Bryan College Station Toyota

154 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2019

My friend and I visited Bryan College Station Toyota on March 2 to learn the details about 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium. Brandon Toledo at sales department... greeted us with warm hospitality and spend time to describe the detail of the car we were looking for. He was very thorough in description and also helped to compare the similar models/options. With all information and assistance, he convinced us to purchase a vehicle on the same day at a very reasonable price. Initially we visited just to learn about the car and its specification. However, at the end of the day we purchased TWO 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium. I recommend any future costumer to visit Bryan College Station Toyota for your next Toyota vehicle purchase. And of course, try to meet Brandon for awesome deal.

February 28, 2019

The sales staff went over and beyond in helping me with my buying selection. They strive in customer satisfaction! Ben Winkle was very knowledgeable and... thorough, making my buying experience easy. Seth Cook did a great explaining my financial terms and services after the sale. This is our 3rd vehicle purchased at BCS Toyota, best service department ever! The Rios

January 8, 2019

Had a great experience buying my new SUV. Eric was very helpful and courteous. He answered all my questions and took time to make me feel comfortable... and I didn't feel rushed to make a decision.

January 6, 2019

Ben was wonderful to work with along with the finance group at Atkinson Toyota in Bryan/College Station! We spent most of our day with Ben and it never... felt like we were with a salesman, it felt like we were with a friend! He took care of us from beginning to end, making sure we had everything we needed and answering all our questions and even went so far as to let us swing by McDonald's on a test drive so we could grab lunch for our son! I'd definitely recommend this dealership and Ben to anyone seeking a new vehicle!! Thanks Ben for the excellent service!!

December 28, 2018

Eric was great! Overall experience with him and the dealership was easy and pain-free. Definitely will go back when it's time for another Toyota!

December 22, 2018

I had a very positive experience working with Eric. Eric is very helpful and informative, and worked to get us the right vehicle at the right price. ... I would recommend Eric Pedersen with Atkinson Toyota to anyone and would buy from him in the future.

December 21, 2018

I had a good experience. They worked with me to get me what I want at the price I want. I would recommend to a friend.

December 20, 2018

NOTHING BUT EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. That is Atkinson Toyota. I am from Houston, Texas and have been shopping around for a Toyota Avalon for weeks. I had visited... three dealership in Houston, Texas, none of them are on par with Atkinson, Toyota Bryan. Firstly, they are quick to respond. I had placed an interest on their ONLINE system and in about 1/2 hour time, i recieve a call from Eric Pederson. Eric worked with me, to get the vehicle i wanted and at the price i wanted. From walking through all the features of the vehicle, setting up the apps, paperwork - it has been top notch. Its not just Eric, the whole team at Atkinson, Bryan -TX is committed and will make your visit to buy a Car worth while. Thanks Eric and Atkinson Team.

December 10, 2018

I came to Atkinson Toyota with hopes of getting out of a vehicle that had a lot of negative equity. I had tried several times to no avail in making a deal... for a newer vehicle at other dealerships. Peter got me exactly what I was looking for at the monthly payments I.had requested.

November 2, 2018

I haven't dealt with a dealership in over a decade and I'm very pleased with my experience. Jonathan was able to put me in a car I'm very happy to drive... at an affordable price.