Cable Automotive Inc

18 reviews

March 7, 2014

I contacted Cable Automotives after finding more issues with my car (bent/cracked rim) apparently some messages were not relayed to the owner and he was... unaware of my issues. So I called again and got the Owner he did replace my rim and so far (knock on wood) my car is fixed in entirety. He was also kind enough to mail my daughters baby blanket we left. Thank you for helping me out and being understanding.

March 1, 2014

After coming out of a lease with a brand new truck, I needed to purchase a vehicle. Being that I have always leased vehicles I was very leery of purchasing... used ; However after coming to Cable Auto I was immediately impressed with the level of service I received. Not only did they work with me they also were willing to ensure that I was satisfied with the vehicle that I brought. I would definitely purchase and recommend this dealership to anyone.

We are so glad that you had a pleasant buying experience and really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for the opportunity.

February 24, 2014

Robbie White is really good with the customer he will work with you and I would recommend him to anyone.

He has 10+ years experience and really cares about the satisfaction of his customers. Thank you, we always appreciate a good recommendation.

February 19, 2014

I had purchased a 2003 Jaguar X-type. Thought I was getting one heck of deal beautiful car in and out for price. Drove excellent on test drive which I... could only go up to 45 mph due to route I was taken. However on our way home It started vibrating at 70mph and smoking while on the interstate. I contacted the dealership after finding out my car was rejected due to ebrake (which showed that it passed on there inspection) It had been disconnected. I never received a call back. So I have put in repairs. Found out my hose to my antifreeze had a hole in it and was leaking thus the smoking. There was 1 tire that was too big thus the virbration. And we have yet gotten to the ebrake. But its pretty much been sitting in my driveway or in the shop since we bought it. Thanks Cable Automotive! Stay classy! If you would've been honest about it we wouldn't have had a problem.

At Cable Automotive Inc. we have a service inspection performed on all of our vehicles and take your feedback on the missed items very seriously. In t...his particular situation we were able to get a new part sent to you to remedy the vibration issue. Thanks for communication, it helps make us better.

September 24, 2013

The place to get a car! Honest upfront and totally not the stereotypical used car sales experience. Not only am I buying my next car at Cable, but my family... from out of town want to work with them also.

Thanks for the kind sentiment James. We really appreciate your purchase. We will always do our best to provide you guys with a great car buying experi...ence.

July 10, 2013

There are individuals that we ultimately rely on that are astute in areas that we aren't. For me, a female in what is primarily a man's industry (car buying),... it's gratifying to feel that my lack of knowledge was met by someone on the other line that was very insightful and informed. There was no haggling. I will reccommend this dealership to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Hopefully we were able to provide information that was helpful. Our staff is ready and available to help in any way... we can.

June 29, 2013

The sales representative was exceptional. He allowed me to elaborate regarding the vehicle that I was in the market for. I never felt rushed or pressured.Most... dealership have inexperienced sales representatives. It was appreciative knowing that I was speaking with a pioneer in the automotive industry who could effective answer my questions and provide feedback.I desired to purchase a vehicle with their dealership but they did not have the vehicle that I was looking for at the time. However, I wanted to convey that my experience was a pleasant one. His expertise and experience I felt extended that of a regular representative. Mechanically and comparatively he shared information about various engines, performance and durability.He provide information about lending institutions and was very receptive and professional.

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you had a positive experience. Even though you didn't purchase from us this time we hope you will remember us in ...the future. Thanks again.

April 3, 2013

Our daughter referred us to Cable Automotive and our buying experience was the easiest ever. The owner and staff were friendly and professional. I'd recommend... this dealership to anyone. Thanks, Cable Automotive, Inc.!!!

We appreciate your feedback! We're glad you were referred to us and happy to hear you had a good experience at our dealership. Thank you!