Automobile Consulting Services

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2020

We had a very good experience buying our used truck at Automobile Consulting. The price was very good and was listed as a good deal on the Cargurus website.... The salesman Robert was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was never pushy about getting us to buy it. They even helped us with adding a personal CD player.

June 3, 2020

Robert did it again! This is the third new vehicle we have bought from Automobile Consulting Service (using Robert) and we will continue to use them in... the future. I drove to Vegas and they told me the only way to get the combination of interior/exterior was to order it. Robert found it and at a price I couldn’t believe and without the three month wait of ordering. Thank you, for going above and beyond. Service like what you give is hard to find.

• June 25, 2014

I recently purchased a remarkably well maintained used Toyota Tundra from Robert and his staff. From the moment I first called to the time I took delivery... I was treated with a professional demeanor and courtesy not usually associated with car dealerships. I am an out of state buyer and the transaction was completed entirely over the phone and via email. All communications were clear and concise, every call and email was promptly returned and the vehicle exceeded my expectations by far. Robert took his time to work with several lenders to help me secure the best financing rate available and made sure the deal fit my budget and needs. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will check with Automobile Consulting Services first. Thank you, Dave G. Reno, NV

June 3, 2020

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Automotive consulting services. In the 50 odd years I have dealt with car dealers I have never felt... the way I do about Robert and Sharon. This dealership actually values and appreciates customers.

April 4, 2020

You made my car purchase very easy. Friends and acquaintances suggested your office, and it was the reason that I was there. You did a great job!

March 30, 2020

Robert Gluschenko of Automobile consulting was highly professional and efficient. He even brought the car to my house and delivered it in person. Pleasure... to work with him

March 14, 2020

Robert and Sharon are really good people. We traveled from Riverside County, CA to purchase an immaculate vehicle from ACS LLC. They were honest, kept... their word, greatly priced, and no hassles. Our vehicle was ready on the day we arrived and the paperwork was ready to be signed. They even offered to help us find a specific vehicle for other family members getting ready to buy a car. They will do the leg work! We never considered driving out of state to purchase a vehicle, but we would again to this dealership. We highly recommend you check them out if you're in the car buying market! Happy Cadi owners here! Thanks again Robert and Sharon!!

January 7, 2020

We have been buying cars from ACS since 2011 one every 3 years. Sharon and Robert are the best folks with the best deal every time.

November 19, 2019

Our daughter was in a car accident and needed a replacement vehicle. We were in a time crunch as we needed to co-sign for a new vehicle and we were leaving... the country for a vacation in one week. Robert came to our rescue. He found her a wonderful 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with low mileage that looks brand new. The car was fully serviced and even had new tires. Our daughter and three grandchildren love their new van. On our own, we could not have gotten such a good vehicle at such a good price. Robert even delivered the van directly to our home. Robert knows his business well, listens to your needs and provides you a quality product. He truly cares about his customers.

October 16, 2019

Excellent customer service...No hassle buying experience. I love my new Chevy Cruze. I definitely recommend automobile consulting service if you plan... on shopping for your next vehicle.