• Excellent service.

Our 1999 BMW has been named "the black pearl" since purchase. As one can tell she is my baby; therefore, I carried her to the best dealership that I know. The customer service was excellent. Mr. Jesse Warren helped us in every way suggesting how to keep it in top notch condition. I plan to keep her as long as she and I can make it. Thanks to a great crew with answers immediately and service that was excellent.

• Excellent Sales Consultant

I recently bought a BMW 428i from BMW Florence and the Sales Consultant, Ashok Bhojwani, made the buying experience very positive. He is knowledgeable with the vehicles he is selling and his commitment to customer satisfaction is very impressive. He is a definite plus to the dealership.

• BMW 2007 7 series

Great customer service with friendly non-pushy salesmen. Looking to buy my next vehicle here!