Beas Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 41 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• March 25, 2015

I have to say after going to many dealerships from the auto mall to wilson way I was tired of looking and almost gave up I was so discouraged. I came ...to Beas Auto Sales and they TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY from the service, prices, quality it was a dream come true after dealing with these other places. This is not your regular Dealership no Shady guy breathing down your neck. I have to also thank Stivant he explained everything so well and was always a phone call away and easy to get ahold of. Even after I bought the car he was their to service me with an issue I had. Truely the nicest people I have met in this bussiness. When they say they take care of you before and after the sale they mean it! Don't get ripped off by these guys on wilson selling cars for more scratched up with more miles. I already went through that nightmare once you buy a car from these other guys and the next day they act like they dont know you. Stivant just got me new Tires for my car at wholesale and anything else I need all I have to do is call!

It Was A Pleasure Doing Business With You & Welcome To The Beas Family If You Ever Need Anything Remember We Are Just A Phone Call Away!

May 27, 2016

The people here are great. they helped me out every step of the buying process and were willing to work with me where they could. would recommend to a...nyone.

October 26, 2015

Service was excellent! Great staff; Family owned. (+1) Beas was the 4th dealership I dealt with, and because it's a small place, customer service was ...very personal and ACTUALLY helpful. Dealers weren't at all pushy! Though it is a small dealership and variety is limited. Customer service is wonderful and the vehicles are well taken care of.

October 26, 2015

I received great service, went to your neighbor across the street - not very friendly, I came across to your dealership and knew I wanted a civic, and... I got it! Thank you, very friendly staffing.

September 28, 2015

Best Auto Sales in Town!! Great customer service. They work with you in all aspects of getting you into a car that fits your needs and budget. Highly ...recommend Beas Auto Sales for your next auto purchase.. Thank You for all your help Stivant. We are really satisfied with our new car.

August 29, 2015

At first I felt that I was being helped properly then after second day of telling them I'll think about buying the vehicle i was getting phone calls a...nd texts if I was bringing a deposit I kept telling them I was only shopping around first then sales guy said he worked hard to approve me and said that's why I should buy the vehicle Too pushy !ain't going back.

July 18, 2015

I was greeted right away, friendly, not pushy and had answers to all our questions. We told Leo we had a budget to stay in and he found us the perfect... car with a great price, not once did he try to sell us something we couldn't afford. He stayed late to help us long past closing and even called in Stivant, the general manager after he was off to finish our deal. We went to about 15 "Big Corp" dealers. This is the best dealership we've been to from San Jose to Lodi. Why wouldn't we tell people?

July 12, 2015

Car buying here was a pleasure. I went to 3 other dealerships before I came here. I liked the selection and service here the best.

June 26, 2015

ooking around for a more updated vehicle throughout the Stockton area. I was online looking for local dealerships and saw how Beas would comment on cu...stomer's testimonials, that showed they care. I looked around met with Leo, very nice young man. I had a good feeling about this second generation owned dealership so I came back to see what they could offer me. I met Leo older brother Robert, another nice young man. We spoke about financing, the vehicle history with CARFAX. They made the whole buying process the easiest I've ever had when buying a car. They were not pushy but helpful and knowledgeable about everything. I got the lowest APR ever with a great credit union. I would highly recommend a first time buyer or experienced buyer to go in and speak with these two young men about purchasing your next vehicle, I will return when I need to purchase a car for my daughter. Thank you Robert & Leo for a great Toyota Rav4 and helping me get the best deal.......YOUR ARE GREAT!!!!! - Pauline Barrera

June 22, 2015

Good experience. We visited approximately 20 dealers. We live in Ceres and we went all over Stanislaus, Lodi, and Stockton, then today we went all the... way out to Sacramento. Beas Auto Sales had the vehicle we liked. We couldn't find a better deal anywhere else.

Beas Auto Sales