DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

66 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 6, 2014

This is my second purchase in the last year from Darcars. The salesmen are great to work with. Shawn was the reason I made a purchase, because I was actually... there to get my other car serviced! He saw me looking while I was waiting and approached me and offered a test drive. Who would not want to test drive their dream car? He was open, friendly and all along, honest. Before I knew it, a few hours later, I was driving off in my brand new car. If he had not approached me the way he did and gave me that type of service, no way would I have bought a car that day. (4 days ago).

May 22, 2014

Overall, my experience with this dealer was very underwhelming. The buying process took forever and the car was not delivered in good shape. My husband... test-drove the minivan without me and said it was the dirtiest new car he had ever seen. There was mud and dirt all over the carpet, seats, pedals, even the emergency brake. The sales staff assured him that it would be detailed and "spotless" when he bought it. Well, that was a flat-out lie. When we took the car home, it was still dirty. My husband admits that there is "less" dirt than before, but there is still fuzz all over the carpet and mud on the inside of the driver's door and on the dash. There is a mud stain of some sort on the third row seat that will not come off, and there is used, balled up electrical tape in the trunk. (Good job vacuuming...sarcasm.) Also one of the remotes is dinged up. It has small dings/scratches as if someone dropped it. When you're buying a car and trying to get all of the paperwork straight, the last thing you do is inspect the remotes, but obviously with this dealership, you need to. I emailed one of the managers about our experience and NEVER received a response. (It has been a month.) To me, that is extremely unprofessional and it guarantees that I will not be a return customer. It's extremely frustrating to buy a brand new vehicle and not have the vehicle and remotes in brand new condition. I certainly didn't imagine that the next morning after I bought a brand new car that I would have to go out myself and clean it. Disappointing. If you are in the market for a Dodge, I would drive to Koons in VA.

March 6, 2014

All individuals were very professional and provided excellent service. The individuals were Tavin Indasorn, BILL, LARRY PAYNE AND MORRIS O WILLIAMS.

January 11, 2014

Even though it was busy and rainy Diane Ray treated me like we were the only ones that mattered. She made it her personal goal to assure my satisfaction... with buying my new car, and she succeeded. i had a great experience today and i don't have any regrets on buying y car.

December 27, 2013

I want to thank Mr. Neil Fredrick for his professionalism and endless pursuit to satisfy his customers. My 2008 Dodge truck was in the another shop being... repaired and then it would need to go back to a dealership that dented the side while in their care (Not DARCARS). Neil explained that DARCARS could still put me in a new vehicle. We search long and hard and found the vehicle of my choice at a dealership in Virginia that had all the options I wanted. Neil drove to the other dealership and retrieved my 2014 Dodge 1500. I was able to drive my new truck home while the other truck is still being repaired. That's what I consider good customer service.

December 17, 2013

Overall buying experience was great. Salesman Neil Frederick was the best car salesman i have ever worked with. He went above and beyond to make sure i... found the vehicle i wanted at a great price. I will recommend him and the dealership to all my friends. I live over 3 and a half hours away and buying from them is well worth the drive.

November 13, 2013

I had a problem with my car and my mechanic could not fix. He said I would have to take it to a car dealership I just cringed because I knew it would cost... more than I could afford. I took it to Darcars Chrysler in Rockville the people were so nice to me there even though I didn't buy my car there. They had my car for three days determined to help me. They fix the problem and I was very surprised that wasn't charges as much as I had thought. Once I can afforded a new car I would definitely go there first I appreciate all that they did for me and my piece of mind.

October 27, 2013

I met Larry Payne at the door while he was moving furniture for their renovation construction , Larry was a simple consummate professional who asked me... directly if I knew what car I wanted. I told him I did but had very little to offer . Make me a reasonable offer and we will diligently get you this car ! I tested the Rx 350 Lexus 2009 and it was great . I made the offer to Larry and in 5 minutes I got to speak to Bill the Manager and ultimately the big boss General Manager Matt . This whole process was so easy and calm. Their casual appearance due to their reconstruction renovation brought calmness to the process even with the General Manager,s business like demeanor came across as a great friend I have known for so many years !!! I previously purchase my two Lexus auto at Pohanka Lexus which was very easy ! But this was was even better !!!! The key driver to this wonderful experience at Dar Cars Chrysler Jeep was what Larry said !!!! make me an offer ! Thanks Larry Payne !!!

September 24, 2013

I had a great experience from start to finish. The Sales Consultant, Neil, was very friendly and helpful. I did not feel pressured and felt as though we... had a good rapport. There was some good back-and-forth, but I never felt like he was trying to just rush me into a purchase and push me out of the door. I had come from another dealership and had left because I was not comfortable with the Sales Consultant there. My experience with Neil was much more pleasant and lead to me buying a car from here.

August 16, 2013

Two very big thumbs up for Salesman Ralph Bowen. I had been planning to order a Jeep Wrangler. I had done tons of research but still had a whole list of... questions about the Wrangler, including available options and the ordering process. Ralph Bowen patiently answered all of the questions I threw at him, from removing the Freedom Top to shifting into low gears to synching my phone with U-Connect. Ralph did not sell, he explained things and answered my questions in a courteous and professional manner. Ralph is also extremely knowledgeable about the ordering process, which is a great advantage for those who are ordering vehicles. All in all, a great buying experience from Ralph Bowen. Nick Latif handled the financial end of my Wrangler purchase. Nick was very efficient and got all the paperwork done is a timely manner. The transactions were straightforward without any surprises or complications. Nick was easy to work with, courteous and professional. Overall, my Wrangler order and purchase at Darcars Jeep in Rockville was a very good buying experience and would recommend them without hesitation.