Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Breaux Bridge

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent

Got a good deal. Good people that work there. I highly recommend going there and asking for Big D. He is a great salesman.

• Poor Sales Manager Relations

I recently visited this dealership and doubt that I would ever deal with them again. The Chrysler dealership new car manager was very rude. He treated... us like we were stupid and that he was the most intelligent person on the planet. He was very condescending. It was the most unpleasant experience that I have ever had in a dealership. He was way undervaluing my trade in. He was giving me 30% of the book value of my vehicle and was telling me that is was the best price I would get anywhere. I was getting a better price at every other dealership that I visited. His last words to me was that he can sell his 2 model year old vehicle at the current model year prices anytime and did not care for the business. How much more rude can you get. I asked to speak to a manager above him but this request not fulfilled so I left the dealership. Never will I enter the doors of this establishment again.

• Friendly salesman, honest, helpful

I had no idea I would buy a vehicle when I went into the showroom. My salesman Troy was so nice and helpful, not pushy... that I could not buy from a...ny other. I am so satisfied and love my jeep. Thanks Troy... I feel like we r friends and he treats me with respect. I have highly recommend "Troy" to friends.

Thank you for the feedback! Troy is a great and knowledgable guy and we're so happy to hear that he was able to answer all your questions and get you ...into the perfect Jeep! Thanks again for the 5-star rating and congratulations on your new car!

• Troy Salesman

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Customer Service. Was understanding. Was involved in accident and totaled vehicle after having three days. Will be buying... from Troy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the review! We strive to give our customers the perfect experience and we're so happy to hear that our team was able to provide that for... you. Thanks again for the positive rating!

• Nice facility, great location, super nice staff!

The sales person, Troy Abshire @ Courtesy in Breaux Bridge, La was awesome, got me what, I thought I wanted and I should have listened to him! My d...ream truck is on its way! Getting the truck I really want leather cooled seats with remote start and the moon roof! Ever bought a vehicle and when you went to sign the paperwork and it didn't add up? Not here!!! Stress free! I couldn't believe it. I bought a ram and absolutely love it, the RAM boxes are a wonderful asset! I have been driving Chevy trucks since I was 18 and Ram got it right!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that Troy was able to work with you, answer all of your questions, and find you ...the perfect car, stress free! Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

• Excellent customer service

My name is Donna and I recently purchased a vehicle there a couple of weeks ago my salesman was Troy. He was awesome he was fun and professional and m...ade sure I got into a vehicle. Three days after purchasing the car I was involved in a head on collision the driver of the other vehicle left her lane and came in to my vehicle totaling my vehicle. I will repurchase within a few weeks and I definitely buying my vehicle here again.

Thanks Donna My name is Toniqua Hightower Internet Sales Manager I appreciate you as I customer and will continue to build an ongoing relationship wit...h you as well as all customers. I look forward to serving you again. I can appreciate the fact that Troy attended to all of your needs. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to contact me. Have a blessed day.

Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Breaux Bridge