DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4
247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Hassle Free Experience
    April 13, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

We are thrilled your visit with us went beyond perfect! Thank you for sharing. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

IJ was amazing at explaining every bit of information each step of the way. He was patient and answered all of my questions and doubts ensuring that I adequately understood each and every document signed. IJ went out of his way and contacted my previous dealership to obtain title information for my vehicle trade in, taking care of that all on his own! As if that weren't enough, he also helped me communicate with the insurance companies in order to update insurance policies to my new vehicle. He ensured that I left the dealer prepared and squared away. I highly recommend this dealership. They are truly professionals in what they do.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

• Very Efficient Buying Process!
    April 10, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

We are so happy our team can help! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. Enjoy your awesome new Patriot!

Went to the dealership to buy a used car, had a great overall experience, and staff were extremely helpful. Specifically the Salesmen Andy Veraska helped me quickly find the car I was looking for (Jeep Patriot), was very helpful while test driving, and was very attentive while we were getting financing sorted out. Andy also made the effort to work with me the few days before I came in, and responded to all of my questions instantly. No hidden problems, the car was essentially brand new, and they offered an extremely competitive sales price for it (well within the KBB value). Would definitely buy a car from him and the dealership again!

• 5 stars is not enough
    March 22, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

We are so happy to hear our team was able to help! Thank you so much for sharing, Amine! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy!

5 stars is not enough to rate this place. Just bought my Grand Cherokee overland from them. Nabil was great showing me the car and test driving it. The process was very fast and IJ was so professional going through all the details. Also I want to thank Justin for his time trying to get me good rates and make the deal happen. Highly recommended dealer and won't go anywhere else to buy a car for me or any my family members.

• Excellent Experience
    March 15, 2017

Excellent Experience, Arthur was my Sales person and Ayman my Finance man. It all worked out very well. Very happy with the experience and purchase

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

Fantastic! Thank you so much Asafo for allowing us to help. Enjoy your new car!

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

Fantastic! Thank you so much Asafo for allowing us to help. Enjoy your new car!

• Quick, Easy Transaction
    March 14, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

It's our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Enjoy!

I found the RAM truck I was looking for on the DARCAR's website. I contacted the dealership through their website and they assigned Ceidrick Marcelin to interact with me. I made my offer, they accepted and I went and picked up the truck. Ceidrick had everything ready when I arrived. What more can you ask for? It was a quick and easy transaction.

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

• Best Dealership Experience! Will Definitely Recommend!
    March 14, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

Thank you so much for your lovely words and referrals! Let us know if you need anything, we will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Arthur Oluwole is an excellent sales representative. He is very efficient, polite and knowledgeable. The entire staff is commendable. The dealership is clean and well organized. All services are in a central location. Lots of parking and good location. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

• Excellent service!
    March 7, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

We truly enjoy making every visit wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy!

The complete experience was very good. It started with a phone conversation where I specified what I am looking for and we negotiated the price on the phone in a very pleasent and professional manner. The sales person on the phone was Henry who then prepared the cars for us to test drive after working hours. After we decided to purchase the cars - we came for two, a Jeep Renegade and a Jeep Patriot, IJ went with us over the paperwork. As I mentioned beforehand we came relatively late but both, IJ as well as Henry did not mind staying longer to address all our needs and allow us to finish the purchase on that day. I think the store closed at 9pm and with all paperwork, financing, selecting the proper warranty, trading in two cars, getting the tags moved from old to new we finally left the dealership somewhere between 10pm and 11pm. The complete transaction was done very professional and we did not feel pressured into anything we did not want in any way. During the time we were accompanied by our children who also felt very welcome. At the end we left very pleased and decided to also move our future car service needs to this location. I am sure we will purchase the next vehicle again from Darcars Rockville with both, Henry and IJ.

• Real M.V.P

Best costumer service all around! Bought two cars from Henry and I woulnt think twice to go back to this dealer if I needed a third car.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

• Ceidrick is amazing! Lifetime Darcars customer!!
    February 27, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

Thank you so much Kim for your awesome words! We are so please to be able to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Everything about my experience with Darcars was exceptional. The entire process was so pleasant and honestly the best car buying experience i've ever had. I would highly recommend Darcars, they crush every single competitor. I was originally going to buy from Koons in Tysons but so glad i stumbled upon Darcars in Rockville, the customer service AND price far exceeded the competition at koons!

• Outstanding Service
    February 22, 2017

DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

We are happy to hear our team made your experience wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing, David! Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

Ceidrick was straightforward, knowledgeable, and great to work with. I cannot compliment him enough for making a stressful process easy. He was response to questions via email, helpful over the phone, and gave me his full attention when I went in to make a purchase.