Progressive Motorsports

18 reviews

May 3, 2013

I have to say Taza and his team are the best. I'm a buyer from out of state and the purchase of my Hummer H1 was experience from the start. The team at... Progressive paid every attention to detail with my purchase. They were also very accommodating to my schedule and also took care of some extra things I wanted added to my H1. I really like dealing with capable people and the people at Progressive Motorsports can do it all and more. I hope to deal with Taza and his team again. Guys, I can't thank you enough.

March 20, 2013

The process from start to finish was amazing and I would recommend Progessive Autosports to anyone. I purchase items all the time online but never an automobile... purchase. Taza made me feel at ease for making the largest purchase I have ever done over the Internet. For buying a car "sight unseen", it was great for them to send me extra pictures of the car. I had it shipped from their dealership in Houston to the Pacific Northwest. The car came in a couple of days early and the pickup process was a breeze. Taza had stated the car was in excellent shape and he did not disappoint me. Kudos to you guys for running a very solid operation!

January 7, 2013

Knowledgeable people who actually enjoy their work....impressive

January 7, 2013

Knowledgeable people who actually enjoy their work....impressive

February 9, 2012

This was my first purchase from progressive but not my last I was so impreressed from the first phone call till I drove off with my new car.

December 23, 2011

The car purchased from Progressive Motor Sports are pristine and look almost unused. Everything in the store was immaculate and impeccably clean. I was... offered High quality service and was the easiest transaction ever made.

December 3, 2011

I have bought 2 vehicles (Range Rover Sport & Mercedes Benz E Class) through Progressive Autosports in the past 2 years and can honestly say the overall... process & experience was stress free due to the extensive knowledge & experience of the staff. I felt comfortable knowing that my vehicle requirements & price range was important & number one priority of the staff. The facility, staff & customer service is amazing & more importantly the brand name of Progressive Autosports easily sets itself apart from all the other dealers. They also have extensive experience in auto customization (wheels, tires, tint, body kits, etc) & prices are alot cheaper than a big car dealer. Definitely a one stop shop for all your vehicle needs. An easy no brainer for me when it comes time to buying another vehicle!!

December 2, 2011

They have nice vehicles. They are not the cheapest but they are meticulous about cars they sale. Amazing showroom