Acura Of Baton Rouge

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 291 reviews

Call This Dealer

291 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura Of Baton Rouge from DealerRater.com

• May 28, 2013

I kept waiting for the experience to fall at some point. someone at some point in time had to drop the ball or disappoint. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Every tim...e we turned around, every person greeted us positively and professionally! Chris Rogers sold us our 2013 TSX.

May 14, 2018

Thank you Jerry for your help in finding me a car, I absolutely love the car, i couldn???t have a better person in helping with this big move for me, ...thank you again

May 14, 2018

Thank you , Jessica Schexnayder, Vance Moore, and Jonathan Hutchens. Your professionalism made the certified car buying experience go smoothly. I woul...d recommend Acura of Baton Rouge to anyone looking for a pleasant experience. Thanks, Joe and Rechell.

April 17, 2018

I Got my 4th Acura yesterday from Acura of BR; the sales experience was great; this was my second sale from David Spikes. David really worked with the... manager to get me the best deal possible. Financing was easy, I wasn't pushed into buying a lot of extras. Thanks David. Kim L.

April 4, 2018

Kendall Theunissen was great to work with. He was patient, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and follow up a few days later. Good guy...!

March 22, 2018

This dealership sold me a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that was a loaner/demo. It was owned by the dealership since it was new. I found out recently th...at the car was wrecked and repaired by the dealership prior my purchase of the car. It showed a clean Carfax Report as the dealership and insurance company never reported the accident. A police report was written. AutoCheck reported the accident. They denied all until I had supporting documentation. Now the dealership says that management did have full knowledge and chose not to disclose the accident and damage to me as the customer. Now they have refused to buy me out of the car. If I accept their offer, I will be taking a $3,000 loss. The car's value has severely depreciated because of the undisclosed accident. I was scammed! The General Manager and Used Car Manager said I was naïve to think that dealerships don't wreck cars, have them repaired and then sell to customers without disclosure. They said they were not going to take a loss. I left several messages with the General Manager, Mr. Coker, asking for David Fabre to return my call. Fabre still has yet to call back and I was told that he will not negotiate any further. Imagine how I feel. David Fabre's wife was in my wedding. Who needs enemies with friends like that!

February 19, 2018

Buying a car is already an exhilarating, yet nail-biting experience. Rusty Allement definitely goes the extra mile to make it even better. It's more l...ike visiting a close family member that helps you make the right choice and feel great about the decision you made. He's very honest, and he reminds you of what great customer service should be. Rusty has been my saleseman for my last three vehicle purchases from Acura of BR, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Rusty for another superb experience. You really do raise the bar!!

February 19, 2018

excellent, excellent service extended by Bill Egger. He was courteous and made sure that the service was done correctly. Highly recomend Bill and en...tire staff at Acura of BR.

February 16, 2018

Brandon was extremely helpful and provided me with a great deal. Very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Would definitely buy a vehi...cle from Brandon again.

February 2, 2018

I spoke with a salesman who found exactly what I was looking for with a great price. He was very forward with all the proper information and showed me... every feature. The process was extremely transparent and accommodating for someone with a very busy schedule. I would highly recommend this salesperson and dealership to anyone looking.

Acura of Baton Rouge

Thank you for the 5 star rating of Sammy and Acura of Baton Rouge. We are grateful to hear you received great customer service while purchasing a car.... Thank you for sharing your experience with our potential customers and letting them know how accommodating we can be in a time sensitive world. Welcome to the Acura of Baton Rouge family!

Acura Of Baton Rouge