Maxx Autos Plus

132 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 7, 2018

Wayne Reyes did an excellent job working with us. I feel he was honest and fair. Wayne was recommended to us by a friend and we weren’t disappointed.

October 31, 2018

Lots of nice vehicles on the lot. Drive down from Monroe to look at one & ended up buying it. Great experience even if the finance manager is a Raiders... fan. ������

• November 9, 2018

This was a very easy streamlined car buying experience. All involved worked together as a team and made it an enjoyable experience. We had the best... salesman CECIL WAYNE! GO SEE HIM!

July 25, 2018

they help me find the perfect car for me and the people work there know how to greet customer. I recommended this car sales company to the maxx.

Thank you so much for the great review! If you ever need anything- please ask! Welcome to the Maxx Family!

June 27, 2018

This was, by far the smoothest and easiest experience that I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle! The staff were friendly, without being intrusive.... They were helpful, without being overbearing. And they were very courteous to my needs as their customer. I would definately choose to shop here again!

Thanks David!! We appreciate the great review!! Welcome to the Maxx Family!

June 24, 2018

We had a great experience working with Wayne. There was no pressure or pushiness. He was very helpful, friendly, and funny. He laughed at our joy of... finding a "fun" car. It was a very relaxed car buying experience. The staff all treat each other as friends as well.

Thank you for the nice review! We just love Wayne!! Welcome to Maxx Family

June 14, 2018

Everything was smooth and easy. Just bought my new s5 and I love it! I would recommend anyone looking for a new car. 10/10! Come see them

Thanks!!! Welcome to the Maxx Family !

May 21, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Wayne Reyes to purchase my 2017 Smart ForTwo. Since the dealership is located in Puyallup while I live in California,... Wayne did everything he could to expedite the process. He was professional and helpful when we spoke on the phone about the vehicle condition and any other questions I had. When I arrived at the dealership with my friend and brother, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. We test drove the car, loved it, and got the paperwork underway fairly smoothly. Because we already got the process started before I came up from California, everything got done in under 3 hours. I definitely recommend reaching out to Maxx Autos Plus where ever you are at if you see something you like!

Thank you so much Jan! I will pass along to Wayne about the nice review! Welcome to the Maxx Family

March 12, 2018

I recently bought a car from MAXX Autos Plus. It was such and amazing experience. My sale guys Josh L. was so very helpful and listened to what I needed... and wanted. Barry the Gm as well as Chris one of the owners made sure that I received tires and the tv screens for my 2014 Nissan Quest. I have 4 beautiful girls and they are in love with our new vehicle. It was the best choice I have made and I'm so thankful for the MAXX Autos Plus team for taking care of me. They truly made me feel like I am apart of their family. Thanks guys!!!

Thank you Kidist !!! I will be sure to pass on the complements!! YOU are apart of our Maxx Family! Let us know if you ever need anything! Shelley - Cu...stomer Service

December 14, 2017

Great place to buy a car, I bought my Mercedes here the other day and josh the sale person was amazing, no pressure or pushiness. Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much Kevin! Welcome to the Maxx Family !