The Taverna Collection

66 reviews

July 18, 2020

Purchased a 2011 Range Rover HSE from Nick Boustead. He told me it had no mechanical issues. Bought it and had it transported to NC. When it arrived... it had a engine fault light on and the vehicle would rise and fall at will (suspension.) There were other issues as well. The worst issue was they put Stop Leak in the coolant system to hide a blown head casket, which didn't hold! I've fixed all the other issues at this point and have paid bills totaling $16,400. I paid $14,800. for the vehicle. I did reach out to Nick about the issues and he told me to list them and email them to him, which I did not! I gave him the only option I would accept, buy the vehicle back at what I paid for it. I never heard back! Besides, the vehicle should have been what they told me it was. And when and if they respond to this email about me not giving them the opportunity to send the vehicle back to them to fix the issues in their service department... Seriously!! There's NO LEMON LAW in Florida and they hide behind that! Please read all the online reviews you can on The Taverna Collection, the reviews may surprise you.

February 14, 2020

Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to express all our Appreciation and Gratitude to the Ones we Love! And guess what: WE LOVE YOU RENY and EDDY at Taverna... Collection! About a month ago, we bought a used Mercedes S550 2013 and honestly: this is the very best car I ever had, used or new! This Beauty is in mint condition and drives as well as a brand new one. Thank you Reny for putting such good quality cars on the used cars market and thank you Eddy for delivering these cars so clean and in such good mechanical condition! Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you! With all our Love, Colette Larouche and Marcel Prince

January 21, 2020

I drove an hour to see their Maserati ghibli that the ad said was in excellent condition with no warning lights. When I showed up the salesman was busy... and handed me the keys and told me to go look at the car. He said he’s waiting on a part for the car and warning lights are on. I became kind of weary already. When I opened up the door I noticed the interior was in horrible shape. The sears warn, nobs missing from the dash, rips in the door upholstery near the seatbelt latch and warn roof upholstery. Most of the interior was warn. I went back to the salesman and told him this wasn’t the car for me. He asked me what was wrong and as I started to explain to him the warn seats, he asked me condescendingly “have you ever owned a Maserati before” I said no. He said well if I did, then I would know that the seats wear very easily in a Maserati. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. To make a long story short. He was arrogante and condescending so I decided to leave. As I was driving home, he called me and told me he had a very busy day and was too busy to deal with me. He was insulting and rude. My impression is the cars they have are mostly auction cars that are in horrible shape and nothing you would expect from a high end dealer. This is more of a buy here pay here low quality car dealership. Do not let their fake ads and fake pictures fool you.

November 30, 2019

Amazing experience from start to finish! I will never buy a car for me or my family from anyone else but Reny at The Taverna Collection. After weeks of... looking for the perfect Mercedes Benz GL for my family in the Orlando market to no avail, I came across a pristine GL63 AMG at a great price on AutoTrader being sold at The Taverna Collection in Hollywood, FL(Ft. Lauderdale area). I called and spoke to Reny (the owner) to find out the specifics on the vehicle. After viewing the CarFax that she provided to me I wanted to agree on a price for the car and for the trade in value on my current car. Within five minutes we had worked out that I was more than happy about. Living in Orlando, I didn't want to drive 3-4 hours to have to play the car dealer "game". My wife and I drove down to Hollywood hoping it wasn't a bait and switch. Upon our arrival the GL was parked out front ready for our inspection and test drive. After inspection and test drive we knew this was the perfect car for our family. We were ready to take it home. After dealing with other terrible car dealerships(Greenway Ford for a used GL550) who try to sell you on a payment and then include thousands in hidden fees(We walked right out. They are the reason used car salesmen have such a horrible stigma.) I worried this would be the case here. My fears couldn't be further from the truth! The price was exactly what we agreed to on the GL, the trade in value was also exactly as we agreed, extended warranty exactly what we agreed to, and she DIDN'T add thousands in "BS" dealer fees into the equation. It was the ideal car buying experience. No bait and switch, trickery, or bs. The salesmen at the large, franchise dealerships are forced to hit a quota each month just to keep their jobs! In turn, they use unethical sales practices at best but I would consider illegal. They do this to make a buck no matter the cost to the customer. With all of the large dealership's overhead and advertising costs, it's no wonder why they overcharge the customer and make profits their #1 objective. After spending time with Reny, I could tell that she actually had morals and my needs were paramount to her making a sale. She is running a business the right way. I too own a business and can say unequivocally, that you can't grow a thriving business by having unhappy customers. Putting customer's needs first is how to grow by repeat business and referrals. Taverna has won a client for life because of our experience! Reny is able to acquire an inventory of luxury, pre owned vehicles at a great price and, in turn, passes those savings onto the customer. This coupled with low overhead is the reason their vehicles are priced thousands less than the competition. I will buy every one of my cars from Reny going forward. I never thought I could/would ever say this but I have actually found an honest car dealership. Hats off to Reny for making our car buying experience extraordinary! I'm looking forward to trading in my other car(BMW) for a Jaguar XJL SuperSport next year once the warranty expires. Speaking of warranties, we were able to purchase a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty thru LaSalle(one of the top aftermarket warranty companies. They actually pay claims.) We were able to add the cost to the loan amount. It's such a great feeling knowing we are protected should something happen with the vehicle(especially one that originally went for over $126k!) and the freedom to be able to sell or transfer the warranty should we decide to sell the car before the warranty expires. Do not hesitate to call Reny for all of your car buying needs. She will treat you like family and steer you in the right direction even if it means she doesn't make a sale.

September 22, 2019

I went at the dealership for purchase a car and I found Reny extremely professional and easy tofeal, I will recommend to all my friend!!! Thank you

August 5, 2019

bought my dream convertible it runs beautiful. love the experience at this dealership. will definitely recommend to my family and friends. will come back... when looking for my truck next month

October 25, 2018

I was told nothing was wrong with the car. Yet when it arrived, not only did it have almost 700 extra miles but Tire Monitor light had had issues for... almost a year according to local Mercedes Dealership so hundreds of dollars and still not repaired, tires were showing cables they were so worn, and it has been almost 45 days and no license plate for the car. DMV found many issues with how title and registration was being handled. I actually tried to give the salesperson an opportunity to make it up but she did nothing.

May 27, 2018

From the time I expressed interest in the car to the completion of the transaction, communication was excellent between me and the salesperson (Reny Dubon).... Reny was very cooperative in answering questions about the car and was familiar with its history. I had to visit the dealership from out of town to test drive and inspect the vehicle. The car was ready when I arrived and the test drive was accomplished with no problem. The transaction went very smoothly, including arrangements for having the car transported across country- it was picked up the next day. All in all, great people to deal with.

April 14, 2018

Purchased Vehicle ON LINE- based on reputation. No surprises except the extra services applied were of no charge! Reny communicated more than expected... and have recommended this dealer already.

January 18, 2017

Beautiful DB9. you have no idea how happy I am. car arrived in pristine condition.