Skip to main content

Classic Cadillac Mentor

They went out of their way to find the car that was right

They went out of their way to find the car that was right for me. I would definitely go back to classic Cadillac for my next car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars!

As usual the team at Classic Cadillac came through to

As usual the team at Classic Cadillac came through to locate the car I wanted (2024 XT5) in a very short time after letting them know I was in an accident that ended up in a total loss of my current 2023 XT5, I know this was not an easy task but they pulled it off in record time, I have been doing business with classic for over 20 years and have always been happy with them! The team all stayed 2 hours over closing to seal the deal. Thank You Peter, Anthony & Benjamin for all your hard work and time to make this happen for me!

Dealer response

Dawn, we are sorry to hear about your accident but we are happy that you are ok. We know replacing a vehicle can be frustrating. Thank you for being a local Classic customer!

Very good service by Peter Drago and Tim Bennet.

Very good service by Peter Drago and Tim Bennet. Good explanation of the process and the in-car electronics

Thank you Dan!

Tim was very thorough and made sure we were informed on

Tim was very thorough and made sure we were informed on the arrival of our new Cadillac. He explained all the new technology and the benefits. Classic Cadillac is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Very friendly clean under standing what your looking for

Very friendly clean under standing what your looking for .keeps you within your budget doesn't try and up sell

Consumer response

Great group of people to work with

Amazing service.

Amazing service. I always buy my cars there. There dedication to there customers. Satisfied customers

Dealer response

Karen, we appreciate the 5 star review!

1.0

Stepped in to pick up my new Cadillac XT 5.

Stepped in to pick up my new Cadillac XT 5. On February 14, after making the deal a week previous, they upped the price by close to $50 per month extremely dissatisfied and never purchased A vehicle from the Classic Cadillac, drove up to Crestmont Cadillac and purchased the vehicle that day extremely happy with Chestmont Cadillac RKO

Joe Marinelli is the BEST to deal with very personal,

Joe Marinelli is the BEST to deal with very personal, you ask a question and he answer AWESOME man

Don and his manager made the transaction of my new Lexus

Don and his manager made the transaction of my new Lexus very smooth. Thanks Classic Cadillac

Dealer response

Thank you Don for the great 5 star review!

Go See Don

I have now purchased all 3 of my current vehicles from Classic. This dealership had a Lexus I was interested in, so I contacted Don A per the description and got to know him a bit. The process from test drive, inspection by a mechanic of my choosing, through to signing all the documents was so easy, so painless, and so fair. I hate buying cars because dealers always feel pushy, and slimy, but my experience with Classic and with Don was the exact opposite. I wouldn’t buy a car from anyone else. The next week the dealership had a Toyota my wife was interested in but it was at a difference Classic dealer. Don was able to get the car, get it to my mechanic, and work with my wife so we could buy a second car from him. Go see Don at Classic - I promise you won’t regret it.

Dealer response

Thank you for the amazing 5 star rating and review for Don and our Classic team! We truly appreciate you!