The Taverna Collection

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 27, 2018

From the time I expressed interest in the car to the completion of the transaction, communication was excellent between me and the salesperson (Reny Dubon).... Reny was very cooperative in answering questions about the car and was familiar with its history. I had to visit the dealership from out of town to test drive and inspect the vehicle. The car was ready when I arrived and the test drive was accomplished with no problem. The transaction went very smoothly, including arrangements for having the car transported across country- it was picked up the next day. All in all, great people to deal with.

April 14, 2018

Purchased Vehicle ON LINE- based on reputation. No surprises except the extra services applied were of no charge! Reny communicated more than expected... and have recommended this dealer already.

January 18, 2017

Beautiful DB9. you have no idea how happy I am. car arrived in pristine condition.

January 16, 2017

Reny was great to work with, very fair prices and even better trade-in values. When I am in the market for another vehicle, Reny will be the first call... I make. Thanks Reny, I love my Porsche. Bob

January 4, 2017

After reviewing multiple internet auto searches, Rena at Taverna gave me the the most confidence to purchase my Mercedes. In addition, she made financing... a breeze and I received my car the next week. I live in Kansas City so purchasing a car sight unseen was a little challenging, Rena made my purchase the best ever. I will never go into a car dealership again!!

January 3, 2017

I just bought an Aston Martin Vanquish over the phone - sight unseen, on the sole basis of the assurance of honesty and integrity that Reny exudes. She... promised the car was as perfect as it is in the photos and I have no doubt that it is. I live in Southern California! But from this point forward, I'm buying my next Exotic from Reny!

December 1, 2016

Reny was extremely helpful. I live 2 hours away and have never purchased a vehicle without seeing it in person first. They did a great job at communicating... with me about everything to do with the car and sent a lengthy and detailed video of the car. Overall it was a great experience! Thank you.

September 17, 2016

Wow, I must saw I have dealt with a lot of business personnel in my life but have never come across anyone like Reny Dubon. This lady is so helpful, pleasant,... proffessional and patient. The Taverna Collection had absolutly unbeatable prices and the vehicle was as described. The service was fantastic. Seriously would recomend this company to anyone, especially Reny. What a wonderful person.

September 3, 2016

I am so happy I came across this dealership! I submitted an Internet inquiry and got a response right away from Reny. She was great! She got me a great... deal gave me exactly what I wanted. Delivered the vehicle right to my doorstep. By far the best dealer I have ever had! Reny Dubon, Thank you so much!!!!

September 3, 2016