Motorcars of the Main Line

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Motorcars of the Main Line
Saturday 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(215) 395-8185 (215) 395-8185

I purchased a 2008 Porsche Carrera S Cab from Dave’s shop

I purchased a 2008 Porsche Carrera S Cab from Dave’s shop three years ago. The Car is first rate as is the Manager Dave. See less purchase and delivery. What absolutely sold me was our initial meeting when I mentioned I wanted the car at Conshohocken Porsche, prior to purchase, for their 100 point check. Some used car dealers would balk, Dave offered to drive me over to the dealership. The service Manager at Porsche said the cat, despite its age, was without flaw. Try and beat that I remain a customer in the future Ivan O

2006 911 4S

I recently purchased a 2006 911 from David. You can tell he’s a car enthusiast, but there was never any pressure to make a sale. Even after the sale, he made sure all details were looked after. I would recommend this dealership.

Great experience.

I recently purchased a car from Motorcars of the Main Line. I worked directly with the owner, David Mizrachi, who I found to be honest, responsive, reasonable, professional and easy to work with. Buying a used car from them was actually a very pleasant and pressure-free experience. Not to mention he has a very impressive inventory of pre-owned luxury vehicles in beautiful condition including Range Rovers, Porsches and Ferraris. His showroom is definitely worth a visit.

Excellent Experience !

Dave is very straightforward about the cars he sells, I believe he is meticulously choosy about the cars he sells. My son (20) purchased a car from him and I am happy my son had this experience with a trustworthy dealer. There was a problem with the car within a week after purchasing and Dave could not have been anymore accommodating with resolving the matter without inconveniencing my son. Highly recommend Dave and wow does he have some beauties !!

Top Notch Seller

I was interested in a vehicle that Motorcars of the Mainline was selling, so I gave them a call. Spoke with David, he is the owner. He was professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Answered all my questions and bent over backwards to make the deal happen. I bought the car and would recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

Great seller

What a great experience, was a bit far for us , but worth it . Straight to the point, very happy with the purchase and would recommend this dealer to everyone. David, great businessman open and honest, thank you

Great Customer Service!

Dave is the real deal! He made the buying process easy and went the extra mile. - great phone video walk around of the vehicle. showed any notable wear. - matched my APR I received from another bank when financing. - most notably, the car had a few swirls that I did not see in the walk around. I let him know about after it had been delivered and he covered the cost for a detailing! Would buy from him again.

Awesome Experience - TWICE

David is an absolute pro. I have had the good fortune of purchasing two vehicles from him and I could not recommend his services any higher. Dave Butera, Collegeville, PA.

Great experience.

Went in to listen to a Burmester stereo. David pulled it up fired it up and told us to "take all the time" we needed.Stanger off the street .Considering the mileage on an 8 year Pamamera Turbo ( 26k),the stereo and the vehicle's overall condition I bought it.David was great EVERY step of the way.

Buying from Motorcars of the Maine Line

Excellent experience in buying my 2016 Porsche Cayenne . The owner, David Mizrachi, was again fabulous to work with in obtaining my vehicle. This is my second car purchased from Main Line. I am extremely happy and won’t go anywhere else except back to David for my next one!