Motorwerks MINI

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2020

I had my Mini Cooper S service’s yesterday with an oil change. I loved how they text you a video of your vehicles inspection. But, I found that the areas... that will be needing some attention for repair/replacement were pricey. They also charged for a loaner vehicle while my car was being serviced— something I have never experienced before at other Mini Dealers across the country.

Michele, thank you for your feedback. Although we are happy to know that you enjoyed the communication you received during your recent oil change, I a...m concerned to learn that you were disappointed with other aspects of your visit. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to me at bcooksey@penskeautomotive.com. ​Best, ​Bob Cooksey General Manager Motorwerks MINI

September 15, 2020

Eric helped us successfully accomplish a long distance purchase of our first Mini. The process was seamless and we were well taken care of! Motorwerks... Mini is top notch!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you had a good experience with us and with the help of Eric. We value your business and... we look forward to any future visits! Enjoy your MINI!

August 11, 2020

Nobody is nicer than this dealership. They send you a video of your car before servicing so you can make a good decision about what things to fix.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We love knowing that you always receive friendly service with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there i...s anything else that we can do for you.

July 2, 2020

I worked with Frank from parts and Jake from service. They are always a pleasure to see. They always make my experiences smooth and easy. I always come... here when my MINI needs anything. I don’t trust anywhere else with my car.

Erik, thank you for taking the time to share your smooth and easy service experience with us! It was a pleasure to work with you. We'd love to work wi...th you again in the future!

July 1, 2020

Excellent facility, and the staff are always helpful, friendly and thorough. Great service for all my car maintenance needs, and also a thoroughly enjoyable... car buying experience. It’s fun to buy and to own a Mini!

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are delighted to know that you find our facility to be excellent and our team to be helpful, friendly..., and thorough. We appreciate your business!

June 30, 2020

Erik and Ryan were awesome to work with! They made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Even though they are 2,000 miles away I would go to them... first for another Mini.

Tim, thanks for sharing your awesome car-buying experience! We are happy to hear Erik and Ryan were able to help you find a great car and was able to ...make your overall experience with us easy and enjoyable. Enjoy your new Mini! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us when we can work with you down the road!

June 9, 2020

Brian was awesome! He helped me every step of the way, getting into my 2nd mini. This will not be my last. Remember to ask for Brian if you visit the dealership.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Zaria! We can't wait to share your compliments with Brian! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to w...orking with you again. Congratulations on your MINI!

May 8, 2020

After shopping for a car for several weeks I finally made my choice- - a 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman with less than 10,000 miles. I started looking for... a new car lease but what I was looking for evolved as I compared many car reviews and videos. I was surprised to find I could get a good warranty on an almost new car and the salesman at Motorwerks Mini found me EXACTLY what I wanted within my budget and satisfied my husband’s desire to buy rather than lease a car.

Congratulations on your MINI! We hope you are enjoying it. Please feel free to let us know if we can assist with anything else, Jan. We want to be her...e for you!

May 7, 2020

Phong was great- easy to do business with and very knowledgeable with every aspect of the Mini. Car was ready when promised. Very caring dealer- highly... recommended.

Thank you for the great review, David. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to working with you again.

May 7, 2020

Every experience from purchasing to service has been spot on. The staff is friendly and helpful from sales to service. Best car buying experience I have... had. Thank you Mini.

Thank you for the great review, Mark. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our services. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. ...We look forward to working with you again.