• Fast Transaction

Thank you for your business and please let us know if we can be of service to you again.

I was looking for a car in the range of $5000 with a mileage around 100000 miles. I found a Chevy Malibu at Mark's Motors at Olney, Texas not very far from Wichita Falls where I live. I called and Mark told me he was planning to come to Wichita Falls (45 miles). He can bring the car with him and show it to me. We met at Sam's and he gave me the car to be checked by my mechanics. Once I had the green light from my mechanics to buy the car, the transaction was fast and smooth

• Never purchased a car without eyeball inspection.

Well, first of all our son was hit by an uninsured motorist. His 1998 Chevrolet Lumina LS was a total loss. So, my husband went online and searched for another 1998 Chevrolet Lumina LS. He found one at Mark's Motor in Olney, Texas. It only had under 74,000 miles ¿and the pictures showed a car in very good condition, inside and outside. But was this on the up and up. Well he took a chance, called, and purchased this car over the phone with my debit card¿. We purchased on 4/14/2017. Then on 4/23/2017 he drove around 500 plus miles from Roxie, MS 39661 to Olney, Texas to get it. To my shock and surprise this car was everything that the online pictures had depicted. The mileage was as stated. The car salesman was as honest and helpful as a good-down home-strong hand shaking man could be. When my husband finally arrived back home on 4/25/2017, I was well pleased. If our son isn't happy, his mom sure is. Thank you Mark's Motors, from the King family in a little town called Roxie, MS. May God bless you, your family, staff, and business for a man is only as good as his word.

• good car

On way to Possum Kingdom saw vehicle on lot. Friendly dealer. Good deal. good pickup.

Thank you for stopping in and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

• Mark's Motors used car buyer

When I had a specific car, with specific requirements in mind, I told Mark what I wanted. He asked several questions to narrow his focus, then went out and found a car exactly like I needed. Before the buy, he sent photos, descriptions, questions so we both knew what was available. When I got it, the car and deal were just what I expected. I really like knowing what will happen in a car deal so there are no hidden surprises at the time of closing. Terrific Toyota Transaction!

• By Woody

.Mark makes it easy to buy a car, very nice guy. I bought a Buick, nice car. A couple of things to fix, but it was a used car. I'd go back again!

Thank you for your business and will be more than happy to be of service to you on future purchases.

• Great experience

Mark was very helpful, timely, and honest. We are very pleased with our purchase and had a great experience overall!

I am assuming that your reason for not recommending my services would be because you are an auto dealer yourself. I am glad that you are happy with your purchase and if we can be of further assistance please let us know.

• Great pickup buying experience

Thanks for your business and for the recommendation. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Mark's Motors made my pickup buying experience very easy. Mark was very helpful arranging financing and the truck that I bought is exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend Mark's Motors to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

• Great service, friendly and helpful

We were happy with our service at Mark's Motors in Olney, Tx. He was extremely nice and helpful to what we were needing. Very efficient in all paperwork. We have dealt with him before several times and always had good results. We will go to him again if we need another vehicle.

• What you're looking for is what you can get!

Hi, i just bought a used car from this dealer and i was blown away from their quality customer service. No waiting for what you want to do as far as getting in the driver seat of your car in mind and getting a great experience. Did i mention the free gifts after purchasing my vehicle! I showed up looking for a car and found myself buying the perfect vehicle for me. I wasted time driving too far looking for the best vehicles and came out with nothing. Mark's Motors is in a great location and easy to find from the highway. Mark is so generous he can offer to pay half the price of repairs you may need. I myself found a great car in tip-top shape so i would suggest getting in the seat of one of these vehicles. I will be visiting Mark's Motors in the future for my next vehicle because the prices are no bull!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help in the future!

• Marks Motors

I have purchased two used vehicles from Marks Motors. Mark is a very helpful, very friendly person and I would recommend anyone to go and visit with him if you are looking for a used vehicle. Overall, great customer service!

We really appreciate your repeat business and look forward to doing business with you in the years to come! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Thanks again!