Acura Of Baton Rouge

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 294 reviews

294 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura Of Baton Rouge from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 28, 2013

I kept waiting for the experience to fall at some point. someone at some point in time had to drop the ball or disappoint. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Every time... we turned around, every person greeted us positively and professionally! Chris Rogers sold us our 2013 TSX.

July 29, 2018

Mr Luke To - provided outstanding customer service; very knowledgeable; the process of buying a car was straight forward and reasonable wait time; clean... p

June 11, 2018

I would like to express my deep gratitude to Bernie Hahn for the excellent customer service I received during my purchase of a certified Acura. His patience... and kindness truly exceeded my expectations. It was a great experience working with Bernie. I will certainly recommend Bernie to friends and family.

May 28, 2018

We had an extremely pleasant buying experience with Bethany. I would certainly purchase from her again in the future. The experience that we had was a... very good one. She was very knowledgeable of ths vehicle and it’s features

May 14, 2018

Thank you Jerry for your help in finding me a car, I absolutely love the car, i couldn???t have a better person in helping with this big move for me, thank... you again

May 14, 2018

Thank you , Jessica Schexnayder, Vance Moore, and Jonathan Hutchens. Your professionalism made the certified car buying experience go smoothly. I would... recommend Acura of Baton Rouge to anyone looking for a pleasant experience. Thanks, Joe and Rechell.

April 17, 2018

I Got my 4th Acura yesterday from Acura of BR; the sales experience was great; this was my second sale from David Spikes. David really worked with the... manager to get me the best deal possible. Financing was easy, I wasn't pushed into buying a lot of extras. Thanks David. Kim L.

April 4, 2018

Kendall Theunissen was great to work with. He was patient, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and follow up a few days later. Good guy!

March 22, 2018

This dealership sold me a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that was a loaner/demo. It was owned by the dealership since it was new. I found out recently that... the car was wrecked and repaired by the dealership prior my purchase of the car. It showed a clean Carfax Report as the dealership and insurance company never reported the accident. A police report was written. AutoCheck reported the accident. They denied all until I had supporting documentation. Now the dealership says that management did have full knowledge and chose not to disclose the accident and damage to me as the customer. Now they have refused to buy me out of the car. If I accept their offer, I will be taking a $3,000 loss. The car's value has severely depreciated because of the undisclosed accident. I was scammed! The General Manager and Used Car Manager said I was naïve to think that dealerships don't wreck cars, have them repaired and then sell to customers without disclosure. They said they were not going to take a loss. I left several messages with the General Manager, Mr. Coker, asking for David Fabre to return my call. Fabre still has yet to call back and I was told that he will not negotiate any further. Imagine how I feel. David Fabre's wife was in my wedding. Who needs enemies with friends like that!

February 19, 2018

Buying a car is already an exhilarating, yet nail-biting experience. Rusty Allement definitely goes the extra mile to make it even better. It's more like... visiting a close family member that helps you make the right choice and feel great about the decision you made. He's very honest, and he reminds you of what great customer service should be. Rusty has been my saleseman for my last three vehicle purchases from Acura of BR, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Rusty for another superb experience. You really do raise the bar!!