Alliance Motor Group

22 reviews

January 15, 2021

I love my Mercedes It has special powers And a 4 liter engine. What a wonderful easy car purchase These gentleman are spot on with their cars They care... It shows

July 3, 2020

Very friendly nice cars. Extremely easy process. Arrived at 3:30pm, drive off the lot with my new ml350 at 6:00. Highly recommend.

• September 5, 2020

From beginning to end, the experience of contacting them for initial questions and then buying the car (a Mini Cooper) was excellent. Ali was helpful... and easy-going. No pressure. He had everything ready for me quickly and kept in good communication. I would buy another car from them without hesitation.

October 9, 2019

Found vehicle on cargurus. I was very much interested. Ali was verry professional and courteous. Most of all very honest. Talked to you in a way like he... was a true friend. Thanks again Ali. Jesse in Connecticut

May 5, 2018

Arrived before my scheduled appointment. Sasha promptly set me up for a test drive even though he was working with other people. The car was great and... I was out of the facility in half an hour with all the documents in my hand. Next day went back to pick up my BMW. All cars looked super clean and the transaction was simple and transparent. Loved it. Thanks

April 27, 2018

I hate writing reviews but love to read them. I visited roughly 10 dealership within 2 months to look for a car I want. I came across several decent dealerships... but nothing was like Alliance Motor Group. Alex was my salesman and believe me he was excellent, not pushy at all. He was more concerned in making me happy then I expected. At first, I was hesitant but I guess I was wrong. Believe me you will not only come out with a clean and nice car but also a great buy. I can guarantee you that you will be writing a great review next!

September 16, 2016

As a group, sellers of used cars do not have a stellar reputation. Alex at Alliance Motors defies the used car dealer stereotype in every way. He sold... me a great car at a fair price. He gave me a decent trade-in allowance on my old beater despite the fact that I think we both knew it wasn't worth much. He was patient and helpful in sorting out the car and getting it registered. In general he was courteous, helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would be happy to buy from him again.

August 29, 2016

I purchased my hard to find Audi A6 Avant 3.0T from Alliance after an exhausting search of over a year. I had no idea that the Audi A6 wagon had such... a cult following. I was fortunate to find just the right kind of dealership to walk me through the purchase. Since I wasn't a local buyer, Alex and Sacha did a great job at communicating with me via telephone & email, thoroughly explaining everything that was required to close the deal. Alex even picked me up from the train station when I arrived for the test drive and again from the Airport when it was time to purchase. Two years later and I'm still a satisfied buyer. When I get to the point when I'm ready to purchase another Audi/BMW, I'll definitely check in with Alex to see if he can assist.

April 30, 2016

Alex's cars are in great shape and fairly priced. We didn't end up purchasing the car we went to see as it wasn't exactly what we wanted, but he was very... kind about that, and we are staying in touch as we may still find a car through him. He is cordial, perceptive, and no-pressure.

June 29, 2015

Found alliace motor group online while searching for a audi a6. The have the best prices online for german luxury vehicles called them up made an appointment... with alex and i got my silver 08 a6. I test drove a few a6's pressure free and hassle free alex is very patient. And when my bank and a few others denied me a loan alex got me approved through their in house financing. The whole process was so unrealisticly simple. The car is a beast and drives really nice. The only hard part for me was getting a loan from my bank which denied me and i have since left them lol should have just finance with alliance in the first place which i eventually did and got approved no problem. Thanks alex and Alliance Motor Group I recommend to friends, family or just anyone looking for a german car or luxury car!!