Ormond Fine Imports

21 reviews

May 24, 2012

I love taking my car here for any repairs. So far they have fixed my cam shaft, crank shaft, put in a new radiator, freeze plugs, upper hose, thermostat... and have performed check ups. They have never had my car for more than one night overnight. They currently have my car fixing the master cylinder and a leak in my rear brakes for me. I have been through few mechanics for other repairs and I have never found lower prices, and had better quality repair and service than I have with Wayne and his crew. They never turn me down for service even though they tell me to just get a newer car and quit dumping money into my 21 year old LeSabre. My favorite part is the thorough explanation that comes with every repair or check up. Before every service, I know exactly what will be done to my car, how the repairs are going to affect its performance and I know exactly how everything is going to work. 5 Stars across the board from a 23 year old gal and her Italian father (who is fairly well-versed in cars and their mechanical workings)!

April 27, 2012

Made my buying experience very simple. Clean dealership. Nice cars on hand. This was the fastest in and out for buying a vehicle that I have experienced.... Car was everything and more.

April 6, 2012

I bought a Corvette from Ormond Imports 2 years ago. The deal was great and so was the sales person. There was no pressure and Al Gold was a real pro.... Now 2 years later I have had all my service done at Ormond and again fast and great service from Wayne at a fair price.

April 1, 2012

This is the second BMW Sedan I have purchased from Ormond Imports. Additionally I have been working with the service department for 6 years. The technicians... are knowledgable and thorough. I have always received excellent service at very reasonable prices. It's also a plus that they remember me and my car when I come in for service. Thanks guys!

March 16, 2012

excellent service and repair.Couldn't ask for more

March 12, 2012

Very happy with my purchase and follow up services. Never had a better car experience than with the boys at Ormond Autos. Always curtious and prompt. Reasonable... on prices. 4 yr customer will keep going back

March 11, 2012

I've been a client of Ormond Fine Autos for over 4 years. I purchased my Mercedes and could not be happier. I had an easy and hassle free buying experience.... My car was serviced beautifully and delivered in perfect working order. I can always easily have the maintenance taken care of conveniently and affordability. I always recommend Ormond Fine Autos to my friends and family. These are people you can Trust!

March 10, 2012

My overall experience for motor and brake repairs at this facility were the very BEST. Parts were ordered immediately upon diagnosis, parts arrived 1 hour... later; & the car was ready to drive away that afternoon. Car has operated flawlessly since that day. Follow up by the service manager was appreciated. THANKS!

March 9, 2012

had my BMW serviced there, as well as a A/C repair, OUTSTANDING!!! was done before they said it would be, was EXACTLY how much they said it would be, and... made me feel comfortable, not intimidated, or stupid! will be using, and recommendeing these people for a long time!!! thanks John!!!

March 9, 2012

Had repairs done here.The technicans are very professional and nice.Great experience.Will definitely reccommend to anyone.