Alliance Motor Group

18 reviews

• June 11, 2015

Can't say enough about my experience. Awesome service, passionate owner, great car, incredible warranty service. Thanks again, Alex.

May 5, 2018

Arrived before my scheduled appointment. Sasha promptly set me up for a test drive even though he was working with other people. The car was great and... I was out of the facility in half an hour with all the documents in my hand. Next day went back to pick up my BMW. All cars looked super clean and the transaction was simple and transparent. Loved it. Thanks

April 27, 2018

I hate writing reviews but love to read them. I visited roughly 10 dealership within 2 months to look for a car I want. I came across several decent dealerships... but nothing was like Alliance Motor Group. Alex was my salesman and believe me he was excellent, not pushy at all. He was more concerned in making me happy then I expected. At first, I was hesitant but I guess I was wrong. Believe me you will not only come out with a clean and nice car but also a great buy. I can guarantee you that you will be writing a great review next!

September 16, 2016

As a group, sellers of used cars do not have a stellar reputation. Alex at Alliance Motors defies the used car dealer stereotype in every way. He sold... me a great car at a fair price. He gave me a decent trade-in allowance on my old beater despite the fact that I think we both knew it wasn't worth much. He was patient and helpful in sorting out the car and getting it registered. In general he was courteous, helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would be happy to buy from him again.

August 29, 2016

I purchased my hard to find Audi A6 Avant 3.0T from Alliance after an exhausting search of over a year. I had no idea that the Audi A6 wagon had such... a cult following. I was fortunate to find just the right kind of dealership to walk me through the purchase. Since I wasn't a local buyer, Alex and Sacha did a great job at communicating with me via telephone & email, thoroughly explaining everything that was required to close the deal. Alex even picked me up from the train station when I arrived for the test drive and again from the Airport when it was time to purchase. Two years later and I'm still a satisfied buyer. When I get to the point when I'm ready to purchase another Audi/BMW, I'll definitely check in with Alex to see if he can assist.

April 30, 2016

Alex's cars are in great shape and fairly priced. We didn't end up purchasing the car we went to see as it wasn't exactly what we wanted, but he was very... kind about that, and we are staying in touch as we may still find a car through him. He is cordial, perceptive, and no-pressure.

June 29, 2015

Found alliace motor group online while searching for a audi a6. The have the best prices online for german luxury vehicles called them up made an appointment... with alex and i got my silver 08 a6. I test drove a few a6's pressure free and hassle free alex is very patient. And when my bank and a few others denied me a loan alex got me approved through their in house financing. The whole process was so unrealisticly simple. The car is a beast and drives really nice. The only hard part for me was getting a loan from my bank which denied me and i have since left them lol should have just finance with alliance in the first place which i eventually did and got approved no problem. Thanks alex and Alliance Motor Group I recommend to friends, family or just anyone looking for a german car or luxury car!!

June 29, 2015

I found alliance motor group after searching for a 2008 audi a6 for a decent price long with decent millage. They have the best prices hands down. I went... to there dealership in Melrose, Ma and dealt with alex who is very patient and pressure free to deal with I test drove a few audi a6's and found the one i wanted the silver 08 a6 i put a deposit down after an hour of deciding and alex was very knowledgeable and understanding. Called alex back after being denied a loan by my bank and a few others and he got me approved through their in house financing was very pleased. The last thing that makes this place a jewel is all the cars come with clean carfax and some of the vehicles come from certified used audi dealership and they have the best prices around search online for yourself that's what i did. I recommend this place to family and friends or anyone who is looking for a good german car or luxury car. Till my next car catch you later alliance motor group !

November 10, 2014

I purchased a very hard to find Audi A6 Avant from Alliance Motor Cars. After researching the vehicle and having a few previous deals fall through I lucked... out and found a vehicle that Alliance had in their inventory. Since I was buying the vehicle out of state, Alex (the owner) was very helpful in helping me sort out all of the details that went along with doing so. Even was nice enough to pick me up at the airport to when I travelled to inspect the car. Excellent communication completely through the process. The only downside is that I did find a few minor issues with the vehicle that weren't identified prior to purchase. This issues were minor (but not without cost) and have not diminished my satisfaction with the vehicle. Overall, I'd say it was a positive experience and I would definitely recommend Alliance Motor Cars to anyone looking for a preowned Audi or VW.

October 12, 2014

I recently purchased a 2008 Mini Cooper from Sasha at Alliance Motor Group and I as I said to him. This was the best car buying experience Ive ever had.... He was knowledgeable and helpful and the car is in beautiful condition. I am very happy with my new car and would definitely recommend Alliance Motor Group to my family and friends!