Motorcars of the Main Line

109 reviews

• May 3, 2018

I had a great experience working with David at MCOTML. Great customer service, very quick response time, and genuinely cares about his customers whether... buying a car or selling a car. I will work with him again in the future.

August 3, 2018

David the owner is quite a remarkable guy. He knows how to buy and this skill coupled with his selling ability is a perfect business model. Been looking... for a Porsche Macan Turbo for months and no one could match his value. The car is a beaut and was made possible thanks to mcotml. Happy to give him by business

July 8, 2018

I was in the market for a used 911. I was looking for a certain color combo and Main Line had the one I was looking for. I called made a deal and with... in one week I was driving the car home.There was a little flaw on the car that I didn't know about but it was taken care of on the spot. I will definitely be buying my next Porsche from Main Line.

February 24, 2018

This is my 3rd car from David and once again he listened and found what we wanted love my X5 he is great and knowledge

November 10, 2017

My wife had a very specific options list for the X5 she wanted. Automobili had the right car; however, they were out of state. I'm typically not one... to buy without seeing it, I took a chance and it paid off big. David was extremely helpful in the process and within one week from the time I signed the sales contract my wife's car delivered - exactly like the photos showed, the car was in mint condition. I would highly recommend this dealership!

September 24, 2017

Had a great experience. Very good customer service and very helpful to me as an out of state buyer. Would definitely recommend them to others.

June 13, 2017

I was shopping for a specific 2011 X5 that was advertised on cargus for sale. I called to setup a test drive. When we arrived we were greeted by Tony,... who was very friendly and laid back. The facility was awesome and full of BEAUTIFUL automobiles which are kept in a warehouse as opposed to being on a lot exposed to the elements. I loved the vehicle; it is in excellent condition and drives great. I came, saw, test drove, and purchased. Tony and his business partner were awesome. I would recommend this dealer over and over.

May 22, 2017

Recently purchased a used Porsche 911 996 and had a terrific experience buying from Automobili. Tony and David are great team and I would buy from them... again. The car runs absolutely beautifully and was delivered to me in pristine condition. They were fair, reasonable and responsive throughout the entire process. They have deep product knowledge about the vehicles they sell and are also enthusiasts at heart.

February 26, 2017

David and Tony are true professionals. The car was exactly as they described in every detail. I would recommend Automobili Limited unconditionally to anyone... who is interested in quality cars. I am a car collector of over 50 years and have had the best experience at this dealership. I wouldn't hesitate to buy sight unseen on their description alone. Great experience and look forward to the next car I buy from them.

January 3, 2017

Awesome experience from beginning to end. Dave was as professional and knowledgeable as it gets. I couldn't be happier with the car or how I received... it. Highly recommend Dave and Automobili Limited.