Call This Dealer

Used

• Honda Pilot
    November 4, 2017

After searching online for a Honda Pilot for a few months we found the one at Maxx Autos that was exactly what we were looking for. We did some resear...ch on the dealership and after seeing that they had many great reviews we decided to go check it out. Glad we did because everything from the beginning to end was exactly as other reviewers had experienced. Shawn, Barry and everyone else were great to work with and made the experience simple and fun. Would highly recommend this place if your looking for a great car and great prices. We love our Honda Pilot :)

Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback!! We strive to give the best service and overall experience. Remember we offer a $200 referral if any ...of your friend or family purchase a vehicle, just make sure they mention your name. Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

• love my car
    December 14, 2017

Great place to buy a car, I bought my Mercedes here the other day and josh the sale person was amazing, no pressure or pushiness. Thanks again!!!

• BEWARE!!!
    December 14, 2017

Buyers beware!!! They sold me a truck they slapped fancy stuff and paint over the rust it started falling apart shortly after I purchased it. Pathetic.... Make sure you get a second professional opinion from a trust worthy source.

Sorry, to here of this. I am in customer service and would love to talk with you and help you out. I will need to know the stock # of the vehicle to l...ook into this. We want to help you. Please call me directly at 253-381-0154

• Worst car seller ever
    September 27, 2017

Where do I begin test driving the car and it already needs a alignment also the car had the tpms on already super dirty, then they haggle you into buy...ing the car interest was more then half of what the car was selling for then they tell you to mention carfax but after you do they tell you oh sorry the price is already low we can’t drop it anymore, I would never go back worst dealership ever dirty cars rude sales people rude process they don’t even deserve one star

Hello James, We are so sorry to hear about your not so great experience. We have a customer support/feedback that we would love for you to contact. W...e want to make sure that if at all possible we can try and make things right. Please call 253 381-0154. Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

• Great Sales Staff!!!
    September 1, 2017

STRESS FREE!!! Those are the only two words needed to describe our experience. Todd, Shelly and the entire team was friendly, laid back, and helped th...e buying process be as stress free as possible. I would recommend this dearlership.

This is so AWESOME to hear Jessica. We will make sure to let Todd and Shelley know of this wonderful feedback. Remember we offer a $200 referral if yo...u send any of your family in friends in to purchase a vehicle. Just make sure they mention your name so we can get you some free MONEY$$$$$$$ Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

• Buyers beware get everything in writing
    July 26, 2017

I recently bought a vehicle from these guys and at first it was good I was satisfied. I asked for new tires and a couple of other things to be fixed a...nd they agreed and the deal was done. Problem is the tires. When I was asking where they get them done I was told les Schwab or discount tires which I know I would get quality tires with a WARRANTY. My salesman asked me to take a picture of the tires for the size so they could be ordered and be put on right away so I did. About a week later I get a text saying they order the wrong size which I thought was weird cause both of those company's are really good about tires. Well I finally got the tires put on only took 2 1/2 weeks that's what I call quick service. I asked where did you purchase the tires, he tells me Washington tire which is a po- dunk used tire place. So I called Washington tire and asked if they do warranties and he said no the dealer ship tells me there is a warranty which there is but only to the people who bought the tires which wasn't me. I did get new tires but they went with the cheapest tires they could find and traded the other ones in to get an even better deal. Beings they went with a po-dunk tire place I have to get the alignment done and get them balanced cause they didn't do that which if you went with a quality tire place they would have done that for nothing because you bought tires. So when they tell you les Schwab or discount tires make these clowns write that down on paper I mean everything that you want done EVERYTHING. Oh and thanks for not detailing and washing it when giving it back to me like you said you would I appreciate that too.

Hello, I am the New Customer Service Rep here at Maxx Autos Plus. I am sorry to hear of this issue. We are under NEW management to help insure these ...things do NOT happen. Please contact me personally . Shelley / Customer Service Rep #253-840-9445

• Shady, disorganized, dishonest.
    June 24, 2017

Bought a car that appeared to be in good shape. Was told the car had been inspected and major issues were always taken care of bla bla 150 point inspe...ction bla bla. Turns out the car i bought had leaking shocks, worn out springs, and a leaking transmission shifter. They also couldnt figure out if the car had a second key.. i came by 3 times for the key. Finally one of their lot boys who knows one of my employees got ahold of me saying he had it.... obviously this place has its stuff together. NOT. Im currently trying to get my refund for my warranty i bought that the company says theyve been holding on to over a month!

Sorry to hear of this issue. Maxx Autos Plus is under NEW Management. Please feel free to contact me. Shelley / Customer Service Rep # 253-840-9445

• Have the used vehicle inspected before you buy it.
    May 18, 2017

I purchased a used BMW M3 convertible for 14,000 from this company. I had the car a few weeks and noticed one of the front wheels had to much negative... camber. I took it to a local shop to have it aligned and they said the damage was too bad to repair. I took it back to Maxx Auto to trade for a similar vehicle. They offered me 10,000 for the car because of the front end, which was like that when I bought it. Protect yourself. I payed top dollar for the vehicle and they wouldn't. Don't buy a vehicle from this place.

We are really really sorry to hear about this Joe. Please contact my customer service team so that we can try and make things right for you. Please ca...ll 253 381-0154 lets see if we can get you to change your review to a 5 star for us. Thanks again, Maxx Autos Plus

• Great experience
    March 27, 2017

I have to say I had a great experience here. I had a bad taste for dealerships due to 1 bad experience and was super nervous to try again. These guys ...are friendly and seem to really want to help you out.

Thanks for this great review Brandi!! Remember we off a $200 referral check for anyone you send are way!!! Thanks, Maxx Autos Plus

• Awesome Experience
    March 24, 2017

Maxx Autos Plus was awesome to work with. Great customer service and I felt completely comfortable dealing with them. I worked with Carlos and would... recommend him to any of my friends and family. I was able to make my trade in work and get the vehicle I wanted!

This is great Melissa!! Please let your family and friends know about this great experience. Plus if they purchase a vehicle we will send you some fre...e MONEY!!! That's right some hard solid cash!! Thanks again, Maxx Autos Plus

Maxx Autos Plus