DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome dealer, great people!!!

Awesome people, nice as could be, bought a dodge dart, it's great. 10-10 for sure!!!!

4.5

Good experience and will treat you fair

They were fair and ultimately I think I got a good deal. I dealt with Sales manager Nick, and he was a good guy throughout. I left saving about 3k, and although I thought I could have gotten more concessions had I held out a little longer, I also left thinking I got a fair price,and not thinking i got ripped off. As a side note, I originally went to the Silver Spring location first, and although they originally quoted me a lower price on the van I ultimately bought, the Rockville location, at least in dealing with Nick the sales manager, was a much better experience.

New Jeep

Shopping for a new car was a pleasure with Neil Frederick. We got a great car at a great price. I compared the price and service at several other dealers including online pricing

DarCars

Second experience with this dealer. Great service.

New purchase December 2013

Several hour process, but relatively straight forward in the end. Sales person Gary Heflin was conscientious, attentive, and knowledgeable. I am pleased with purchase and recommend the dealership without any reservation.

Great Jeeps

I have all of my family cars, 3 jeeps purchased and serviced at DARCARS CJD of Rockville - Great product, great people, great service!

Excellent Customer Service

Morris Williams provided superb customer service. He was always courteous, available and would clear all doubts about our new purchase.

Best car buying experience I've ever had

My husband and I were interested in purchasing a Dodge Journey R/T. We shopped around here in Delaware and were unhappy with how we were treated at local dealerships. I spotted a vehicle that matched what we wanted on AutoTrader. I contacted the dealership and they responded to me immediately. Nick made the experience so easy. We negotiated everything, including financing, over the phone and by e-mail. There was no pressure and they helped accommodate us, helping us get the payments we wanted for the car we wanted. They bent over backwards to make us happy. Everyone was wonderful - Gary the salesperson, Nick the new car manager, Santiago the General Manager and Alan the Finance Manager. We really appreciate their professionalism and help. It made it worth the 3 hour drive to the dealership to buy from them. I highly recommend them to everyone. PS: We absolutely LOVE our R/T. Dodge did an amazing job on this vehicle.

Excellent Service

I have never had a better experience purchasing a new vehicle than I had at Darcars Jeep of Rockville. Everyone was extremely nice and worked very hard to get me where I needed to be. I shopped around at 4 different Jeep dealers in the Washington DC area and no one had the competitive prices and excellent customer service that I received at Darcars Jeep of Rockville. Nick and Morris were great to work with and I would highly recommend working with them. I couldn't make it until after work at 9pm to sign the paperwork and they waited at the dealership after closing for me. Overall I highly recommend this dealership

antezana

Everyone was great! Professional friendly, curtious. I visited a few other dealers and by far this was the best. I did'nt feel preasured at all.