DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Sales Experience!

GREAT EASY PROFESSIONAL experience buying my new Jeep Cherokee without any pressure. Sameh Komeha approached us with a very nice welcoming smile and made us feel we are shopping our new car with a friend and not with a salesperson who just want to sell anything and take our money!! And guess what he did after we purchased the 2015 Jeep Cherokee??. He ordered for us as a gift from his own pocket all weather mats! If you want to have the same experience ask for Sameh!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Sally! We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your beautiful new Cherokee!

4.0

New Car Purchase

Overall it was a good experience. When I got home, I discovered that my new car had a dent that we didn't see at the time of purchase. The dent was fixed by DARCARS and I was given a rental car during the time it took for the repairs.

MY NEW Chrysler 200C

I had shopped around the internet and local Chrysler Dealers (Rockville, MD area), Darcars had the 200C that suited me perfectly. Just "blow-ed out loaded !" The color and goodies were all there. Now for the price. It looked like it might not happen. We were f--a--r apart. They knew that I wanted it (my bad), because when you see this vehicle and all the quality with 6 cylinders and nine speed tranny, ya can't help but get excited. We did the back and forth thing. And it occurred to me that they really wanted me to have the car. So I got the deal. This 2015 beauty was gonna be mine. They were working for ME. What dealer does that ? And more TRUTH of the matter...this is my 5th car from Darcars. I don't even know why I looked elsewhere. Arthur Oluwole was a gentleman and professional but "cool' at the same time. I could talk with him. Salespeople could take a lesson from Arthur. But it would not have happened without Tavir. Yup, I went away with a new car,probably the best value on the road today, and everyone was happy. My face is sore from smiling. I would advise others to go to Darcars Chrysler...look and drive the 200C and get a sore face. No bull...just the facts. Thanks, John L.

Darcars, Larry Payne

Larry D. Payne was very nice, polite, understanding, comprised on a great deal on my new car. I had a very pleasant experience buying a car from him and I recommend him to anyone that goes to Darcars, Rockville and buys a dodge, Chrysler etc... Thank you.

Great service, nice facility

This is my second purchase in the last year from Darcars. The salesmen are great to work with. Shawn was the reason I made a purchase, because I was actually there to get my other car serviced! He saw me looking while I was waiting and approached me and offered a test drive. Who would not want to test drive their dream car? He was open, friendly and all along, honest. Before I knew it, a few hours later, I was driving off in my brand new car. If he had not approached me the way he did and gave me that type of service, no way would I have bought a car that day. (4 days ago).

1.0

Filthy "New" Car

Overall, my experience with this dealer was very underwhelming. The buying process took forever and the car was not delivered in good shape. My husband test-drove the minivan without me and said it was the dirtiest new car he had ever seen. There was mud and dirt all over the carpet, seats, pedals, even the emergency brake. The sales staff assured him that it would be detailed and "spotless" when he bought it. Well, that was a flat-out lie. When we took the car home, it was still dirty. My husband admits that there is "less" dirt than before, but there is still fuzz all over the carpet and mud on the inside of the driver's door and on the dash. There is a mud stain of some sort on the third row seat that will not come off, and there is used, balled up electrical tape in the trunk. (Good job vacuuming...sarcasm.) Also one of the remotes is dinged up. It has small dings/scratches as if someone dropped it. When you're buying a car and trying to get all of the paperwork straight, the last thing you do is inspect the remotes, but obviously with this dealership, you need to. I emailed one of the managers about our experience and NEVER received a response. (It has been a month.) To me, that is extremely unprofessional and it guarantees that I will not be a return customer. It's extremely frustrating to buy a brand new vehicle and not have the vehicle and remotes in brand new condition. I certainly didn't imagine that the next morning after I bought a brand new car that I would have to go out myself and clean it. Disappointing. If you are in the market for a Dodge, I would drive to Koons in VA.

4.4

Purchase Used car

All individuals were very professional and provided excellent service. The individuals were Tavin Indasorn, BILL, LARRY PAYNE AND MORRIS O WILLIAMS.

It was a great experience

Even though it was busy and rainy Diane Ray treated me like we were the only ones that mattered. She made it her personal goal to assure my satisfaction with buying my new car, and she succeeded. i had a great experience today and i don't have any regrets on buying y car.

My New Dodge 1500!

I want to thank Mr. Neil Fredrick for his professionalism and endless pursuit to satisfy his customers. My 2008 Dodge truck was in the another shop being repaired and then it would need to go back to a dealership that dented the side while in their care (Not DARCARS). Neil explained that DARCARS could still put me in a new vehicle. We search long and hard and found the vehicle of my choice at a dealership in Virginia that had all the options I wanted. Neil drove to the other dealership and retrieved my 2014 Dodge 1500. I was able to drive my new truck home while the other truck is still being repaired. That's what I consider good customer service.

Awesome car buying experience!

Overall buying experience was great. Salesman Neil Frederick was the best car salesman i have ever worked with. He went above and beyond to make sure i found the vehicle i wanted at a great price. I will recommend him and the dealership to all my friends. I live over 3 and a half hours away and buying from them is well worth the drive.