• Happy

I was looking for a Nissan and 802 Auto found one for me. I love my new car and im happy knowing they are thete if i need anything

• Great dealership!

Purchased a Subaru Forester from this place and it was a great experience. If you're looking for quality used car definitely check this place out. They stand behind what they sell.

• body shop and auto sales

Bought a 2007 Subaru Forester from them. Shortly after that they called me and said it needed a timing belt. They lent me a car and replaced the belt at no charge!! It runs perfect! Also had my 2012 Chrysler Town and Country (that was nearly totaled!) repaired by their body shop.When they completed it, they took care of some other items needed. They did a super job at a very reasonable price! They are a great place to do business with! SUPER People!

• Honest and straight forward

A salesman was available right away. He showed me an older truck and was straight forward about what was wrong with it. I chose not to buy the truck, but it was a good experience.

• Nothing great.

I not only contacted them thru your link and received no answer, I drove there in person and gave them my business card with two other women and the salesman said he would have the boss contact me and again..NOTHING??/