Acura Of Baton Rouge

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 19, 2020

Wow I went to Baton Rouge to buy a Acura the experience was so lovely my salesman Dan Hall was the best he went on above making sure that I get my Acura... I did get it and Mr.Dan Hall was the best if your looking to by a car go to Baton Rouge and see Dan they have 3 different car lots go to BR and you want be sorry Thanks Mr. Dan Hall your the best

September 8, 2020

Kendall was very easy to work with and helped us find the perfect used car for our son. Jonathan walked us through our financing and warranty options... to help us select those suited to our needs and budget. It was an easy and efficient process!

• May 28, 2013

I kept waiting for the experience to fall at some point. someone at some point in time had to drop the ball or disappoint. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Every time... we turned around, every person greeted us positively and professionally! Chris Rogers sold us our 2013 TSX.

June 15, 2020

James was a fantastic car salesman. He was not pushy, easy going, talkative and made the whole process enjoyable and easy. The process before we went to... this acura was extremely strenuous and terrible, but they were able to save the day.

June 5, 2020

this is my 4th vehicle purchase from Acura of BR. Pierce, David and the entire acura team treated us professionally. Pierce was very knowledgeable and... he was extremely accommodating. We took a week or so to decide which vehicle we wanted and whether to lease or finance. Pierce never pressured and was quick to respond to my calls and texts. Great experience. And as a repeat customer, I can say the best service dept in BR!

May 12, 2020

I want to commend Jennifer Jarraeu for her excellent assistance in the last couple months. I was unable to get my physical plate in Alabama and Jennifer... assisted in getting me an extension on my temporary tag. She was always friendly, helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. Excellent job!

March 4, 2020

We had a great experience at Acura of Baton Rouge. Our salesman, Peter Schuyten, went above and beyond in finding us the perfect car. Will definitely... return in the future when considering a new car purchase.

March 4, 2020

I waited until the last minute to renew my lease. Jeremiah contacted me 6 months before my lease was to expire and as usual I waited until the final week... to explore my options. I was stressed out about the whole process. Walked in, Jeremiah greeted me with a smile and was so helpful in assisting me with finding the right MDX. Test drove a couple of them and in two days he delivered my new, perfectly priced MDX!!! He really did make this experience a very pleasant one. I stressed for nothing! Thank you Jeremiah!!

January 9, 2020

They had just the car I was looking for and worked with me to create a no hassle and friendly buying experience. Vance Moore in used cars took care of... me and kept in communication with me throughout the process.

December 30, 2019

Pierce was great to work with, it was a smooth easy process to purchase a new vehicle. The finance office was excellent as well, I appreciate the assistance... on leasing the vehicle.