DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

New buyer

Morris was an excellent, low pressure and well versed sales executive. I would definitely deal with him again.

5-Star Experience

This is my eighth Jeep, having made my first purchase in 1991 when Darcars was Courtesy Jeep. The team of Santiago Blanco and Ralph Bowen were exceptional. I know I received a fair deal from Darcars. Santiago was very engaged and honest in the process of determining if a lease or purchase was the best option for us at this time. Further, Santiago made it known that he wanted our business. He was attentive, kind and helpful and I don't believe he left a penny on the table that we didn't discuss. Unlike the sales person at the Darcars Volvo dealership who clearly didn't care if we purchased a Volvo or a Jeep. Ralph Bowen was a sheer delight. He is a VERY knowledgeable Jeep Grand Cherokee expert, having worked at this dealership for MANY years. Prior to making our decision, Ralph walked me through all of the features of the car and explained the various Jeep models and their differences. After we made the purchase decision, Ralph meticulously reviewed all of the settings and options as well as the operation of headlights, wipers, etc. He paired my mobile phone to the U Connect system and made certain I was 100% happy before taking delivery. He even programmed my driver's seat to my key fob. I am a very excited and proud 2013 Jeep Grande Cherokee owner. I encourage anyone who is interested in value and exceptional customer service to visit this dealership.

4.3

Professional and courteous

I had a very positive experience and would recommend this dealership. Neil was extremely attentive and prompt, and everyone I worked with was friendly, professional, and courteous.

Ralph was great

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart from Ralph at Darcars in Rockville, MD and he was the perfect salesman.

experience

Good car buying experience,fast and efficient,friendly staff

Low Pressure Quality Service

I recommend the sales and finance staff... courteous, factual, low pressure. Good buying experience.

Best car buying experience ever

Easiest car buying I have ever done. Salesman was very informative but not pushy. I liked that they gave me a bottom line price instead of the usual back and forth show you normally get at a car dealership.

Great Car/Great Service/Great Deal

Hats off to DARCARS, Rockville, Maryland, Mr. Awan and Mr Latif for a job well done. We got the car we wanted, A Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. We have purchased all new cars from Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Acura and Porsche in the last 30yrs. I can only describe this experience as the best we have had so far. The sales rep. and the sales manager were the best yet. Their attention to detail, their responsiveness and their friendliness was great. We set out to buy a car that day, only to learn that it was not available on the lot. It was recommended that we drive the V-6 and V-8 to get a feel for the power. Both rides were informative and rewarding. Mr Awan was on top of the Jeep's Capabilities. Since the car was not available on the lot, Mr Awan and Mr Latif assured us that they would find what we were looking for and requested that we give them a few days to search. It was the manner and sincerity that convienced us to wait. We waited....A few days later we were advised that a car was found to meet what we were looking for. We bought it. We are very happy with the car and the deal we got... Thanks to all who participate in this event. Janice and Bruce Burton-

Good experience Great Customer Service

I can't wait to buy my next from DARCAR. Neil was a great sale person because of him I had decided to buy my car from DARCAR

Pleasent!

They earned my business over several other dealers with an easy process, aggressive pricing and nice sales guy.