Maxx Autos Plus

148 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2020

Troy was super helpful and not at all pushy. They only want to help you out and will make adjustments for your advantage within financing. Super easy and... lovely experience

November 25, 2019

Salesman, Wayne Reyes, let me do my pretty comprehensive inspection by myself. As a mechanic, I appreciate not having a distraction of someone talking... while I'm inspecting. We had spoken on the phone earlier in the week about what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, and I got exactly that!

• May 14, 2020

I was shopping for a specific car and was frustrated after having no luck, and even having the vehicle I was looking at sold. I came to Maxx’s and I finally... was taken seriously (especially for the car I wanted) but they didn’t have the vehicle on the lot. They were kind enough and helped me find the car I wanted, and were efficient, and knowledgable in the whole process. Glad I waited, and didn’t settle for a different car!

June 29, 2019

Bought a car from Wayne. He was great! Very kind and very efficient. He had the car all cleaned and waiting for me. Good place.

June 19, 2019

Wayne Reyes went out of his way to make my car purchase easy and painless. I found a vehicle that suited My needs for me and my family at a price I could... afford.

June 12, 2019

Probably the best/fastest/simplest car buying experience I've had yet. Had some chatting with Ernie on a few vehicles ahead of time before I got to the... dealership around 2pm. Ernie had the car ready to test-drive and most of my financing locked down. By the time I was done with the test drive, Ernie had 3 different options for me, two of which were w/in my monthly payment expectations. Also, there was no hassling or bickering on my trade. They literally asked me what I wanted for it and gave it to me (just above BlueBook trade-in). I was out the door by 3:30pm (90 minutes total) with the new car in hand. These guys and gals have the process down and they're great to work with. Thanks Ernie and crew!

June 12, 2019

Best service provided by staff. cant ask for more. Got my car in few hours, they have nice collection of cars, sales person was nice and through.

Ernie, It was a pleasure working with you. You are officially apart of the Maxx Auto Plus family! Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to ...earn your business! Congrats on the new car once again!

May 11, 2019

I bought a used Toyota from Shawn and Jeff both of these guys are great they are not your typical pushy used car dealers. They are very helpful with any... questions you have. They are professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend buying a car from these guys!

Thank you for the great Review Dakota!! I will pass this along to Shawn and Jeff! Welcome to the Maxx Family!!

April 20, 2019

I would highly recommend this dealership. My wife and I worked with Shawn and Ernie, both awesome and genuine guys. When I first pulled up, they had the... vehicle ready to test drive and handed me the CARFAX first thing. Test drove the car and came back to talk numbers. Both Shawn and Ernie were the ones who talked numbers with us, they didn’t immediately bring out the finance manager to pressure us. I appreciated that. They negotiated a bit to get everything to a price that made sense to us. We’re walking away happy and feeling good about the purchase. These guys are friendly and professional.

Thank You Josiah! We appreciate the kind words and great review! Welcome to the Maxx Family. If you need anything jsut let us know.

April 14, 2019

Wayne is the man to talk to, I cant speak for anybody else's behalf but he made our time there easy and memorable! I would highly recommend anybody and... everybody to head down and give maxx auto a shot

Thank you so much Brandon. We appreciate your business! Welcome to the Maxx Family