Automobile Consulting Services

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 25, 2014

I recently purchased a remarkably well maintained used Toyota Tundra from Robert and his staff. From the moment I first called to the time I took delivery... I was treated with a professional demeanor and courtesy not usually associated with car dealerships. I am an out of state buyer and the transaction was completed entirely over the phone and via email. All communications were clear and concise, every call and email was promptly returned and the vehicle exceeded my expectations by far. Robert took his time to work with several lenders to help me secure the best financing rate available and made sure the deal fit my budget and needs. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will check with Automobile Consulting Services first. Thank you, Dave G. Reno, NV

December 4, 2018

My ACS experience started when I stopped to inquire about selling my garage Queen. I met with Sharon then Robert and found I needed their services and... in a matter of days they sold my vehicle. Now I had a vacancy to fill. I found another car with Robert and he arranged it's transportation to ACS and purchased it for me. I can't say enough on how impressed I am with the outstanding and friendly service offered to me throughout my entire auto sale and purchase.

December 1, 2018

I have been buying cars for 50 years and have never had a more enjoyable time buying a car. No pressure at all. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.... If they don’t have what you are looking for they will try to find it for you.

November 3, 2018

Robert is the guy you want, if you want a new car. I bought a used but still brand new Toyota Camry from him. I had really wanted a new Camry and this... one only had 9k miles on it. Perfect condition, beautiful car. I asked for something ridiculous and he got me the closest thing to it. I couldn't afford what i wanted which was a V8 or V6, and they don't make those with cloth seats. I ended up with a camry SE, leather seats and paddle shifters up to 8gears. Super fun car, beautiful inside. He got me the tinted windows i wanted, we saw after we drove the car off the lot a big scratch and a cut in one of the tires, we took it back and he took care of it immediately, and i had. New tire and rim straight away. They were really surprised they hadn't seen it, but he had just got the car in for me and hadn't had a chance to hyo over it. Robert's also very knowledgeable about all his vehicles. He is also a very cool person and just an all around nice guy. We are looking at a truck he has right now, and talking bout the tires. He will go above and beyond to get the car or truck you want. We have nothing but positive things to say about this family run business. That's also a great thing, it's family owned, so they really care about what they are selling you.

October 23, 2018

Just bought my SEVENTH vehicle from Sharon. Cannot say enough about her company. This is by far the easiest way to purchase a car. You contact her, tell... her what you want and she finds it! I have never met her in person but she feels like a friend. Takes about five days and it’s done. Will never buy a car any other way again.

October 10, 2018

I purchased a beautiful new Toyota Prius from Robert. He was amazing and it was the best day of my life!!! Robert is a Prius expert and I highly recommend... going to see him if you are in the market!

October 3, 2018

I highly recommend this company. They make buying a car easy. I love dealing with Robert and Sharon. They are also very helpful after you buy the car especially... for the technophobic like me

August 20, 2018

This is my second vehicle i have bought from Sharon, total satisfaction with both. I just told her what i was looking for how much money i had to spend,... she did the rest. It is a hassle free way to get what you want. If i need another vehicle this is where i will go.

July 20, 2018

ACS always goes above and beyond. Great customer service, and superior value. We told them want we needed, and they found it for us. No hassles. Great... price.

May 25, 2018

They found me just the car I wanted at a good price with no hassle. John and Sharon were really nice. I highly recommend them.