Automobile Consulting Services

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(928) 404-9015 (928) 404-9015

We have purchased multiple vehicles here

We have purchased several family and commercial vehicles through Automobile Consulting Services, and will not shop or purchase any other way. John Zamudio's level of commitment and service is unmatchable. Thank you!

sixspotcharlie

Was very easy to work with. Told them what we interested in buying and when they got one in they called us. There was no pressure to buy.

4.3

Outstanding service and no hassle buying.

I was not living in Bullhead City when I bought my vehicle. I had some issue that delayed my arrival. They keep the vehicle on the lot for over a month. Great experience and patient.

Happy Customer

Just bought my 5th car from Robert and Sharon. I am so pleased with the time taken by both to find just the right car!!! Have never had a bad experience and will recommend this business to anyone who is looking for a vehicle - be it big or small.

Frequent client.

It's always a pleasure purchasing vehicles from ACS. They literally go out their way to find what you want and need. My family and extended family have bought many vehicles from them and will continue to do so in the future.

The best experience ever!

Rob did it again! I have bought many cars from Rob. When I decide to buy one I like want it right now! He always comes through for me and gets me exactly what I want. The process is so simple and hassle free. He puts up with my many texts ... and phone calls. He is always pleasant and goes beyond what most dealers would do. If t here is a issue ones he has delivered the car, he is always there to help in any way he can to solve the problem if there is one. He handles the financing part and always get me the best rate possible. I have referred him to friends and they all love dealing with him and his Mother! They treat you like family. Thank you Rob for always being there for me!

Very Good Business

Have been buying from Robert and Sharon for a number of years. They do a very good job in getting what you are looking for.

New Car Purchase

Robert has always been professional, informative and kind and allows for thought and decisions without any pressure! He is well trusted and we have used him and ACS many times and will continue whenever we need to purchase another vehicle.

Great service!

We had a very good experience buying our used truck at Automobile Consulting. The price was very good and was listed as a good deal on the Cargurus website. The salesman Robert was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was never pushy about getting us to buy it. They even helped us with adding a personal CD player.

Automobile Consulting Service comes through again

Robert did it again! This is the third new vehicle we have bought from Automobile Consulting Service (using Robert) and we will continue to use them in the future. I drove to Vegas and they told me the only way to get the combination of interior/exterior was to order it. Robert found it and at a price I couldn’t believe and without the three month wait of ordering. Thank you, for going above and beyond. Service like what you give is hard to find.