Don's Automotive Group Broussard

Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(888) 758-4697 (888) 758-4697

(1,061 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don's Automotive Group Broussard from DealerRater.

Very quick, knowledgeable and friendly.

My experience was an awesome experience. Chris Primeaux and Destin Marks were awesome to say the least. They went above and beyond to help me find a quality vehicle, at an affordable price. Thank you both so very much for my 2015 Nissan Rogue. My family appreciates it tremendously.

Very helpful

Christy Boutin made the process as stress free as possible! Everyone there was super polite, professional and helpful, as well. I’m loving the new ride!

Great Dealership!

We are so thankful that we came into contact with this dealership. They went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle that would be reliable for years and that we could afford!!

Very friendly and helpful.

Handled the paperwork very quickly. They were helpful and extremely nice. They understand our needs and worked to make it happen. We would recommend them and also buy from them in the future.

Chris

Chris p was amazing him and destin work together to get the job done they are a valuable asset to this company words cannot Express how thankful I am for them

Great experience

Everything went great. From working with my salesman to finding a great truck to meet my needs.it felt great walking to paper work ready and truck waiting on me.

She was sooooo fabulous

Ms yolonda a.k.a.Ms Fabulous was a great salesman to wrk with she made the unthinkable happen for us and I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go and see her at Don’s

They have made buying a vehicle GREAT AGAIN!

Seriously these guys were awesome to deal with. I also had a problem with the vehicle within a short time after buying it and they stepped up and they will take care of the strip bolts around the all drain protection pan. My wife does not like dealing with auto sales people because she sees through their Ways. She has a hard time dealing with them but this time around she was very pleased. Trust me this testimony is worth millions of dollars because she’s the real deal and she knows what she’s talking about. When it comes to dealing with a possible shady sales person my wife does not play. Her strong endorsement of Don’s is the best you can get. So go to Don’s to get your next vehicle. By the way I did a lot of shopping around and their prices are extremely fair.

Second purchase at Dons

Repeat customer at Don’s. Second experience was just as easy as the first. Great selection and great staff. They work with you and are fair in every aspect!!

Great Service

Very professional environment. I was able to find the right vehicle for me at a very reasonable price. Christy made the paperwork process quick and easy. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Don’s. They have great options and are willing to do the best to their ability to find the perfect vehicle for you.