Maxx Autos Plus

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 128 reviews

• March 12, 2018

I recently bought a car from MAXX Autos Plus. It was such and amazing experience. My sale guys Josh L. was so very helpful and listened to what I need...ed and wanted. Barry the Gm as well as Chris one of the owners made sure that I received tires and the tv screens for my 2014 Nissan Quest. I have 4 beautiful girls and they are in love with our new vehicle. It was the best choice I have made and I'm so thankful for the MAXX Autos Plus team for taking care of me. They truly made me feel like I am apart of their family. Thanks guys!!!

Thank you Kidist !!! I will be sure to pass on the complements!! YOU are apart of our Maxx Family! Let us know if you ever need anything! Shelley - Cu...stomer Service

June 27, 2018

This was, by far the smoothest and easiest experience that I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle! The staff were friendly, without being intrusive.... They were helpful, without being overbearing. And they were very courteous to my needs as their customer. I would definately choose to shop here again!

Thanks David!! We appreciate the great review!! Welcome to the Maxx Family!

June 24, 2018

We had a great experience working with Wayne. There was no pressure or pushiness. He was very helpful, friendly, and funny. He laughed at our joy o...f finding a "fun" car. It was a very relaxed car buying experience. The staff all treat each other as friends as well.

Thank you for the nice review! We just love Wayne!! Welcome to Maxx Family

June 14, 2018

Everything was smooth and easy. Just bought my new s5 and I love it! I would recommend anyone looking for a new car. 10/10! Come see them

Thanks!!! Welcome to the Maxx Family !

May 22, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Wayne Reyes to purchase my 2017 Smart ForTwo. Since the dealership is located in Puyallup while I live in Californi...a, Wayne did everything he could to expedite the process. He was professional and helpful when we spoke on the phone about the vehicle condition and any other questions I had. When I arrived at the dealership with my friend and brother, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. We test drove the car, loved it, and got the paperwork underway fairly smoothly. Because we already got the process started before I came up from California, everything got done in under 3 hours. I definitely recommend reaching out to Maxx Autos Plus where ever you are at if you see something you like!

Thank you so much Jan! I will pass along to Wayne about the nice review! Welcome to the Maxx Family

December 14, 2017

Great place to buy a car, I bought my Mercedes here the other day and josh the sale person was amazing, no pressure or pushiness. Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much Kevin! Welcome to the Maxx Family !

December 14, 2017

Buyers beware!!! They sold me a truck they slapped fancy stuff and paint over the rust it started falling apart shortly after I purchased it. Pathetic.... Make sure you get a second professional opinion from a trust worthy source.

Sorry, to here of this. I am in customer service and would love to talk with you and help you out. I will need to know the stock # of the vehicle to l...ook into this. We want to help you. Please call me directly at 253-381-0154

November 4, 2017

After searching online for a Honda Pilot for a few months we found the one at Maxx Autos that was exactly what we were looking for. We did some resear...ch on the dealership and after seeing that they had many great reviews we decided to go check it out. Glad we did because everything from the beginning to end was exactly as other reviewers had experienced. Shawn, Barry and everyone else were great to work with and made the experience simple and fun. Would highly recommend this place if your looking for a great car and great prices. We love our Honda Pilot :)

Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback!! We strive to give the best service and overall experience. Remember we offer a $200 referral if any ...of your friend or family purchase a vehicle, just make sure they mention your name. Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

September 27, 2017

Where do I begin test driving the car and it already needs a alignment also the car had the tpms on already super dirty, then they haggle you into buy...ing the car interest was more then half of what the car was selling for then they tell you to mention carfax but after you do they tell you oh sorry the price is already low we can’t drop it anymore, I would never go back worst dealership ever dirty cars rude sales people rude process they don’t even deserve one star

Hello James, We are so sorry to hear about your not so great experience. We have a customer support/feedback that we would love for you to contact. W...e want to make sure that if at all possible we can try and make things right. Please call 253 381-0154. Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

September 1, 2017

STRESS FREE!!! Those are the only two words needed to describe our experience. Todd, Shelly and the entire team was friendly, laid back, and helped th...e buying process be as stress free as possible. I would recommend this dearlership.

This is so AWESOME to hear Jessica. We will make sure to let Todd and Shelley know of this wonderful feedback. Remember we offer a $200 referral if yo...u send any of your family in friends in to purchase a vehicle. Just make sure they mention your name so we can get you some free MONEY$$$$$$$ Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus