DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Need help

I had a problem with my car and my mechanic could not fix. He said I would have to take it to a car dealership I just cringed because I knew it would cost more than I could afford. I took it to Darcars Chrysler in Rockville the people were so nice to me there even though I didn't buy my car there. They had my car for three days determined to help me. They fix the problem and I was very surprised that wasn't charges as much as I had thought. Once I can afforded a new car I would definitely go there first I appreciate all that they did for me and my piece of mind.

Make Me An Offer !!!! Larry Payne says !!!

I met Larry Payne at the door while he was moving furniture for their renovation construction , Larry was a simple consummate professional who asked me directly if I knew what car I wanted. I told him I did but had very little to offer . Make me a reasonable offer and we will diligently get you this car ! I tested the Rx 350 Lexus 2009 and it was great . I made the offer to Larry and in 5 minutes I got to speak to Bill the Manager and ultimately the big boss General Manager Matt . This whole process was so easy and calm. Their casual appearance due to their reconstruction renovation brought calmness to the process even with the General Manager,s business like demeanor came across as a great friend I have known for so many years !!! I previously purchase my two Lexus auto at Pohanka Lexus which was very easy ! But this was was even better !!!! The key driver to this wonderful experience at Dar Cars Chrysler Jeep was what Larry said !!!! make me an offer ! Thanks Larry Payne !!!

Great Experience

I had a great experience from start to finish. The Sales Consultant, Neil, was very friendly and helpful. I did not feel pressured and felt as though we had a good rapport. There was some good back-and-forth, but I never felt like he was trying to just rush me into a purchase and push me out of the door. I had come from another dealership and had left because I was not comfortable with the Sales Consultant there. My experience with Neil was much more pleasant and lead to me buying a car from here.

A very good buying experience

Two very big thumbs up for Salesman Ralph Bowen. I had been planning to order a Jeep Wrangler. I had done tons of research but still had a whole list of questions about the Wrangler, including available options and the ordering process. Ralph Bowen patiently answered all of the questions I threw at him, from removing the Freedom Top to shifting into low gears to synching my phone with U-Connect. Ralph did not sell, he explained things and answered my questions in a courteous and professional manner. Ralph is also extremely knowledgeable about the ordering process, which is a great advantage for those who are ordering vehicles. All in all, a great buying experience from Ralph Bowen. Nick Latif handled the financial end of my Wrangler purchase. Nick was very efficient and got all the paperwork done is a timely manner. The transactions were straightforward without any surprises or complications. Nick was easy to work with, courteous and professional. Overall, my Wrangler order and purchase at Darcars Jeep in Rockville was a very good buying experience and would recommend them without hesitation.

Dealer Review

I just purchased my first car from DARCARS ROCKVILLE. I was immediately welcomed as soon as I stepped into the door. I was promptly set up with an super great salesman Larry Payne! I guarantee that without him and the management staff I wouldn't have purchased my vehicle. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured or obligated to anything. They answered each and everyone of my questions, and provided me with multiple options and alternatives. I feel like the door is open for me to follow up on my purchase, if necessary. This is the place that I am looking forward to visiting upon the needs of my car.

Great experience

From start to finish, the customer service was great in terms of friendliness, ease, and knowledge compared to other dealerships I had visited. I called ahead to confirm web price, which was helpful in negotiating.

Buying a new car

I highly recommended going to DARCARS in rockville. Car buying can be a hassle and very time consuming. Larry Payne and his manager did an excellent job at finding the car I wanted, gave me the best price, and it was a stress free process. Everyone at DARCARS was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed every minute I spent there and was very happy with my purchase.

Dodge Challenger

I walked in unsure about buying a brand new car, but the sales and finance people put my mind at ease. I didn't feel pressured and I was able to get a great rate/deal. Very happy with my experience.

DARSCARS ROCKVILLE

All of the workers at this dealership were incredibly helpful. They all did everything they could to make my purchase go smoothly. Everyone in there was really welcoming and genuinely made you feel like you were at home. All of my questions were answered with great knowledge. I would recommend for anyone to go there no matter what kind of visit they are going for!!

Excellent experience!

Gary and Nick were very knowledgeable, courteous and attentive. The conditions of the sale were forthright and transparent. They encouraged me to do my due diligence and research so that I could be completely confident in my purchase. I received a fantastic price and was able to complete the sale very quickly. My experience at DARCARS was excellent. Thanks guys!