Al Willeford Chevrolet

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:30pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 643-7283 (361) 643-7283

Tara was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Easy to do business with. My sales rep Tara was a pleasure to deal with. Got a great price on my Malibu.

Very pleasant buying experience!!

John Chovanec was very knowledgable about the Chevrolet trucks. Very pleasant buying experience.

Five star

Excellent customer service, and everybody was so friendly.

Danny is the man!!!

Al Willeford Chevrolet is a great place to do business, Danny was very helpful in finding the right car for us.

Professional!!

Dano was very helpful,courteous, & professional. We are very pleased that we came in & we will be back in the future.

Mike W. is a great salesman!!!

The salesman Mike was great. He listened to my needs and wants. I got what I wanted!! Thank you - Mike W. and Brian Willeford.

Very fast and Courteous staff!!

Very fast and courteous staff. Dano is a great salesman and I highly recommend him! Clint Simmons did a great job with my paperwork though Navy/Army. If you want to buy a new or used truck visit Al Willeford Chevrolet and ask for Dano.

Blessed!

Dano has blessed us today.We went to Al Willeford in Portland to look for a truck and walked out of there with 2 trucks and our son who deserves his truck. Clint Simmons the Finance Director went beyond and above the call of duty for "US". Thank you so much for our blessings!!

Great service!

Great customer service,easy buying process,and brand new facilities were amazing.

We are overwhelmed by the cheerfulness!

Friendly, willing to help people. No pressure to buy. Willing to help after we had the car and were on the the road. We will be willing to tell others of our service. We are so pleased!!