Motorcars of the Main Line

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 106 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great People Selling Very Nice Cars!
    July 16, 2015

I was searching for a 2012 Audi A6 with all the bells and whistles for at least a month, when I finally came across Automobili Limited. They had a 201...2 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige in stock that was fully loaded with roughly 69,000 miles on it. Initially, I was hesitant given the mileage but decided to give them a call and get more information on the car. I spoke with David who was very informative and straightforward, and he suggested I come in for a test drive. So I decided to and upon arrival the car was ready for a test drive with Tony. The car was in great condition, well-kept, and drives like a dream...so making a decision was not difficult at all. We then sat down to talk about price, warranty and financing. I have to say that Automobili, in this case Tony especially, were helpful in all three regards. I was able to secure the lowest interest rate from their network of lenders and walk away with payments I was 100% comfortable with. I took delivery of the car within a couple days of the test drive, it really was a smooth and trouble-free process to work with Automobili. I would undoubtedly work with them again for my next purchase and refer them to anyone I know looking to purchase a quality, high-end vehicle. David and Tony are great people and they have a great thing going for them....Thanks guys!!! - Yonas

Purchased a X5 diesel
    February 24, 2018

This is my 3rd car from David and once again he listened and found what we wanted love my X5 he is great and knowledge

2016 BMW X5 50i
    November 10, 2017

My wife had a very specific options list for the X5 she wanted. Automobili had the right car; however, they were out of state. I'm typically not one... to buy without seeing it, I took a chance and it paid off big. David was extremely helpful in the process and within one week from the time I signed the sales contract my wife's car delivered - exactly like the photos showed, the car was in mint condition. I would highly recommend this dealership!

2006 Porsche 911
    September 24, 2017

Had a great experience. Very good customer service and very helpful to me as an out of state buyer. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Fantastic Experience!
    June 13, 2017

I was shopping for a specific 2011 X5 that was advertised on cargus for sale. I called to setup a test drive. When we arrived we were greeted by Ton...y, who was very friendly and laid back. The facility was awesome and full of BEAUTIFUL automobiles which are kept in a warehouse as opposed to being on a lot exposed to the elements. I loved the vehicle; it is in excellent condition and drives great. I came, saw, test drove, and purchased. Tony and his business partner were awesome. I would recommend this dealer over and over.

Excellent experience: Tony and David are pros
    May 22, 2017

Recently purchased a used Porsche 911 996 and had a terrific experience buying from Automobili. Tony and David are great team and I would buy from ...them again. The car runs absolutely beautifully and was delivered to me in pristine condition. They were fair, reasonable and responsive throughout the entire process. They have deep product knowledge about the vehicles they sell and are also enthusiasts at heart.

Excellent Dealer
    February 26, 2017

David and Tony are true professionals. The car was exactly as they described in every detail. I would recommend Automobili Limited unconditionally to ...anyone who is interested in quality cars. I am a car collector of over 50 years and have had the best experience at this dealership. I wouldn't hesitate to buy sight unseen on their description alone. Great experience and look forward to the next car I buy from them.

Ty's 911
    January 3, 2017

Awesome experience from beginning to end. Dave was as professional and knowledgeable as it gets. I couldn't be happier with the car or how I receive...d it. Highly recommend Dave and Automobili Limited.

Awesome Experience!
    January 3, 2017

Dave was awesome to work with, about as professional as it gets. The whole buying process was exciting and never wavered from that. I highly recomme...nd Automobili Limited for your exotic car purchase. I bought a 911 that I am already in love with!

I highly recommend Automobili Limited
    November 22, 2016

A few years ago I came across Automobili Limited and bought a 2006 BMW 330I for my college son. The entire experience from start to finish was stress-...free, professional, and rather enjoyable. My son loves the car and it was one of the best purchases I ever made. I told Tony I would be back in the future for another car for my wife. I am happy to say that last weekend we purchased a 2014 BMW 528I. Another fantastic buying experience and my wife absolutely loves the car ! When she figures out how to use all the features I think she will love it even more ! I think having repeat customers is a very good indicator for a business. I would have no hesitation visiting Tony if I need another car in the future. I would also recommend Automobili Limited to my closest friends. I know they would be in great hands and end up with an awesome car at a reasonable to great price. I consider Tony & David to be friends, and I wish them nothing but the best. Thanks again guys and best wishes !

Motorcars of the Main Line