Automobile Consulting Services

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(928) 404-9015 (928) 404-9015

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Automobile Consulting Services from DealerRater.

Best service ever!!!

Love this place! Saw a Vehicle on cars.com! I messaged about the Vehicle. Sharon (owner) messaged right away. She had her employee John call me. John made this transaction the easiest I've ever done! I've bought over 20 cars in my life and they were the best to work with! I will be using them again for future purchases.

Best car buying experience ever

I am so happy with the automibile I purchased From automobile consulting services. Best experience ever. John and Sharon made this purchase easy no pressure no hassle. They were very accommodating, knowledgeable, Friendly and helpful. Answered all questions, Helped with programming radio and telephone. Explained and helped with paperwork. First time I've bought an automobile and left not mentally worn out but happy. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Very satisfied Alaskans

We’re from Alaska and done with renting vehicles when we go to AZ. We were referred to ACS, so checked their inventory online, chose a car, made a call and spoke with Jenna. With her expertise and guidance we were able to purchase our car. She is extremely helpful and even kept the car in their showroom (with a bow on it) until we got to AZ. We are very happy with our purchase. Thank you Jenna for all your help.

Precision experience for the car buyers.

The staff at Automobile Consulting Services has the buying process for us buyers down to a science. Always a pleasurable experience each and every time at this fine establishment. 😀

Best Dealership around

After 1390 miles made it back to Wyoming. The Buick ran like a dream, I have bought alot of vehicles from different states but have never had a dealership like this. Kind, friendly and flat out good people Nice hassle free deal. Thanks Sharon and John for making us fill at home. THANKS Jim Bainer

alls good

very good experience. was happy with all the aspects of this company. would recommend them unconditionally. they take good care of you from start to finish. even filled with gas & delivered the car to me.

Extremely pleased

Outstanding customer service from Sharon and her team! Honest and straight forward with complete transparency concerning your options. We told Sharon exactly what we needed and our vehicle was on her property in two days. The most stress free and no hassle experience in buying a vehicle I've ever had. This is how buying a car should be.

The best experience ever.

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Sharon greeted me at the door and directed to Robert. Robert made me feel very welcome and guided me through the whole process. I will buy from the Again and again. My BMW is beautiful.

I'll NEVER buy a car anywhere else, Sharon made this so...

I'll NEVER buy a car anywhere else, Sharon made this so easy and pleasant. I wish I could take my other car back to the dealer I used and buy another car from Sharon.

We have purchased multiple vehicles here

We have purchased several family and commercial vehicles through Automobile Consulting Services, and will not shop or purchase any other way. John Zamudio's level of commitment and service is unmatchable. Thank you!