Serwe Automotive

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(262) 477-1180 (262) 477-1180

Great car and service

This is a nice used car dealer in Kewaskum. I found him on Cars.com. The selection was all nicer cars, no junk. Great experience from start to finish and I could not be happier.

Dealer response

I glad to hear that we could make your car buying experience as easy and painless as possible!

excellent experience

I bought a used Chevy from Serwe Auto. I could not have been more happy with the car, price, service and overall experience. Charlie was great to work with and had the car ready and spotless. The process was smooth and I will be back for another car when I am ready.

Dealer response

I am glad to hear your car buying experience was smooth and painless. Thank you for your kind words!

Awesome Small Town Dealership

Couldn't say any better than what a great group of knowledgeable help here! I would recommend anyone that is in the market for a used car to buy here!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that we could help you with your car buy experience!

Very nice

My experience at Serwe Automotive was extremely pleasant. The dealer was so helpful and considerate. He was very knowledgeable and intelligent so the car shopping and buying experience was optimal. I would highly recommend this dealership to any and everyone.

Dealer response

I'm glad we could help you with your buying experience and thank you for the kind words!

Excellent care and customer service

I bought a chevy equinox from Serwe Auto and could not have been treated better. From the time I stopped at the lot to when i picked up my car, Charlie and his team were very helpful and not high pressure. They worked with me to find the right vehichle for a very good price. Would recommend for a great used car buying experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated. I'm glad that we could help you! Thank you, Serwe Automotive