Classic Cadillac Mentor

• Richard Ferrris

I have bought 4 Cadillac's from Anthony. I can honestly say that between him and the rest of his team they are the best I have ever dealt with in my 50 years of buying new cars. I would without reservation highly recommend Anthony and Classic to any and all perspective car buyers. And I live 50 miles from Classic Cadillac and still continue to go there! And the service department is the best in the United States.

• Cadillac experience

Our salesman Tim did a fantastic job. A very smooth transaction from start to finish.

• Cadillac CTS

Great buying experience. Wonderful group of people.

Great buying experience. Wonderful group of people.

• New car

Anthony was very helpful! Good experience all around everyone was terrific!

Anthony was very helpful! Good experience all around everyone was terrific!

• Great Sexperienc at Classic Cadillac with Anthony

Anthony Trivisonno and the team at Classic Cadillac were a joy to work with. A professional team with great customer service made this experience easy. They could not do enough for you. I will continue to utilize Anthony and the Classic Cadillac team for my future purchases.

• Best Dealership

I SAW A VEHICLE ONLINE & WITHIN 2 DAYS I WAS LEAVING THE LOT WITH IT! PETE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH THE FINANCE OPTIONS & GAVE ME EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR. TIM BENNETT WAS AN AWESOME SALEMAN & THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS HELPFUL!!

• Classic Cadillac

The service and follow-up was exceptional. Mimi is the best!!!

The service and follow-up was exceptional. Mimi is the best!!!

• Truly Classic Service

Sales and service ar Classic Cadillac is top notch when it comes to patience, listening, communication, knowledge and above all the team's genuine interest in everyone having A positive experience ... even when it's not good news! My personal interactions with Tom, Jay and Carolyn in the Service Departmenr as well as Anthony in Sales, have been great.

• Lease my 6th Cadillac

Bob Rode was very professional and a great assistance.

Bob Rode was very professional and a great assistance.

• Very professional, highly recommend Classic

Anthony at classic Cadillac is the best! No pressure, they will help you find exactly what you need.