Max Auto Sales, Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed
(210) 923-6644 (210) 923-6644

Thanks James Lee

THANKS TO JAMES LEE, MGR, FOR SELLING ME 2 CARS WITHIN TWO WEEKS, I REALLY DID ENJOY YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM, JAMES LEE WHEN OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE I WAS SATISFIED WITH BOTH CARS. THANKS AGAIN HE DESERVES A BIG BONUS!!! CHARLOTTE F. SMITH

Awesome!

Financing great. Recommend everyone to shop here first. They have a wide selection of vehicles. Plus the service was great! Additionally, the staff here was easy to work with; browsed and purchased same day. Driving home with a 2012 BMW 528i at a great and reasonable price!

Great Customer Service & Easy Buying Experience

I recently bought a car from Max Auto Sales. Their staff was extremely helpful and I took the car to my family mechanic and he gave me the go to buy the vehicle because it was in good condition AND still "Under Factory Warranty". Thanks to MAX AUTO SALES for their great customer service and for assisting me on my car loan... I will definitely reccomend MAX AUTO SALES to all my family and friends.