Classic Cadillac Mentor

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Very positive experience
    March 6, 2018

I am an out of state customer who found a car through an internet search that I was interested in. The sales professional I worked with, Terry Billia...s, was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond in providing me with information so I could make an informed decision on whether or not to take on the multi-hour drive to the dealership. When I decided to make the trip to drive the car in person, everything was as promised. I never felt pressured and he was extremely responsive in communicating with me. Even though I was buying a small used economy car, I felt like I got Cadillac treatment.

Classic Cadillac in Mentor
    April 1, 2018

Ask for Anthony. First class. Very easy to work with. They treat you as a friend. Awesome selection of top rate vehicles to chose from.

WOW!!!!
    March 31, 2018

All I can say is WOW!!! Professional and courteous from the start, I felt like the president, Jeff, Terry and rich, made my transition super smooth, t...hey even drove an hour plus to meet me, thank guys for a wonderful explanation and great vehicle!!!!!

XT5 purchase
    February 25, 2018

Terry was very knowledgeable and helpful with my purchase. Good dealership with great staff. He was easy to contact and always prepared as he stepped ...me through the car buying experience.

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
    February 19, 2018

The folks at this dealership could not have been nicer or more professional. We found a 2007 Highlander , and requested multiple pics and details, all... of which were promptly answered by the dealership. Peter Drago, Terry Billias, and the entire staff, arranged for pickup of the car as we had to drive from VA. to Ohio to pick it up and trade in our car. We spent no more that 1.5 hours getting everything done, including the test drive, inspection of our car, paperwork, etc. Classic sent us all the follow-up paperwork, and gave us a 30 day tag to get us back to VA. The vehicle has been oustanding so far, and has needed only maintenance items to date. Given my many auto/truck/mortorcycle buying experiences, I cannot recommend these folks too much. Thank you!

Mrs. Cory Caranci
    January 23, 2018

Terry Billias and Pete Drago were amazing ! They were able to find the exact used car we were looking for Terry was so kind, helpful, and informativ...e while looking at different models and Pete went out of his way to find us the perfect car! We love it thank you!

Great job again
    January 2, 2018

This is my third vehicle with Classic Cadillac and I could not be happier. The sales team, finance team and service team is first rate. I have no inte...ntions of working with anyone else. They have earned not only my business but my trust and loyalty as well.

Classic Cadillac
    December 30, 2017

I won't deal with anyone other than Classic. If you are looking to buy new/used or lease these are the best people in the business. Good, honest and a... pleasure to work with.

Highly Recommend
    December 20, 2017

We were very pleased with purchasing a car from Classic Cadillac. Mark was very friendly, down to earth and not pushy! We felt comfortable with the wh...ole process. We would recommend this dealer and salesperson highly.

Retired
    December 12, 2017

Bought a lot of cars over the years. This was the best car-buying experience by far. Both Anthony and Jeremy were great to work with. No high pressure... tactics. Both had good listening skills and really tried to put me in the car that was best for me. I would recommend Anthony if you are interested in purchasing a new Cadillac. He knows the product, made sure that I knew what I was getting and what I was not getting. I will recommend Classic Cadillac.

Classic Cadillac Mentor