Hughes Auto Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Hughes auto
    December 5, 2015

This was the best vehicle purchasing experience I have had yet. We had a loan on the car we had purchased prior and the finance company had sent us he...re. We had a truck that caught our eye. We went inside and spoke with Bill Tracy. He was respectful and honest. I will be telling anyone who is purchasing a vehicle to come here. I will always come to his lot first with future purchases. I was in and out with a new to me vehicle within 24 hours. btw.. he even got my monthly payments lowered as well..... Hell of a guy...thanks again for everything. My family and I are so grateful.

not perfect, but good where it counts
    August 11, 2014

Through online research my wife and I found a used car we were interested in at Hughes Auto. We drove there on a Friday to see it and test drive it. N...either the owner nor other salespersons were available, so we could only look. We returned on Monday at 1130, but again no one could help us until later. We returned after eating nearby and a salesperson was there. We sat while the secretary took the car to get a little gas (though we had mentioned the low gas on Friday), then got to test drive the car. The salesperson was upfront about any information he had about the car (eg, providing the paperwork on repairs done by their mechanic). We successfully negotiated with the salesperson and purchased the car. We are new to the state and the salesperson wrote the steps we would need to take to change the title and so on; these suggestions were not quite right, but it didn't matter. A few days after buying the car we noticed that a plastic panel inside a front wheel well was broken, which is a little annoying but fairly superficial. Other than driving there twice and having no salesperson available to help (they said the owner took the time off to move), the broken plastic panel, and slightly off instructions for subsequent legal paperwork, my wife and I were happy with the interactions we had with the employees we met at Hughes. We would be comfortable purchasing another used car from them. By contrast, we had a red flag at Lou Fusz when they refused to tell us if a car had ever been in an accident, and another dealer that claimed they didn't have to provide safety and emissions certificates.

Hughes Auto Inc.