Morrison Motor Company

19 reviews

September 25, 2014

I bought a 2014 Silverado from them. Everything was like they said. Don't over charge you and treat you like family. Thank you Gary for helping me.

Lindsay, We are so happy to hear about your buying experience from Morrison Motor Company. We strive to make it as easy as possible. Hope your husband... enjoys the truck you bought him and let us know of anything else. Gary Morrison

August 14, 2014

Great honest people. Bought my son his first car from them. Best car my family has ever owned. Will recommend to anyone looking for a car! Will be back... very soon to get my daughter a car. Thanks for everything!

Thank you John, we always strive to give the customer the best buying experience. Look forward to doing more business with you sir.

August 9, 2013

They were very helpful and extremely fair in their pricing and in the trade value for my car. No BS to deal with and no pressure to buy something from... them. The pick up I bought was exactly what they advertised it to be.

Tony M. We hope you enjoy the truck. We do appreciate the review and always strive to be straight forward. Please let us know of anything else. Greg... Hartman

July 9, 2013

Morrison Motor Co. had a rare collectible car on their lot that I had been looking to pick up for some time. The car was 20 years old but had low miles... and I wanted to add it to my collection. I worked with Greg and the team and Morrison to learn more about the car and they were great at answering all my questions and making sure I had the info i needed. They went above and beyond to help me purchase a car from 2000 miles away. The purchasing process was simple and they didn't try to add any extra fee, etc.... simply honored the deal we agreed to. Greg was extra helpful in making sure my car was loaded up on a car carrier for transport to me. When the car arrived it was exactly as describe and there were no hidden surprises. Buying a car from many states away can easily turn into a nightmare but the team at Morrison came through and delivered above my expectations. I can't thank them enough for working with me to add my new car to my collection.

GT, We are happy to hear of the great experience with your vehicle purchase. Greg here our internet manager tries his best to make the car purchasing ...as easy as possible. We hope you enjoy the car and keep us in mind for your next purchase!!

July 9, 2013

Great honest company. Was very upfront and helpful. Would love to work with them again

Frank, It is very doing business with you and your company. I hope the truck serves you well. Please let me know if I can help in any other way. Gre...g Hartman

July 7, 2013

dont have anything to review so very much like the trucks i was looking for

Mr. Douglas, we have search our contact list and don't see were you contact us regarding a vehicle. If we missed you we do apologize. This is somethin...g that we try to do, it is our company goal to help all customers. If you are still in search for a vehicle please contact me. Again if we did not contact you we do apologize and hope you give us another opportunity. My name is Greg Hartman 704-782-7716.

June 22, 2013

I called about a vehicle they had listed and was told that the vehicle's odometer cable was disconnected or broke. Based on this information they could... not provide accurate mileage. They also said they had not sought to have it fixed. They were very honest.

This must have been on a older k5 blazer we had. We try hard to be straight forward with customers and let them know of any issues that we know about.... Like before we do offer Car Fax reports and are more than happy if you are wanting your mechanic to inspect. Thank you Bob.

June 6, 2013

They sold me a car that had been wrecked at a high dollar price just because it had low mileage. They never stated that anything had been done to the car... or offered any report. The car was in nice condition but not even a year after purchase I started finding shards of glass and can see where someone had done poor body work on the rear quarter panel. I would never buy a car from Morrison Motor Co again, or refer anyone to them. Demand a carfax or walk out the door!

We have always are more than happy to provide Car Fax Report or any reports we may have on file for customer. We also are more than happy to let the c...ustomer have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic or inspector. Whether this customer took advantage of this opportunity we don't know. We have look to address this issue but don't show any records of a vehicle being sold last year in the Chapel Hill area. We have been in business for over 43 years due to repeat and referrals. Our sales staff are always non-pressure and happy to assist in any fashion. We do hate this customer had a bad experience and took a year to let us know of this issue is hard for us to address. For any potential customer looking to purchase from us, we will be happy to provide Car Fax or let you have the car inspected. We are just not here to sell you one car but many in the future.

November 9, 2012

Morrison Motor is a great place to find a car! Good customer service and follow up. My husband has dealt with them for years with his love of Corvettes.... I had my first experience with a 2010 Challenger that I love! If nothing else, go out to visit their museum and dealership just to look at the selection of classic cars.

We are so happy you enjoy the buying experience here. That is always our main goal to earn your business today and for the future. Please let us know ...of anything else and enjoy the car! Greg Hartman