgeable about the products. Making decision on a car had never been so easy and relax. It did not feel like a transactional relationship, it was more like a long term professional relationship. I am extremely satisfied with the high quality interaction. Thanks for everything. Excellent Staff!!

• Positive Experience

Mimi was easy to work with and utilized an efficient staff to close a deal--

Mimi was easy to work with and utilized an efficient staff to close a deal--

• Best car buying experience!

Mark and Peter were the best sales team. They were very professional and thorough.

• Jim S.

Anthony Trivisonno was a pleasure to work with! I was disappointed that in the paper the car was listed as having 0% interest for 60 months, and that was a misprint. If not for Anthony's attentiveness I would have left and went to another dealer! He explained everything really well and I felt he did all he could to be fair, and we did end up buying the car. I feel we got a good deal and will recommend Anthony to all my friends. I would have rated everything at 5 stars if I would have gotten the 0%!

• Good car

Good people to work with. My 3rd car bought there.

Good people to work with. My 3rd car bought there.

• Great Dealership and customer service.

The sales staff was excellent. The buying experience great.

The sales staff was excellent. The buying experience great.

• Excellent experience!!!!!

It was a great experience dealing with Hugh and all of the staff at Classic Cadillac. They went out of their way to make the buying process a pleasure.

• Just excellent

Fabulous overall car buying experience. And without a doubt the best sales/service team in the business

• Very Pleased

The where top notch! Great experience in every facet of the purchase of our new ATS!